Kane's Drawings n' Shenanigans

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Kane on April 23rd, 2013, 3:21 am

Alright! So I'm making this primarily to share my art with anyone who may or may not be interested. I've been wanting to make one of these since I first really started getting into Mizahar, and now I'm finally doing it!

I suppose I'll start things off with a drawing that I did a few days ago.

It isn't finished yet. I'd still like to go back and clean it up a lot and color it. When I'm finished I'll be sure to post the finished product here! :)

One last thing. If anyone would like me to draw something for them, feel free to ask! But be warned that I will be very slow in getting it done. Just keep that in mind! Also you can specify if you want colored or not. Colored will take longer.

Anyways, that's about it for now! Hope you guys enjoy my drawings!
Kane
Darnit Eilea, I'm Your Friend Not Your Lover!

Words: 84491
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kane on April 23rd, 2013, 3:29 am

So, this is something that my lovely friend Kitty asked for me to make for her.

This is a prime example of why you shouldn't ask me to make you things Kitty. I make them extremely Yu-Gi-Oh!
Kane

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stardust on April 23rd, 2013, 4:54 am

You're the coolest!

:)

Thank you!
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Words: 89537
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2013, 3:49 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kane on April 23rd, 2013, 9:55 pm

Okay, so I've decided to put up something that I have finished and colored on here! This is something that I did a while back, but I like it a lot.

I was kind of just messing around with how to color it. I'm probably gonna try other ways on other drawings. But I really like the way this one came out! :)
Kane

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jupiter on July 14th, 2013, 8:23 am

So, I've been having a problem writing ANYTHING with my PC lately. I haven't posted up a single thing in such a long time, it's horribly embarrassing. :( It's gotten to the point to where I need to take emergency actions.

So, I went ahead and did something that will usually get me pumped up for a character. I drew them. And colored them. And made them look nice and pretty! (And even went so far as to use this new picture as Kane's new avatar.)

I liked it a lot! In fact, I like it so much, that I'd like to post it up here for all to see! (You know, in case you don't take a look at my profile picture. :P)

So here it is!

Here's to this being the start of some beautiful writing with Kane! (I feel pumped already! :D)
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)