Closed [Traveller's Row] A ghostly nightmare? (Fubuki Kouri)

Castor is getting ready for bed, but before he could rest a ghostly visitor arrives to reign on his night

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Traveller's Row] A ghostly nightmare? (Fubuki Kouri)

Postby Castor on May 4th, 2013, 5:29 am

Castor

Spring 41st, 513AV – 21st bell

Castor sat as his table, with a jar full of freshly made Soulmist. He felt slightly ill because of the aged ingredients he had to use to make it. “I swear… this soulmist making process is the worst thing that has every existed... bleah!” Castor thought aloud as he sealed the jar.

Castor stood up from his chair and wandered near his bed. He then began to remove his equipment and armour, getting ready for bed. He first removed his cloak and placed in on his bed, then he unwrapped Spiritus from his body, placing it by his pillow, and then he untied all of his daggered and undid his leather armour, placing them on the floor beside his bed. Castor was now only wearing his grey shirt and pant. However, Castor prefers to sleep shirtless and so his shirt came off, revealing a few scars on his back, arms and chest. Castor got in to bed and pulled his sheets up.

Ever since Castor arrived to Syliras, he wasn’t able to get the job he was made for and has only met one ghost instead of many. Castor began to feel slightly sad about the basic things he hasn’t achieved. At times like this, not even Accalia could cheer him up. Castor just turned himself over and allow himself to mope in his disappointments.
Last edited by Castor on May 11th, 2013, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Common" "Ancient Tongue" Thoughts Sibling Communication
Castor
Ghost hunter & Exorcist

Words: 47110
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2013, 6:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

[Travel's Row] A ghostly nightmare? (Fubuki Kouri)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 4th, 2013, 7:37 am

Fubuki Kouri

"Fueeehehehehe~" Kouri, the naughty mischievous gothic lolita ghost girl, was floating ominously at the street just outside The Traveler's Row, she creepily giggled like a demonic little girl out of some horror literature. I can have some great fun here... She found out that the Traveler's Row is a popular place for various people, residents and visitors alike, to stay. "A ha ha ha~! O ho ho ho!" She slowly laughed, enjoying every syllables of it. Some pedestrians looked at the creepy little girl as if she was insane. "Hehe..." With a low giggle, Kouri began dashing to the Traveler's Row from its side walls.

"AAAAAH!!!" "NOOOO!" D-d-don't eat my soul!" "......get away, petching ghost... I'm sleepy" Various screams and curses could be heard in various rooms of the apartment complex that night as Kouri phased through room walls and scare the shykes out of the residents. Ohohoho! Ahahahahahaha!!! Fuehehehehe! Kouri was having the time of her unlife, the various reactions she got was priceless. She got occasional calm rebuttals from courageous persons and warriors, but that in itself were interesting as well.

After fifteen chimes of her haunting spree, Kouri came into a particular room. "Huhuhu~ I'm going to eat your souuuu- huh?" Her stock phrase were cut short as she examined the room and its resident. !!? He... he's... That chained-weapon... that hood... that... that pale ash blond hair! He's the hooded man! He was the one who could touch her even though she was not materialized! He was.. he was... What was his name again? Oh right... we didn't introduce each other...

Kouri's memories regarding the day she first met the hooded man was vague. She could only remember pranking merchants, got caught in the act stealing by the hooded man, ran away, confronted by him again, and then somehow found herself saving him from wolves. Her memories had gaps in it due to the hooded man using the 'Lie' to Kouri but she didn't remember that.

Oho... you're asleep I see... ehehehe~ Kouri still hold grudge to him for messing with her haunting and looting session and her naughty mind began searching for ideas. Aha! I know! Ehehe~ Let me borrow your body for a bit... and then I'll do all sorts of stuffs! Kouri flashed a quite wicked grin and she approached the sleeping hooded man's body. "*Cough* Excuse me~" She hold out her hand and inserted it to the man's chest, grabbing hold of his soul. "Ahahaha~" Her haunting giggle echoes in the room as her body disappears, possessing the hooded man.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Castor on May 4th, 2013, 8:33 am

OOCI can access a small part or your memoires, so i used the last 2 thread you were in prior to this one. shock value! also i'm not sure if ghost feel anything if their memoires are being read
Castor

Castor moped himself to sleep, where he entered a dreamlike state of mind. As Castor slept, the sounds of people screaming in terror were heard, waking Castor up slightly. However, he wasn’t fully awake. He groaned a bit and flopped on his back, exposing his bare chest.

Moments later it seems that a ghostly friend decided to drop it. She looked around the room with a shocked look on her face. As if she knew who lived in the room. Castor however, was only half awake from the screaming people. It also seems that the ghost wanted some sort of revenge.

The ghost float above Castor’s exposed body, lowering herself down to her chest. She reached out to lightly touching his cheat with her child-like hand, giggling like a little child pulling a prank. She then reached into Castor’s body, holding on to a part of his astral body. Her body then disappears into Castor’s, emerging them together as one.

Castor’s body began to move on its own, pulling itself out of bed and standing up. However, Castor was aware that his body was moving on its but, wasn’t fully awake to take action. His body them began to do random things for a while, each thing make Castor wake up faster. His body was about to grab on to Spiritus until Castor was full awake, and was aware that his body was possessed. Castor froze his body like a statue.

“What do you think you’re doing, ghost?” he said in a stern voice as he stands back up, dominating the ghost’s control.
“Who are you…? Actually let me see for myself.” He said as he closes his eye.

Castor began focusing on the entity within him and cracked into it memories. Suddenly, a burst of recent memories filled Castor’s mind. He saw the ghost sparring with a tall well-muscled man, then a cabin being looted, then a fight with hooded figure. When Castor jumped back into the present, he walked over the table and sat down.

“So… you’re that ghost from the other day… What are you doing here?” He questions the ghost, resisting any other movements that the ghost tried to make. He then rejected her from his body and she fell onto the floor.

Castor
Ghost hunter & Exorcist

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 4th, 2013, 9:49 am

Fubuki Kouri

OOCYou mind-reader! >.< Anyways, when you read a ghost's memories, the ghost may learn something about you too

Ahahaha~ Fuehehehe! Ohohohoho~! Kouri played around with Castor's body like a puppet. She pulled the imaginary strings on his body to do random things, such as jumping around, rolling around, banging his head on the wall, and others. Ahahaha~ Oh! Then her attention locked on to the hooded man's chain weapon, she happily controlled the body to grab the weapon when the body suddenly froze.

H-huh?! W-what? W-w-what's... what's going on?! Kouri tried to move his body to no avail. Kuuh! Ahak! She kept trying when suddenly... WHA?! she felt her own mind being invaded, like a parasite being counterattacked by the body's defensive immune system. N-no! What are you doing?! Aaaaah! She felt an unnatural headache as she felt her whole mind being flooded with an alien presence. However, all sorts of information flooded Kouri's mind as well.

H-huh? O-oh... y-your name is... Castor... and your sister's dead... so... you kept her memories alive inside of you... so that's your Master... Kouri mumbled as she read Castor's memories. Then the memory of her frenzy against him appeared !? W-w-what?! I-is t-t-t-that me?! I... I... never did that... I don't remember doing that... I... i-is that really me? She couldn't believe the psychotic insane specter fighting with Castor. O...ooh... oh no... She kept watching it until she felt her hold on his soul being forcefully released. KYAAAAAH! She mentally screamed as her vision was flooded with a white light.

---------------------------------------------

"Kuuuh..." Kouri opened her eyes to see that she was lying face down on the floor, she head the man named Castor questioned her. "HI?!!" Kouri jerked her head up, her expression full of shock and fear. "N-n-n...no! no no no!" She had enough of this man, he could touch her even when she was unmaterialized, he could invade her own mind even though she was the one possessing him, and he saw her ripped her neck apart with that ominous chain weapon. "Nooooo! Aaaaaah! Heeeeelp!" Kouri screamed as she stood up and tried to run away from the room by heading to a random wall.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Castor on May 4th, 2013, 10:44 am

Castor

Castor looked at the girl with a cold glare, unknowingly. The girl began to show signs of fear and tried to escape. However, Castor grabbed her by the collar preventing her from escaping. His hands here able to touch her because he had just finished making a fresh batch of soulmist and hands came in contact with it. Castor reeled the ghost in and lifted her off the ground, like lifting a kitten by her scruff.

“Don’t run away! Who are you?” Castor said, holding the girls face in front of his.

The girl began to flail, trying to get out of his grasps. Castor tried to keep a firm grip on the girl, but he could feel her grip fading. “Just keep still!” he requested. However, she continued struggling. “Okay then, you leave me no choice!” Castor walks over to his bed and, with his other hand, grabs hold of his shirt. He then tired the girl up with the long sleeves, preventing her from struggling too much. After tying her, he through her onto the comfortable bed as he retrieved a chair and sat down beside her.

Castor looked at the girl’s red eyes with his mismatched eyes as she lay on his bed. “Well, tell me… how did you find out where I live?” Castor questioned the ghost.

Castor
Ghost hunter & Exorcist

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 4th, 2013, 1:40 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Fue?!" Kouri let a frightened, but rather cute gasp as she felt her body being lifted off the ground not on her own will. "Uaaaa! Lemme go lemme go!!" She threw a tantrum and flailed around like a little girl being dragged for punishment. Then her body was suddenly turned around, her face directly facing Castor.

He told her not to run away and asked her identity, of course Kouri didn't listen and continued flailing around to escape. Due to her attempted possession, Kouri's soulmist was rather exhausted and she didn't have enough energy to push Castor off. "Uwaaaaaaaah!" Kouri began to cry in fear and panic, bloody tears streaming down her corpse-like pale face. Castor then tied her hands up with his shirt, Kouri didn't even bother to ask on why a simple shirt could touch her. Everything about Castor is crazy and she couldn't expect things to go normally with him.

"Uuuu...." Kouri curled up her body after Castor put her on his bed. Then he put a chair near the bed and sat on it, facing Kouri. "P-please..." Kouri's crimson eyes was pleading to Castor's green and blue to let her go. But it looked like he would not do it so easily.

Castor then asked her how did she found out where he live. Kouri just looked at him in confusion mixed with fear, she decided just to answer him honestly. "N-no... I don't know where you live... I just wanted to have some fun here... T-there! I answered your question! Now let me goooooo!" Kouri spoke in a high-pitched screams of plea.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Castor on May 4th, 2013, 3:51 pm

Castor

The little girl was acting like a… little girl. She was wailing and refusing to do anything. Tears of blood began to well in her eyes, but it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary for Castor. When Castor asked his question she replied to it. He was surprised, not only by the answer but the actual fact that she answered him. However, the girl then returned to her tantrum state, screaming. However, Castor simply stuck his finger in her mouth, pressing her cold tongue to stop her screaming for a moment. This may seem like a gross action, but Castor learnt this by silencing his sister by using the very same technique. Castor removed his finger should the girl decide to bite. “Scream again, and I’ll poke your tongue, little girl.” He warned the girl in a somewhat non-threating voice.

“Now, tell me who you are and maybe I’ll unbind your arms... maybe…” Castor said holding his index finger in the air.
As Castor wiggled his finger in the air, he looked that the little girl lying on the bed. Out of all of the forms you can take, why not take form as something scary instead of cute? Or is this your scare tactic? I don’t know… Castor stared at the blood stained clothing she wore and wonders if it meant anything to her.

Castor
Ghost hunter & Exorcist

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 4th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Uwaaaaaah! Uwaaaaaah!" Kouri wailed like a little girl whose candy was taken away by a bully. If she kept doing this, Castor's neighbor may suspect that he was a kidnapper or a pedophile, then again, he was 15 years old only 3 years older than Kouri... "Uwaaa- hak! uuuk! uuun!" Kouri's loud wailing was suddenly silenced when she felt something holding her tongue. It felt warm, she looked down and saw Castor putting a finger in her mouth. "Uk..." Getting the message that he wanted her to shut up, Kouri slowly calmed down and stopped any intention of crying anymore.

Quick thinking on Castor's part may or may not saved him from wrongful accusations... "Kuh..." Kouri futilely struggle to wriggle out of the shirt binding her arms, but to no avail. She tried again and again until her soulmist exerted itself to the point where Kouri could do nothing but laying on the bed and talking.

She was at his mercy now, from his memories, Kouri knew that if Castor wanted to kill her, he could do so. His abilities were very dangerous to her, it's if they were designed to specifically combat beings like her.

Castor then repeated his question about her identity, this time adding a small ray of hope of him freeing her. Kouri reluctantly looked away and whispered "I'm... Kouri..." She gave a short answer, not wanting to share anything important with this crazy person.
Last edited by Fubuki Kouri on May 11th, 2013, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Castor on May 11th, 2013, 8:57 am

Castor

Castor simply stared at the girl as she turned her head away and stated her name. Her voice was quick and short. It seemed as if she was being cautious of Castor – after all she was a ghost with her arms bounded together with his shirt.

“So your name is Kouri?” Castor asked the girl, confirming her identity. A light breeze rolled through a window and Castor shivered slightly because she was shirtless. He didn’t want to remove the ghost from his shackles so he walked over to his cloak and wore it, leaving the hood down. He then returned to his seat.

“Are you comfortable in that position?” Oleander asked. If she wasn’t he would sit her up I a position that she was comfortable in.
“Now… Kouri… Tell me… what do you think about your situation?” Castor asked, crossing his arms together. The reason he was asking because he wanted to know what type of ghost this girl is.

Castor
Ghost hunter & Exorcist

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 11th, 2013, 9:50 am

Fubuki Kouri

"........" Kouri just keep looking away to hide her terrified face from this insane young man. He then tried to confirm her identity by repeating her name in a question. "....." Kouri kept silent and just answered by fidgeting her body a bit. She wasn't used to being tied up. W-what's he going to do to me? Kouri whimpered and then suddenly... Hiiii?! The memories of a certain person named K trying to rape her came to her mind. The situation was somewhat similar, with Kouri immobilized and being put on a furniture.

"No... no no... p-please... d-don't... no..." She stuttered words of futile resistance. And then she took Castor's question in the wrong way. C-c-comfortable?! Comfortable t-t-to d-do th-that? Kouri struggled to escape and only succeded to turn over her body, now she was lying face down on the bed with her hands tied behind her back. "Uuuuu...." She answered his question with a cute terrified whimper.

And then he asked her another question. Of course, Kouri also took this the wrong way. "I... I... uuu... I'm sorry... I... n-noooo! Let me goooo! Let me goooo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She could not struggle anymore and could only wailed in extreme fear. She thought she was going to be raped, but this time there was no Sir Kise to rescue her.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes