Completed So Why Am I Doing This Again?

K goes on his mission to acquire the items sent for by Syreus. On his own. With no knights to protect him. Can the blade of confidence cut the shackles of stupidity?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

So Why Am I Doing This Again?

Postby Kisetukai on May 22nd, 2013, 8:30 am

51st Of Spring 513AV
 Evening- Time unknown except past 12th Bell

It was deep in a forest, a random forest located somewhere on the Kabrin road, where one would find a naive K walking through. His mission was to get animals, well game carcasses and their blood, although it was an odd mission given by a stranger... It was a mission. And as a Yamehaka he was obligated to complete his mission, see it through to the very end, but this still definitely was an odd mission.K had been walking for a while now, his feet hurting from the strain of continuous walking, on random terrains with no break. He had somehow made it into a thick side forest, on his quest to complete the little mission given to him by the strange man at that one store or whatever it was called... The bottom line was, as a future knight he took his mission very serious, even if it was given by an outsider-non knight-mage-commoner-crazy old man. 

"What the hell..." K said grumpily as he eyed the vial he held in his hand, t was filled with the blood of a simple hare. It was almost impossible to kill, he had to literally chase it to a corner and beat it to death, which has fairly easy after the damn thing bit him. Well technically, he just knocked it out, killing it softly and swiftly with the sword like Syreus informed him to do so. He figured one might as well follow the rules, especially if one of those rules being broken meant no reward, then again what was the reward?

"Wait what did that old bastard say? Why the hell am I doing this again?..." K stared at the vial, which was unmarked and filled with about half of the blood it deserved. "Whatever I'm already doing it now." He ended as he picked up the rabbit by it's head, it's mouth gaped wide open, he used it's two big buck teeth to scratch a makeshift "R" on the bottle. Looking as the slick liquid swooshing in the vial, he was pleased yet a bit disgusted. "Why does Syreus even want this? A worshipper of Viratas wouldn't be one to shed blood for no reason, not from what I know... This god is probably frowning upon this. Gods..." He let out a strong sigh, looking at the rabbit laid on the floor with a thick cut under it's neck, mouth still open. He let out a sharp whistle, calling his steed and them decided to pass the time with the inevitable prayer. Kneeling down, he dragged the carcass over to in front of him, lowering his body as if bowing down to worship the dead animal. His hands folded and intertwined, he closed his eyes and began to give the god the prayer he deserved.

"Lord Viratas, I have spilled blood for unknown purposes. Please bless me, bless this land, and may you be on my side. Blessed be the blood spilled upon the land, my blade, my hands. Thank you, and may you continue to help me maintain my well being, and keep my blood." Letting out a warm chuckle, he rose up, a bit laughing at himself for his fail of a prayer. He didn't know much about the god of blood, nor was he a firm worshipper, but he had learned to start respecting the gods and their domains. "Please stay with me... May your blessing be upon me. Thank you Viratas."

Slowly getting up, he dusted off his knees, slapping the dirt off. Walking over to his his horse who quickly showed up, he shoved and squished the rabbit into one of the saddle bags, it was a regular brown hare a little stained by it's own blood. Tossing the vial on top of it, he quickly forced the latch down, covering it in a single strand of velcro. "Now... Speed you stay right here... I'm gonna go piss and then we can start moving again. Besides... My feet need a damn break!" He said with a giggle as he rubbed his horse's mane, them walking about fifteen paces away to urinate on a tree. He began to quickly lower his cargo shorts, working at his belt, he was feeling relief in every tick. He looked around, as any man would while urinating, to try and spot any peepers. 

He didn't see much.

A bunch of trees... A leaf falling... A fox... My horse... A-... A fox!

Quickly sliding the piece of paper from his back right pocket, he analyzed what Syreus had ordered. "I need that!" He shoved the piece of paper in his pocket, sliding up his shorts and ducking realizing how loud he was. "I need that..." He whispered. It looked like a female fox, guarding a baby pup, understandable. They both aren't gonna make this easy for him emotionally, but the baby would make it easier physically. He crept up slowly, watching the baby the whole time, smiling at the thoughts of his plan coming to life. Too easy, the thought of it all was too easy, he knew it was too easy. He swiftly raised hovered his right hand, his gloves normally noisy on contact were silent, the only noise was the sharp sound of the blade sliding out of his harness.

Noisily, he jumped out of the bushes into the clearing, running towards the baby fox. "Haaaaaa!" He yelled as he ran in like a brute, prepared to hack it to death.

ROOAAARRRR!

He quickly stopped moments before, as a vicious bear came out mauling the baby and the mama fox, leaving the body intact though. Perfect, now he could still get the bodies and blood without work, great! He took a step closer until the bear let out another roar, signaling that this was his kill now. "Of course it wasn't gonna be that easy..." K said dully as he held his sword like a true novice in his hand, his right hand tightly gripping the handle, staring down the bear. With a sigh he tossed it to the side, smiling as he tightened his fist, popping his knuckles. "I fight better without it... But because of what Syreus said, I'll finish you off with it..." He said cheekily, you ready for this you fat ass bear?!" K yelled out, the bear still guarding the fox carcasses.

"So..." K said as he crouched a bit, eyeing the bear to assess it's features and potential. It was a big brown bear, definitely bigger than him in every area, well... Almost every area. On all fours it was standing roughly about five feet? It wasn't to intimidating, but definitely enough to be worried about. The bear gave one more roar, as if telling him that this wasn't what he wanted, but he took it as a challenge. "Game on!" K said sharply as he stepped forward engaging the beast, just his bare gloved fist. Instantly catching on the bear swung a huge lazy ferocious right hand, apparently guessing he was just going to also maul K like those foxes. "Really? That's way to easy!" K mumbled as he stepped in, raising his left arm to a tuck so he could parry the attack, then counter with a right. The blast from the powerful arm was too much, not too mention the claws, it wasn't as easy as the mischievous kid thought. 

The bear's force flung him to his right, sliding as he threw a right hook, barely grazing the bear's shaggy fur covering his left shoulder. "Petch!" K muttered, staring as the beast roared and challenged him once more, as if it was truly enraged that it didn't get it's way. "Looks like we are more alike than you thought... But we will soon find out who's the stronger one here. After all I am-" His heroic speech was cut off as he was forced on the defensive, the bear charging at him swinging wildly, forcing him to dodge. "Shyke-Don't you... Wanna- petch! Don't you wanna let me finish my damn speech?!" K barely managed to get out, bobbing back, his back stretching and twisting. The bear threw a left, then a right, then a monstrous slap to the ground. K found his body naturally swinging right, then back left, then back to dodge the slap. His footwork was becoming amazing, showing that his boxing was starting to improve but it still wasn't perfected. Proven further as the bear swung his right arm, sweeping the floor right under K. He tried to jump but was still clipped by the bear's huge arm, twisting and falling on his stomach.

Quickly, even though he was winded, he manage to follow to his right. Hearing another huge slap on the ground where he just was, he was scared for his life, shouting inside of his mind and waking Kise up. "Oh my petching gods! I'm gonna die!" He yelled out as he tumbled into a run, tripping and stumbling as he could hear the bear's vicious snarls behind him.

"Huh? Who's gonna die?" A groggy Kise said, yawning a bit as he heard K's screams. "Why are you running? You hate running."

"Bear! Chase! Me! Wanna kill me! We're gonna die!" K barely managed to get out, falling and rolling till he was back on his feet running around the clearing again, the vicious beast right behind him.

"Huh?... What do you mean when you say?- Oh my god! Run K!" K yelled, rattling K's already frantic mind.

"Good lord... It's like this was your first time being chased by a bear." A sarcastic Shin added in, laughing maniacally.

"Shin! Shut the petch up and help! This bear is gonna kill me! We are gonna die!" K yelled out, his voice sounding distressed and panicked as he was on the verge of crying.

"You sound like your on your period K... Good luck and have fun." Shin ended, his voice fading off signaling he was gone.

"Don't worry about him K, just try your best to escape. Stop running in a huge circle and cut through the half, get out of this clearing and get on your horse! Then get back to the knights! You shouldn't even be here, screw that Syreus guy."

"Yeah I gotcha!" K shouted, tuning out of his mind back to the situation at hand. He cut across from bear, it slid from his sudden halt and turn to his right, but quickly caught on and continued to chase. He ran for the bush he jumped through, he was so close and that bear was about five yards behind him, but running at a great speed.  He was almost there, just a bit more and he would've escaped, just a bit more and...

He tripped.

Dust clouds of dirt rising, covering the area, it was crazy. K knew that he was dead, he had fell flat on his stomach and was sliding but came to a quick halt. He heard the footsteps and was ready to give up, he was ready to stop, but his life didn't flash before his eyes. Because, something on his left caught his attention, it was gleaming bright. His longsword! The hilt turned directly at him, he grasped it quickly with his left hand, turning on his back. Holding it with both of his hands tightly yet full of inexperience, he closed his eyes and looked to over his left shoulder, the sword upright as if it grew from his chest. The sounds were everywhere, and they all grew louder, becoming more annoying every tick. The birds, the bugs, the bear, the monkeys howling and screeching, wolves howling, his horse neighing, voices from old friends... He was pretty sure his mind was deciding to play a cruel joke on him.

"I'm sorry Kise... I was never a good brother... I was never there..." K silently began to speak, preparing himself for a swift death.

Slash...

It grew quiet, K kept his eyes closed tightly and firm, the pain growing evident. He was pretty sure he was dead, he was sure that he was bleeding, he could feel the warm liquid on his chest. Yet he felt no cuts, he felt no mauling, he just felt blood. It was warm, and continuously flowing, and it felt good... It felt right. It felt like... Like... This wasn't his blood. Slowly, the light began to register on his retinas, as his eyelids slowly crept apart. He slowly turned his face, finding a huge set of fully sharpened teeth right in front of him, the bear's mouth wide open. Slob leaking out in a thin stinky line, right next to K's face, it was horrible. K looked down, not saying words in fear that the bear was still semi living and would have a nerve react.

Looking down he noticed the sword plunged right through his chest, inside of his cavity, most likely spearing something vital or he wouldn't be having these thoughts. It was incredibly heavy, the weight of the bear making his breaths short, he was struggling to stay calm. Squirming and wiggling to get up and out, his legs were pinned down by the might beast. It seemed like unless someone came to help him, he would be stuck here, pinned under this might beast grasping a sword. The handle poking into him, it hurt... But he was alive. That was all that mattered. Eventually he would pass out, no matter how many times Kise tried to wake him up, he would fall into a deep sleep with this bear still atop him. His hands would naturally release the sword, and go over head, overall it would look as if him and the bear killed each other to whoever saw the sight. But... Would anyone see the sight?

Who possibly would've been in these woods... At this time?
Last edited by Kisetukai on May 28th, 2013, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Aello on May 24th, 2013, 5:17 am

Muddied irises trailed over a bed of uneven terrain as boiled leather soles sank into the indentations naturally cast by stone and run off rain water. The heels clicked inaudibly against the dirt, as the frayed edges of an old deep blue dress swirled against narrow ankles hidden behind a strip of undulating brown suede. They jostled her heels; tickling pale skin, grown dry. Parched from the sun's radiance over the course of the past several days. Several moons. Her dress was softer, the cotton fibers dusted with dirt. Raised by the things she had brushed against- outstretched branches, thorns, the claws of her many kills. But Aello didn't care. All she could truly sense, truly feel was the supple curve of her father's old bow against the palm of her left hand, and the chill of her cursed dagger against her thigh. The blood hidden behind the folds; shadow, which crawled over her skin. Angrily clawing at the hollows and fissures between bones and flesh. All that gave the girl her graceful, if not hardened features. Allowed her to drift into the background within the forest's depths as she crept along, seeking an animal's tracks for the day's hunt. Lily being tucked firmly in her pocket, fast asleep.

Unfortunately for the huntress, whose stomach rumbled softly from time to time, there seemed to be no tracks to be found, although the occasional branch she passed along her way had been snapped. Exposing the jagged sallow flesh inside. It caused her to grit her teeth as she moved, to ignore the way her heart beat impatiently within the confines of her ivory rib cage. To ignore the way her feet had begun to hurt, and her palms had begun to sweat with the light that filtered through the trees from the sun.

Impatient, the huntress continued to march even faster. The wind rustling the leaves that adorned the branches. Tousling her chestnut colored mane. The splitting edges of her hair tickling her neck as she moved along, making more of a point to avoid stepping on fallen sticks and other debris, so as to make even less noise, in case she approached something she could kill for that night's dinner. Or salt, store, and later sell in a nearby town. She supposed she wasn't too far from Syliras, or her hometown after all.

In any case. The girl was having no luck, and feared needing to take another night to eat only dried fruit. Lily's own clay not being nearly inviting enough yet.

The huntress walked on, enjoying the way the breeze felt as it kissed her cheeks. The way it cooled her skin; her flushed face. Her fist continually tightening around the bow she bore as grains of dirt parted around her feet. Her every step. There was a strange peace to this- feeling entirely alone within the forest, although the occasional bird flew overhead and sang its own melody. Sometimes, with a few of its fellows.

A sense of tranquility that lasted well over a bell; until something rang, sending a jarring tune into the air that ruined everything. There was a scream, a growl the huntress recognized as one belonging to the bear. "The petch is going on?" she whispered, as she rushed off in the direction she had heard both animal's cry. Her feet pounding against the forest floor, heart thundering in her chest, breath catching in her throat as her arms swung with each of her steps. She seemed to run for an eternity, until a time in which she came across the bear's corpse, and that of a dark skinned man pinned beneath it. A blade jutting from the forms- but whose body it wedged in seemed unclear to her from where she stood.

"What the heck happened here?" Aello whispered, as she strode closer, crossing the distance that had once rested between herself and the bloodied bodies. Matted fur.

She extended a leg, nudging the man with the edge of her boot as she surveyed the weight that seemed to rest upon his eyelids. The sweat that lined them. He's barely alive and I'm no medic. And Lily is conveniently asleep.

The wind blew.

You have to wake her.

"Lily get up," Aello called as she poked her pocket with her free hand. "Some idiot thought he could take on a bear by himself..."

Lily yawned. Rubbed her tiny clay eyes with tiny clay fists. "Wha-"

"Oh."

Aello dropped her pack before she lifted Lily from her pocket and set her on the floor. "Go poke him with a stick or something, make sure he ain't dead yet," Aello instructed as she rummaged through her belongings in search of her medical kit.

"He's not dead Aello, his chest is still moving," the pycon replied as the huntress set her bow down so she'd have an easier time of it. "But barely."

"Well keep him alive until I can get there," Aello muttered. "You seem to be good at doing that." We just can't die seeing as how you never seem to shut up, she thought to herself as she got the kit out and set it on the ground next to Lily. She popped the lid. "Now what?"
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kisetukai on May 24th, 2013, 7:01 am

How long had I been here? Three days?... Three years? What day is it today? Where am I anyway?... Where is-... Oh yeah I'm trapped under a damn bear. Here K laid in a forest, his eyes closed as he was being crushed by plenty of pounds, and would've probably lost his life if he wasn't his size. His breathing was slow, low, and constant... It appeared to him that even if he was big, sooner or later he would lose his life, and he simply just didn't have time for that today. All he had to do was get a grip, his legs were asleep and numb, he had lost all feeling in his lower body and was technically and temporarily paraplegic.

It seemed that he was going to die here though, his eyes were shut tight and he couldn't force them open, the only melody played for his death was birds chirping. And then it happened. He heard the most gentlest footsteps of his life, and when he finally had stopped talking to himself and listened, he heard nothing. He did however feel a poke at his body, more like a soft nudge or push, and a then a barrage of words. It was inaudible mumbles, and he couldn't hear any of it, but the touch and physical friction on him woke him up. His breathing stayed low, and he couldn't open his eyes, but he definitely felt something and heard something. More talking, more talking, and more talking... And then his body began to warm up, coming back to life from his mini coma, his muscles began to turn back on simultaneously.

He slowly opened his eyes, and what he saw was nothin but blurs... Closing his eyes to refresh, he opened them once more, and he saw lines going horizontally across his field of vision. Blinking once more, the light hit him, and he began see a bit clearly. Although he was still reacting to color, he barely saw a... Person. And some little statue? Was it, a toy? Was it a... His mind was playing games on him obviously, as he thought and knew earlier, he was delirious. Opening his dull brown eyes, totally confused and lifeless, the swirls of images finally began to come together. It was a bright blue blur, and a little grayish blur? They started becoming more focused, finally gaining outlines of color contrast.

A dingy old blue dress, not so bad to look at but it still wasn't the most elegant, or fitting outfit he ever seen. It really gave her curves no mercy, well in his eyes at least. And who would she be exactly, his eyes flew up slowly, a dart to him but a lashing drag to everyone else. He slowly looked at the face, panicked and in worry as if someone was bleeding and in a horrible condition. Then his ears popped, and all the audio hit him like a bomb at once. And although it was news, it was very shocking and unwanted news, apparently...

He's not dead Aello, his chest is still moving.

Who the hell... K began to wonder as he heard the words, just as he thought somebody was dying, turning his head slowly he looked up to see the blood leaking down his shirt. The warm bear blood felt good, but overall it was nasty, plus it was... Wait. Do they think I'm the one dying?! His eyes stayed blurry, for he was still drowsy, but he couldn't really accept what was going on. What was this, pretty but definitely odd woman doing here. Her face showed panic, but her presence in these woods showed she was definitely not a good girl. His head fell down to see her putting down a bow, and of course he began to piece it all together, she was a cannibal. She obviously saw an easy meal, a meaty boy pinned down, and wanted him all for herself.

Last time he called a cannibal on her stuff though, he woke up in her bed... At her house... And he was definitely not going through that again. Instead he decided to try and make an escape, without provoking her too much. Slowly he began to wiggle and convulse, until he noticed he wasn't really moving that much or that fast. He heard the girl ask her associate what to do next, she had friends?! He decided that he could no longer stay here, he couldn't stay any longer or something bad was going to happen. She didn't sound like a cannibal, but every girl he had met in the woods was always never normal. And this one was no different, with her subtle face and poor expressions. His body was still numb and weak, and he began to squeeze his fist, the only way he knew to pump blood.

After about a couple small flexes, his arms had enough energy and heat to be effective, all he had to do now was use em. The bears face right in his, he placed his left hand right under it's neck, firmly gripping where he thought he felt a makeshift Adams apple. He didn't really understand biology, especially bear biology, but he knew a neck when he saw one. His left hand gripping it firmly, he dug his right hand deep into the ground, and used it to lift himself up at an angle making a "T" shape. His legs, although numb and useless, twisted and followed along. He managed to pull himself up a bit, for this was an exercise he used to increase his stamina back at home, something he was used to. He managed to snap and jiggle his longsword a couple times before finally coming loose, yanking it out and tossing it far behind him, he was welcomed by a fresh pool of blood on his shirt. His arms gave out after a quick bit, for he wasn't in the best shape at the moment, and he plopped back down. Although now the bears snout was under his chest, enough for him to sit up and have it's nose kissing his stomach.

Rising up in sit up position, he began to address the girl as he tried to free himself. "Hey... I'm not... Dead. Thank you, for your help but... Ugh.. I'm just gonna..." He had both hands planted firmly behind him, as if about to do a set of dips, and was slowly dragging his own dead body from under the dead beast. Mumbling and talking lightly, he didn't even have enough energy to look at them, he was delirious and just wanted out. "I'm just gonna go, but again thank you for getting me out. Thank you..." His attention snapped to the little clay thing below, of course the pair would be freaked out to see a dark skinned zombie mumbling, but he was more freaked out to see a moving toy with facial features. "And thank... You?.." Pausing a bit with a confused face, he quickly began to drag himself out more, slowly but surely. Finally his body was free, sliding out from under the bear as he layer on his back for a few ticks, then rising up in sit up position as if undead again.

He stood up quickly, way too quickly, and fell forward flat on his face. "Again... Thank you..." He said as he slowly flipped over, barely grabbing his sword he tried to get up again, using it as a small cane. He fell over once more, the sword collapsing and flying off to the side. He flipped over just like last time, except this time he let out a sharp whistle, calling to his horse. And as called, a young dark brown horse came out of the clearing, trotting slowly to about three feet from his motionless body. "Thank you... Again. Thank you... But I gotta go... Thank you..." He kept mumbling, unaware of what he was saying and truly still a bit semi-conscious. Slowly he clutched his sword again and wobbled up to his feet, this time leaning on the right side of the horse and his body still shaking. Sliding the sword on his back harness, his shirt was bloody and overall a mess, dirt and mud... And he didn't like it.

"Hey you..." He said with his delusional voice, looking at her with dull brown eyes, clearly not aware of what he was doing saying as he looked at the woman. "That's my bear... So don't try to take it." He looked down at his bloody shirt, the color was as evident as ever. "I gotta wash this shirt..." He said softly, sliding off of his horse and falling hard onto the floor with a thud. Right on his back, about a couple feet from the bear, about five feet from the woman.

This was going to be a long day.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Aello on May 24th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Aello folded her arms over her chest as her eyes trailed over the stumbling, mumbling fool who flopped around almost drunkenly before her. Remind me why I ran over here again? she thought to herself as she watched blood continue to trickle down his dark flesh. Clod his shirt, spill onto the forest floor. "You know stranger, we haven't done anything for you yet," the huntress commented dryly as he called his horse, tried to mount, only to fall over again.

The huntress sighed.

"You know your master is a petching idiot," Aello muttered under her breath, as though she could speak to the horse and have it understand her. It swished its tail, clopped its hooves on the dirt.

"Ok Lily, here's the new plan. I get this idiot to stop floundering around, and then you can try and save his useless hide," she grumbled. "Likely lost too much blood already. I doubt that's all the bear's."

"Alright Aello," the pycon replied as the huntress plucked two long bandages from the kit and her waterskin from her bag, before gliding over to the injured man. "First to get this shirt off..." she muttered under her breath as she set her things down, and retrieved her cursed blade from concealment. It rang hollowly as it was torn from its sheath and spun deftly between her fingers. Left hand extending to hold the top of his shirt away from his skin as she sliced it up the middle to get a better look at his wounds- a thick gash, a few smaller scrapes where she supposed the bear may have drew his claws against him while the man tried to move the corpse.

"Bloody mess," the huntress whispered, as she reached for her waterskin and pulled the cap off. Within an instant, her hand had moved over him, and had tilted enough to allow the water to cascade out of its container and onto the wounds, washing the blood away. "Now the part about keeping him from doing anything stupid," the huntress muttered as she put the waterskin back and reached for a bandage. One she looped deftly over and under both of his hands before tying tightly, but not enough to chafe too badly and cause further damage. When they were bound, she reached for the second bandage, rolled it up, and shoved it in the squire's mouth. "And that should take care of his delusional ramblings," Aello commented as she dry washed her hands and looked up at the horse, who oddly enough, seemed to be nodding at her.

"Ok Lily, now what should we do?" the huntress inquired. "Put some herbs on the cuts or something?"

"All we have is mint Aello," Lily responded.

"Didn't you tell me once that was good for pain?" she asked.

"Well yeah... but Aello, that's only if they eat it. It dulls it a bit, but this one you have bound and gagged," Lily responded. "And even if he wasn't I am not so sure he's conscious enough to chew and swallow without choking on it."

The huntress smiled weakly. "Alright then, why don't we clean it up with something else from that good old bag of tricks of yours?" she asked.

"We don't have much, maybe some rubbing alcohol?" Lily asked.

"Ok," Aello said as she went back to the kit and brought it back to the man's side. "Lets see," she went on as she rifled through its contents until she found the labeled bottle of rubbing alcohol. "Here it is."

"Just pour some on a cheese cloth and dab it on the wound for me," Lily instructed.

"Ok," the huntress responded as she bent to the task. The white cloth tickling the underside of her fingers; the alcohol cooling her skin as she pressed everything into the gashes and small scrapes upon his flesh. "Now what?" she asked when she was done, and had set everything aside.

"We bind the wounds," Lily replied.

"Alright, hand me a bandage..."

OOCIf this is too much, PM me... I don't want to take complete advantage of your semi-conscious PC here.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on May 25th, 2013, 12:35 am

How long had K been unconscious, he didn't know, but at the same time he didn't care. He didn't think about it, he wasn't thinking about anything; he was thinking about... Well nothing. He was unconscious an delirious when he was woke and then back to darkness, only saw black, he only heard mumbles. He could here them ringing, he could feel gentle touches on him and then he felt a warm sensation on his frontside. He felt a very warm sensation, he felt a cool sensation, then he felt a burning sensation.

Fire! This girl really was trying to eat him, she was roasting him above a fire, and it was obviously affecting him. He couldn't move out of the fire but he definitely could feel it, his body was numb but slowly coming to life, He began to feel the burning heating up, heating up until, until...

MMMGHGH!

He yelled out loud, his eyes moving around frantically, he was worried about the overall situation at hand. Trying to quickly gain information, trying to quickly analyze what the hell was possibly going on. He absorbed enough after his loud muffled scream, to see he was gagged, and he was tied up by the wrist. Looking around frantically, he rose up in sit up position, looking at the woman with big brown vivid eyes. "Mmm-mghg!-mm-... Pew! " He spat out the large bandages stuff in his mouth, hawking his mouth to make his jaw pop in all sorts of sounds. The pain had finally resided and his breathing was high, but stable, she had saved him... For now. He was breathing vigorously out of his mouth, until a large gulp and a bizarre look at the woman in the blue dress.

"Gods be damned... Woman?! That shyke felt like... Petch! That shyke hurt!" He said full of breaths, his chest expanding and deflating quickly, until he sighed and finally slowed down. Ignoring the intense stinging in his torso, he decided to address her. "Thank you, for saving me and being kind but I really should getting going cause-..." He looked down to see his bounded hands, making getting up more difficult. "Hey I just need to get up out of here, please let me..." He got lost as he looked into her face, like always he thought what was in his pants and not his cranium. "Gods be damned your pretty..." He mumbled as he looked at her, smiling at her a bit.

Shaking his head quickly he looked down at the little clay... Woman. "Um... Hey... I'm not even gonna ask what that is..." Looking back up at the woman quickly, he tried to use his charm to get out of the situation, giving her 'the look'.  "Hey... What's a pretty little thing like you doing in these woods anyway? Why don't you just let me go so we can just forget about this all? Ya know? Just untie me." He had a smooth smile on his face, looking at her slyly, hoping to get her carnal side going. "So how about it? You gonna set me free... Soon?"

It was worth a shot right?
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Aello on May 25th, 2013, 3:42 am

"Oh shut up you damned wimp," Aello growled as she eyed the cloth he had spit out. Wanting to put it back into place; but not wanting to touch it now that it had grown dense with his saliva. Shaking her head unhappily, she turned to the man. Extending her right hand towards his pectoral muscle, his unbroken side, doing her best to push him back down. "You have two options. First, you can lie back down and let us bind your wound, or you can get your dumb ass killed. It makes no difference to me," she hissed, eyes blazing as she removed her hand. Drops of blood lining the far fingers as she turned to her companion.

The huntress leaned forward, extending her body over the man so she could begin to bind him as he continued to ramble on. "If you piss me off too much more stranger, we'll simply leave you like this," Aello went on as Lily ran around the body and helped to lift his far arm so that the huntress could wind the cloth around the underside of the arm, and tenderly over his wound. When she was about halfway done, the man's arm began to wobble.

"I can't lift him much longer," Lily replied, her body trembling.

"It's fine. Just step away from him," Aello responded, as she reached up, pinched his arm, and did her best to lift his arms up, towards the sky. "That should hurt... but in any case, you need to keep them there," she said, as she turned back to the bandages, winding them around the stranger as quickly as she could. When she was finished, she bound them with a spare pin she found in her kit, before putting everything she had used thus far away. "Ok, you can put your arms down now."

She turned to Lily, who was now standing behind her. "Is that all we need to do?" the huntress inquired.

"Yes, you can untie him now. Although, he should know not to move around too much," Lily replied. Aello nodded, and slowly, untied his hands, stripping the cloth from him swiftly before putting it back with her other things. It was clean enough.

"Keep the other one, just in case you need to change that," Aello said as she closed the kit and put it back in her bag. "I don't want it." She picked up all of her things and got to her feet. "Come on Lily," she said now that everything was back in its proper place. "Lets go."

"But Aello! We can't just leave him here!"

The huntress turned to her companion. "Yes we can, it's not like he wanted our help anyway." She turned back around, and walked into the thicket without another word. Lily running to keep up with her.

OOCAgain, if anything is a problem, PM me.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on May 25th, 2013, 1:35 pm

It was all happening so fast. The pain. The words. The pain. The little statue woman lifting him up. The pain.

He watched as they managed to do a little routine, with him suffering the most pain, as they slowly maneuvered him around like he was a toy. Lifting and and turning, until the bandages became less and less tight, finally after a bit his hands were free. He flexed as he moved them around, his knuckles popping, he never felt so free. Turning on his side, he wobbled a bit and finally stood up. It was quickly, as if he was some freed slave with a chance at escape, he wondered if that was how slaves felt. "Well... That's some crazy stuff..." He mumbled as he rubbed his wrist, looking at the pair, as they conversed.

"But Aello! We can't just leave him here!"

K began contemplating to himself, after hearing the statue talk. "Ello huh? I guess that's a little cute, but she's still a weird one..." He mumbled, turning his attention back to the two who were now leaving. It seemed that he had angered his doctor, and that of all things was wrong, he had no right in the say whatsoever. He looked at the women's bottom as she walked away, the dress again not doing her justice, but he could still use his perverted powers to imagine her outline. "Ello... Gods be damned Kise what do you think?" He said aloud softly, seeing as he was alone now.

"Honestly K... Do you really wanna know what I think?" Kise asked politely, just to be sure.

"Yes.... That's kinda why I asked you dunce. Know let the truth be known!" K said harshly, turning to the dead bear and giving it a stern glare.

"I think you should go, and hunt that woman down, and apologize... All she did was he'll you, and save your life apparently, and all you did was be rude and uncooperative... If you were wise and a true man you would do as told and warned..." Kise spoke words of wisdom, his voice fading away as he listened for his brothers reply.

"I was hoping you were gonna say something like that, I really was." K said with a huge smile, apparently he was actually planning on doing that, seeing as to how he was already jogging before making it to the girl. She hadn't really gotten that far, since leaving moments before, and he caught up fast. About ten feet behind her, he called her name, to announced his presence even if she already knew. "Ello... And Lily was it not? I request you to slow down so that I may have a word with thee..." He spoke aloud jogging over to them, the pain slowly coming back, he would stop about three feet from her if she did stop, but he would also walk if he walked. "Ello, I gotta say... Ugh, I gotta say thank you." He muttered out looking away from her, the contents of his gloves becoming warm and sweaty from nervousness. "Thank you for saving me, thanks for putting up for me in my time of weakness... Thanks. I'm gonna keep it short, sweet and simple. And with that being said, a quick introduction. I am squire Kisetukai Yamehaka of Syliras of course, glad to be of your presence." Giving her a slight chuckle and warm smile, he began to get into the real matter.

"As a man and a knight I cannot let this dead go unnoticed. It is just not who I am. So I come to ask of you,... Ugh.." He clutched his stomach with his right massive gloved hand, holding it for a bit with accompanying heavy breathing. "You fixed me up pretty good mate." He said with another chuckle, he was just happy to be alive now that he thought about it. "Is there anyway I can repay you? Money? A service? You need somewhere to stay? I am a squire with no business being out here, and I would've been gone if it weren't for you so please... Tell me how I could help... Please?" He began to think for a bit, taking in more information.

"Well I do gotta go get that bear but that could wait..." Be added quickly, not wanting to miss any of her words, paying attention closely.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Aello on May 26th, 2013, 4:31 am

Aello stopped walking, although somewhat reluctantly. Her fingers flexed, each tightening around the supple curve of her father's old bow as the muscles that lined her spine and shoulder blades clenched tightly, before releasing themselves. What is the fool doing now? she wondered, as she turned her head, craning her neck so as to peer over her shoulder at the dark skinned man.

"We didn't do much for you," the huntress said cooly, before the squire ran into another series of words. A common lexicon she was forced to listen to. "And there isn't anything you can do. Just go back to your life squire," she continued, as she turned her head back around. "And know that our paths may cross again one day."

Should I continue to be ever so unfortunate.

The huntress continued walking, her eyes fixated on the road ahead of her. Eyes trained on the sounds of the forest- a hint as to where her prey lay in wait.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on May 28th, 2013, 9:43 am

The cruel words of the stranger came out bluntly, another woman trying to help him that he turned down and made difficulties with, except this one actually gave up. She didn't nag or even try to progress in aiding him, she did enough and stopped, and that was all that mattered. She kept walking after she spoke, telling him that there was nothing he could do. She spoke calmly and maturely, and originally that what have aggravated him to no end, but he allowed it all. He agreed with everything she said, except the comment about their paths crossing again, he was damn sure that wouldn't happen.

"I'm sorry maiden..." He said softly, as he turned his body an began to walk back to the sight of the bear battle. He stomped heavily as the mud attacked his shoes, slapping the air and slinging bits and drops like a kid on a temper tantrum. He groaned and moaned until he finally popped back in the clearing, his horse neighing with a warm greeting. "Well that went perfect..." K said in a grunt, kicking his feet to knock off some of the mud and dirt, he had a blank smug look on his face the whole time. "Next time Kise... Let your big brother handle the wenches aye?"

Walking up to the bear, his arms folded, he observed the beast. He sighed as he shook his head, snapping his tongue against his teeth, as he opened his mouth to talk. "Lost my shirt cuz of you... That's great." He crouched and grabbed the bears legs, gripping it barely, his gloves saving his confidence. After taking another blood sample, he placed the vial in a horse saddle pocket, and got back to moving the bear. "Come on speed... Let's get out of here." He said sharply, after a whistle, the horse clotting to follow him. The bear was incredibly heavy, but dragging him across the ground was another story, it made everything more easier.

He just kept dragging, occasionally stumbling a bit from the lumpy terrain, but continuously dragging. The whole time that woman was on his mind, Ello was her name, from what he remembered. It was a strenuous journey, and by the end he chose to give up, he figured he had gotten enough for the man. Syreus wanted a wild assortment of wild animals, and after almost losing his life to a bear, he was pretty pumped. But after his strenuous travels, he was sure there was nothing left in this woods that was on his list. Then his eyes grew wide as he plopped down the bear, the whole time he was looking down, and when he finally looked up he was in front of some small body of water.

Exchanging the deadly grip of the bear for the grip of his horse's reigns, they both walked to the stream, then as he let go of the reigns they both raced to the water. Of course the horse beat him, as it passionately lapped up water, he soon made it to the promised land. Kneeling down, the cool soft dirt hitting his knee caps, he was semi exhausted for some reason. He had way to much pride to bow his head and sip the water, but he did cup his hands and bring it to his mouth. Gulping down the liquid, his hands quickly separated as he spat it out, clearly in disgust as the dirty water had him hacking a bit. "What the f-... Oh dear god's that's awful." He said in vain as he wiped his mouth, something in the corner of his peripheral vision catching his attention, as he turned to see a moose staring directly at him.

It was far on his right, but it apparently knew of his existence, possibly interrupting it's drinking bell. Slowly pulling out his longsword, the moose flinched and cranes it's neck, slowly backing up as he crouched and inched forward. Popping up playfully, he did what naturally came to his mind in such a scenario, opening his mouth as he flailed his sword foolishly. "Hail moose!" He yelled cheerfully, sending the moose into a panic as it quickly sped off. "Perfect... Let's go speed..." He said as he mounted his horse with a sarcastic voice, slamming his shoes to it's side as he yelled out. "Yah!" Speed did exactly what it was used to, galloping with  great velocity, he looked at moose who came into view. A giant rack, just like any great beast of the woods would have, but for K that just said handle bars all over. He galloped and galloped until he was right behind the moose, it clearly having no speed in comparison to his horse, his horse sped up till they were side by side.

He did what was the coolest thing that came into his mind, and most practical, he began to slide up on te saddle, in preparations for a jump. He was holding on to the reigns with his left hand, his longsword in his right, and he was prepared to do exactly what he had to do. Jumping off of the horse in one quick motion, he lost his footing from the bumps and jumps, as he aimed for the moose's back with his sword. Instead his sword quickly lunged into the ground, as his horse galloped off without him, he felt that he hit something. The moose fell over, letting out a battle cry as it tumbled a bit but quickly got up, getting ready for take off. "Oh no ya don't!" K yelled out as he pushed himself up from the ground, his lungs empty as he was winded, he charged for the moose. It flicked it's head in an attempt to knock him off, as he quickly gripped it's wide set of horns, the leather in his gloves whining. Flick after flick, K was flung as he tightly gripped the horns, except he wouldn't let go. After a series of sway and the sorts, he finally caught his breath as he planted his feet firm on the ground, staring the beast in the eyes.

"You wanna dance?!" He yelled as he gripped the horns tighter, the beast holding it's own ground, as they both began to pull and push and yank. "Then let's! Dance!" Several chimes of grabbings went on, and finally the moose began to tire out a bit, showing how man always the stronger survivor of the inhabitants of Mizahar. K flexed as hard as possible, his muscles beginning to reach their limit as every vein appeared. He suddenly got the advantage, dropping his body a bit, swinging on a pivot of his right foot with a drop step, he swung his body counter clockwise. The moose went flying, and slammed against the ground, looking as if it was dead as it laid. He was left heavily sighing as sweat poured down his forehead, panting as the pain in his body from the bear came back, it was getting late and he would soon need to return to his patrol for safety.

"Damn moose... I almost-" He heard a loud cry as he turned to see a the beast back up, charging at him with it's rabid wild animal instincts, it was horrible. K was already sent running, his hands flying back and forth like some gadgeteer's contraction, he knew exactly where he was aiming to go. He soon made it to his longsword, with a huge distance from the beast, as he pulled up on it. It didn't come out, nor did it budge, it stayed plunged into the ground. "Oh shyke!" He grunted as the sword wiggled. "Oh shyke shyke shyke!" The moose charged at him like a bull, and it got closer... And closer.. And closer.

SLASH!!!

K flinched and closed his eyes, as he opened he was in mid swing with the longsword, swiping across from right to left. He watched as a huge red slice covered the beast's face, he practically swung the fine sword like a brute's club. He watched as the moose accepted the huge blow, it's head snapping to the side as it turned around and began to trot off, this was obviously one senseless and confused being. Speed neighed loudly, as if readying itself for another speedy takeoff and chase down, but K just watched it. He walked up right behind the beast, as it staggered and stumbled, his longsword lazily dragging along the ground. "Lord Viratas... I am sorry for this excessive shed of blood... But you have blessed me today... Thank you for watching over me... Thank you for keeping this all in good favor.

I will end this quick and honorably..." K said as he slowly managed to walk behind the moose, until it finally stopped and collapsed, crying as it was left in pain. K raised his sword victoriously, holding it like a novice with both hands, as he held on a face of boredom. "That was fun and exciting... You really put up a  nice fight." He quickly plunged the blade right into the beast's neck, all of the cold iron sliding in perfectly. It was actually becoming a sight for him, for killing wasn't something he was used to. But now he had one more down, and that's all that mattered.

He would then proceed to take up the blood samples, then he would tie the beast into a loose, horribly done knot by it's four limbs, with some spare rope in his horse's items. He would continue on until he killed the boar, deer, and about three wolves. He would have to occasionally stop to re-tie the knot, since it was so horribly done, but he was happy that he had done it. He would then move on to exiting the woods, trying to leave and regroup with his patrol group, as it was time to head back to Syliras. Of course he would be scolded non stop, but he would be safe with the knights.

And so ended a strange day of hunting for the city boy.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Cloud on July 12th, 2013, 4:14 am

From the sky falls your reward!

Kise :
Experience
Skill | XP Earned
Longsword | +3
Hunting | +2
Boxing | +1
Acrobatics | +2
Running | +1
Socialization | +2
Rhetoric | +2

Lores
| Lore Earned
• | A Strange Mission
• | Collecting Blood Samples (Animal)
• | Worshipping Viratas
• | Aello the Huntress

Misc. :
Nothing to add.

Question marks to be made? Exclamations to declare? Feel free to send me a pm and we can tend to any concerns you have.
Starting Guide | Zeltiva | Zeltiva Player's Guide | Staff and Request Thread
Office| Scrapbook
A big thanks to Coltyn/Banickle for the wonderful signature!
Cloud
Shazam!

Words: 40411
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 9:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook