Moderator Intervention Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Lucanius on April 16th, 2013, 9:11 pm

After there's a mod intervention on my CS, do I have to wait for them to approve it before I can post again, or can I continue posting once the problem is fixed?
Lucanius
Refuses to die for anything boring

Words: 5280
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:54 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Rabbit on April 16th, 2013, 9:23 pm

I'm pretty sure that you can start again once it's fixed, but don't trust my judgement.

Go ahead, I think the worst thing that can happen is that they stop you again XD
I am not cute. Rabbits, yes, look cute, and I look like a rabbit. But keep in mind that inside, I am not cute. Remember that.
Rabbit
Never underestimate a little rabbit...

Words: 48418
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Mirage on April 16th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Hey there!

If you have a Moderator Intervention it is your responsibility to PM the mod in question once the problems are fixed. You cannot continue posting until the intervention is removed, so fix it quick and PM the mod as soon as you can. Have a great day!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)