Strig's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Strig's Journal

Postby Strig on April 14th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Bound in deerskin, this was originally a herbology book owned by Strig's master, Dreg. With loose pages that keep falling out, Strig has taken to putting blank pages in to fill the gaps. The book is now used by Strig to contain his thoughts, maps, musings and potion recipes.

Contents :
Page 1: Dregs' Note

Page One :

Strig,
While your company has been a pleasure these last few months,
Unavoidable circumstances force me to leave your company sooner than expected.
It should be easy to get to Wind Reach, simple follow the direction of the rising sun and listen closely for the sound of the great eagles, and those who ride on their backs.
Do not trust the eagle riders, for they shall only be your friend for as long as you are of use to them.
Do not mention my name to anyone in Wind Reach, lest you be considered an acquaintance of mine and be punished for it.
Do not look for me. While you are stronger than when we first met, you must be stronger still. If this is the life you want, follow Krysus, and she shall show you path. Should you be judged worthy by her, we shall see each other again.

May the wind stay off your back and your blood stay beneath your skin,
-Dreg.

Strig
Unconvinced that there is life before death

Words: 30214
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2013, 10:25 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes