OOC Info [OOC Thread] Welcome to Our Domain!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

[OOC Thread] Welcome to Our Domain!

Postby Capricious on April 19th, 2013, 12:51 am

This is the OOC thread for the Northern Reaches which includes the area outside of Avanthal, The Spires, Novallas, and Karjin.

A few things to note OOC wise:

You can submit threads to any office of an Storyteller in a Talderan City. Currently this includes Capricious and Noblesse.

This is where you can post additions to Southern portion of the Northern Reaches and the Northern portion respectively, this can be new locations, creatures, etc. We LOVE players who want to add their own unique touch to our region, so feel free to contact a storyteller of Taldera!

Feel free to ask questions, find threading partners, or chit the chat about the Northern Reaches! Our hearts may be frozen, but we aren't all bad!

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

[OOC Thread] Welcome to Our Domain!

Postby Noblesse on April 19th, 2013, 3:57 am

Hello lovely people passing through the Northern reaches! I've already introduced myself in the old OOC thread, but it seems appropriate to do so once again in this dandy new one. I am Noblesse, the Assistant Storyteller for Avanthal.

Don't forget to drop by the icy city! As our lovely Capricious had said, "Our hearts may be frozen, but we aren't all bad!"
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office