Solo Last sight of blubberboy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Last sight of blubberboy

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 6th, 2013, 11:59 pm

60th Spring 513 AV

Today marked the day of her final day working for mister fat boy. Oh how lovely this was. She was finally rid of mister scaredy peepants bossing her around, thinking that she was some sort of slave. All she had to do now was rake in the cash and forget about the whole ordeal. She couldn't care about being late now. All that had to be done was load him into the ship and off with him it was.

After having reached the harbor, the mercenary walked right up to the merchant. His whole appearance still disgusted her and she just wanted to end things quickly. "Ey, this marks the day of the end of the contract, pay up and let's get this over with.", she told him coldly.

However, the merchant wasn't keen on letting this woman go. She was, despite her harsh speech and imposing length, a beauty... A beauty he wanted to keep to himself. She would surely comply if he offered enough money right? "B... but if you stay with me, I can quadrupole your salary. No even increase it five times. Don't you want more pay?", he tried to coerce her. His normal business-like voice was gone, leaving only a weak little fat kid.

Revy just couldn't stand what she just heard. He wanted her to stay with him? Wait.... was he for real? Did he honestly think that she would even consider that? She hadn't left earlier, because she didn't want to breech her contract. "Not even for all the gold you own, would I stay with ye. Not with that fat ass of yers, nor do I wanna leave my love. So just give me my pay and I'll be off.

"I... I'll give you my pay if you load my stuff onboard first. No sooner, no later.", he replied stubborn. It seemed as if he pulled everything to keep her with him a little longer. He surely hadn't fallen in love with her right? Nah... not possible.
She could only sigh. It wasn't as if she had anything better to do that day, so why not?

However... after seeing the amount of luggage this person had, she regretted her choice. But it was no use crying about that now. She had accepted and thus had to finish it.
A total of twenty backpacks and numerous sacks.... all filled to the rim with clothes and other stuff, judging from the weight of them, had to be loaded. This guy..... probably did know how to do trade. If he just grew a pair of balls, he might've been a little less... repulsive to the mercenary.

It took her about ten chimes, mainly due to the dockworkers helping out, to load everything into the ship and put it away correctly. Then it was time for payment. "You sure you don't.... Ok, ok..... here's your pay.", he said after receiving a killing glare.

"Oi, fatass, thanks for the job and see you never again.", Revy said after having accepted the bag of coins and walking away with the heavy bag, grinning widely. Perhaps she would take Zand out for some shopping now, see how she'd like it if it was Revy's treat this time.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Last sight of blubberboy

Postby Abstract on June 22nd, 2013, 11:23 pm

Loot, Lore, and Skills!

Revy :
Skills:
Intimidation - 1
Bodybuilding - 1

Lores:
Quitting a job

There was barely anything I could award... I'm guessing this was more to just explain her quitting than anything else? I did give you something in body building for loading the ship though :) Please PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or comments!
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)