Edreina's Photo Manipulations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Ricky's PCs

Postby Edreina on October 2nd, 2013, 11:20 pm

Timidi multa ante mortem mori;
Tum bene fortis semel gustabit mortem in æternum.
Quae tamen omnia ostenta, quæ audisti,
Non alienum mihi videtur ut timeatur;
Videns quia mors necesse finem,
Veniet veniet.

Code: Select all
[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#967b5c; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27384[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#08254d][shadow=#6e5539]Text[/shadow][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#f1f5f7; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27391[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#08254d][shadow=#474747]Text[/shadow][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#c4c15a; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27389[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#191502][shadow=#7d7a19]Text[/shadow][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

For Oryani

Postby Edreina on October 4th, 2013, 10:13 pm

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#454744; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27420[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#e8dea8][shadow=#262724]Text[/shadow][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Aose

Postby Edreina on October 5th, 2013, 9:21 pm

A dream is indeed just that, a dream. Yet this one was more vivid as if it was truth. Flying through the air as if on a set of wings all her own Aose could feel the wind thrumming through her feathers, the tips wavering to keep her steady as she took to the thermals and the sinkholes as she was a natural flier.

There in the distance Aose could see the location of the temple in her raptor eyes. Eywaat's temple! Amazing in all it's splendor, yet the name flitted away from her much like the shimmering image of the Glinting Silvermist in her waking hours some days ago.

Landing was eminent and necessary, her feet extended as if beyond her control, wings arching backwards to buffer herself against the fate known as gravity. And speaking of the devil the beautiful bird came screeching out from the treeline, throwing the words quite clearly into her mind, GO BACK repeatedly before ending with 'YOU ARE NOT READY' Aose's dream body released a cry of surprise and immediately flapped her large powerful wings, pushing away from the ground that was just below her talons.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#ffffff; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27447[/img][indent][color=#000000][b]
Text...
[/b][/color][/indent][/style]

A dream is indeed just that, a dream. Yet this one was more vivid as if it was truth. Flying through the air as if on a set of wings all her own Aose could feel the wind thrumming through her feathers, the tips wavering to keep her steady as she took to the thermals and the sinkholes as she was a natural flier.

There in the distance Aose could see the location of the temple in her raptor eyes. Eywaat's temple! Amazing in all it's splendor, yet the name flitted away from her much like the shimmering image of the Glinting Silvermist in her waking hours some days ago.

Landing was eminent and necessary, her feet extended as if beyond her control, wings arching backwards to buffer herself against the fate known as gravity. And speaking of the devil the beautiful bird came screeching out from the treeline, throwing the words quite clearly into her mind, GO BACK repeatedly before ending with 'YOU ARE NOT READY' Aose's dream body released a cry of surprise and immediately flapped her large powerful wings, pushing away from the ground that was just below her talons.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#141814; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27448[/img][indent][color=#eed3a1][b]
Text

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#000000; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27449[/img][indent][color=#e5b658][b]
Text
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Lettuce Leaf You Some XP - Harrier

Postby Edreina on October 5th, 2013, 10:22 pm

ADOPTED!

Image[indent]
Player 1
Skill 1 +# XP
Skill 2 +# XP
Skill 3 +# XP

Lores :
  • Lore 1
  • Lore 2
  • Lore 3

Player 2
Skill 1 +# XP
Skill 2 +# XP
Skill 3 +# XP

Lores :
  • Lore 1
  • Lore 2
  • Lore 3

Player 3
Skill 1 +# XP
Skill 2 +# XP
Skill 3 +# XP

Lores :
  • Lore 1
  • Lore 2
  • Lore 3

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#ded0bb; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27451[/img][indent][color=#044705]
[center][u][size=140]Player 1[/size][/u]
[table2=#ded0bb,#044705]Skill 1| +# XP
Skill 2| +# XP
Skill 3| +# XP[/table2][/center]
[spoiler=Lores][list]
[*]Lore 1
[*]Lore 2
[*]Lore 3[/list][/spoiler]

[center][u][size=140]Player 2[/size][/u]
Skill 2| +# XP
[spoiler=Lores][list]
[*]Lore 1
[*]Lore 2

[center][u][size=140]Player 3[/size][/u]
Skill 2| +# XP
[spoiler=Lores][list]
[*]Lore 1
[*]Lore 2
[*]Lore 3[/list][/spoiler][/color][/style]
Last edited by Edreina on October 7th, 2013, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beauty of Fall -Taylani

Postby Edreina on October 5th, 2013, 10:31 pm

Adopted

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#b3ac9c; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27452[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#aa5e11][center]Text[/center][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27453[/img][/style]
Last edited by Edreina on October 6th, 2013, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Stairway to Anywhere - Adoptable

Postby Edreina on October 5th, 2013, 10:38 pm

PM ME TO ADOPT!

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:475px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#021d00; margin:auto; color:auto][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27454[/img][/center][indent][size=90][googlefont=Libre Baskerville][color=#c2476c]Text[/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

For Masquerade

Postby Edreina on October 7th, 2013, 12:01 am

Greetings!

My name is Masquerade, and I'm your friendly neighborhood CS Liason. After reviewing your CS, I've noticed that there are a few things that need to be adjusted before your CS can be approved!

Appearance
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

History
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

Skills
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

Heirloom
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

Once you have done this, please message me and I will remove your intervention. Until these corrections have been made, you cannot continue to post in any IC threads. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM!

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#000000; margin:auto; color:auto][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27474[/img][/center][indent][color=#e3bc45]
Greetings!

My name is Masquerade, and I'm your friendly neighborhood CS Liason. After reviewing your CS, I've noticed that there are a few things that need to be adjusted before your CS can be approved!

[b][tabset=200][tab=Appearance,#000000,#e3bc45][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][tab=History,#e3bc45,#000000][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][tab=Skills,#000000,#e3bc45][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][tab=Heirloom,#e3bc45,#000000][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][/tabset]
[/b]

Once you have done this, please message me and I will remove your intervention. Until these corrections have been made, you cannot continue to post in any IC threads. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM![/color][/indent][/style]

Greetings!

Appearance
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

History
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

Skills
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

Heirloom
  • Related Issue 1
  • Related Issue 2
  • Related Issue 3

Once you have done this, please message me and I will remove your intervention. Until these corrections have been made, you cannot continue to post in any IC threads. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM!

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#d4d8c3; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27476[/img][indent][color=#4e0a08]
Greetings!

[b][tabset=200][tab=Appearance,#4e0a08,#d4d8c3][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][tab=History,#d4d8c3,#4e0a08][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][tab=Skills,#4e0a08,#d4d8c3][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][tab=Heirloom,#d4d8c3,#4e0a08][list][*]Related Issue 1
[*]Related Issue 2
[*]Related Issue 3[/list][/tab][/tabset]
[/b]

Once you have done this, please message me and I will remove your intervention. Until these corrections have been made, you cannot continue to post in any IC threads. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM![/color][/indent][/style]
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

For Empyrean

Postby Edreina on October 9th, 2013, 1:39 am

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#2c150f; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27593[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#fdfb77]Timidi multa ante mortem mori;
Veniet veniet.[/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27591[/img][/style]

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#87a7bb; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27596[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#19371d][shadow=#437088]Timidi multa ante mortem mori;
Veniet veniet.[/shadow][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]

Veniet veniet.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#213429; margin:auto; color:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=27598[/img][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#437088][shadow=#0a110d]Timidi multa ante mortem mori;
Veniet veniet.[/shadow][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]

Intervention Code:
[googlefont=Amarante][center][size=200]Divine Intervention![/size][/center][/googlefont]
You've got a fair few number of issues. Blah blah blah description.

Grading Code:
[center][googlefont=Amarante][size=140]Player 1[/size][/googlefont]
[table2=#000000,#ffffff]Skill 1| +# XP
Skill 2| +# XP
[spoiler=Lores][list]
[*]Lore 1
[*]Lore 2

[center][googlefont=Amarante][size=140]Player 2[/size][/googlefont]
Skill 2| +# XP
[spoiler=Lores][list]
[*]Lore 1
[*]Lore 2

[center][googlefont=Amarante][size=140]Player 3[/size][/googlefont]
Skill 2| +# XP
[spoiler=Lores][list]
[*]Lore 1
[*]Lore 2
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Adventure!

Postby Edreina on October 25th, 2013, 12:17 am

ADOPTED BY GALE!

Here’s a knocking indeed! If a man were porter of hell-gate, he should have old turning the key. Knock, knock, knock! Who’s there, i' th' name of Beelzebub? Here’s a farmer that hanged himself on the expectation of plenty. Come in time, have napkins enough about you, here you’ll sweat for ’t. Knock, knock! Who’s there, in th' other devil’s name? Faith, here’s an equivocator that could swear in both the scales against either scale, who committed treason enough for God’s sake, yet could not equivocate to heaven. O, come in, equivocator. Knock, knock, knock! Who’s there? Faith, here’s an English tailor come hither for stealing out of a French hose. Come in, tailor. Here you may roast your goose. Knock, knock! Never at quiet. What are you? But this place is too cold for hell. I’ll devil-porter it no further. I had thought to have let in some of all professions that go the primrose way to the everlasting bonfire.

Anon, anon! I pray you, remember the porter.
Last edited by Edreina on April 4th, 2014, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Issy!

Postby Edreina on October 28th, 2013, 9:15 pm

Here’s a knocking indeed! If a man were porter of hell-gate, he should have old turning the key. Knock, knock, knock! Who’s there, i' th' name of Beelzebub? Here’s a farmer that hanged himself on the expectation of plenty. Come in time, have napkins enough about you, here you’ll sweat for ’t. Knock, knock! Who’s there, in th' other devil’s name? Faith, here’s an equivocator that could swear in both the scales against either scale, who committed treason enough for God’s sake, yet could not equivocate to heaven. O, come in, equivocator. Knock, knock, knock! Who’s there? Faith, here’s an English tailor come hither for stealing out of a French hose. Come in, tailor. Here you may roast your goose. Knock, knock! Never at quiet. What are you? But this place is too cold for hell. I’ll devil-porter it no further. I had thought to have let in some of all professions that go the primrose way to the everlasting bonfire.

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#040902; margin:auto; color:auto][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=28376[/img][/center][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#d6b790][shadow2=#195905,0,0,4]Text[/shadow2][/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][/style]

[style=width:520px; padding:0px; border:0px; background-color:#080e20; margin:auto; color:auto][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=28378[/img][/center][indent][size=115][googlefont=Marck][color=#c8d3e0]Text[/color][/googlefont][/size][/indent][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=28379[/img][/style]
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext