Closed [The Crystal Hall] Burning Wrath in Frigid Abode [Liyana]

In which Chev and Liyana make heated first impressions on each other...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[The Crystal Hall] Burning Wrath in Frigid Abode [Liyana]

Postby Chev on May 25th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Season of Spring, Day 85, 513 AV

The chilly wind frosted the tips of Chev’s pink ears, sweeping his chocolate hair ‘round and about. His cheeks were flushed, though not from the frigid embrace of the Avanthal breeze, but from his sprinting down the upwards steps that led to the Crystal Hall. His breaths came out in short, hoarse pants as the young Vantha chased the precarious snow ferret down the stone steps. Perspiration threatened to form, and if not for the frosty temperature, they would have been running down the sides of his face like runaway desperados.

He’d just left from a pleasant meeting with one of his childhood pals, though a stinging reminder of his former ignorance and immaturity. Still, he had been a pleasant fellow—one of the more down-to-earth of the gaggle—and had also moved on to more sophisticated pursuits. The lad had been at the Crystal Hall in search of inspiration, being a child of the Iceglaze Hold, and Chev had stumbled across him after taking a break from running around Avanthal, being free from the unrelenting torrent of odd jobs given to him by his father. However, he hadn’t planned on spending it chasing Frosty, but he was a ferret of his own agenda.

His leather boots dug into the snow as he lost his balance, tumbling down the steps in his haste. The steps came up to meet him, and he was met with a face full of trampled snow.

“Gah,” he sputtered, shaking his head, causing little flakes of snow to fly about. Frosty chattered happily (almost mockingly). Chev watched as the creature ascended the form of a person, perching himself triumphantly on the woman’s shoulder and letting out what sounded like peals of laughter.

“Frosty, get down from there!” Chev cried, already stumbling after the snow ferret. The rascal merely ignored Chev, instead poking his nose into the curtain of black, curly hair that ran down the woman’s back, leaving Chev in silent horror. The young Avanthalian child’s irises hastily shifted to a deep purple colour.
Vani | Common | Thought
Chev
I tend to see through filtered eyes.

Words: 18537
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 27th, 2013, 9:09 pm

OOC :
I am sorry I haven't responded yet!
I am just too busy to concentrate now.
I promise to reply by the end of the term exams.
Lore: Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics

~ Don't be shy! ~
If you want to thread with me, PM me!
Liyana Winterflame
Life sucks? Philter that right out of it.

Words: 31532
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 8:37 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Liyana Winterflame on June 19th, 2013, 12:13 pm

Gah! Liyana felt a thing climb her back and jumped to the side.
She instantly jerked her shoulder and tried to shake off the furry thing.

She slapped it away and it flew to the floor.

She shivered as she thought of the creepy crawling sensations she had felt.

Light from the large windows illuminated the body.
Curiosity overcame surprise, and she approached the still animal.

Not moving. I couldn't have hit it so powerfully. Could I?
She held her hand against it, and it seemed to be breathing.
I knocked it out. Go figure.

She turned to look behind her, where she had heard a person calling.

Just past the door was a disheveled boy with snow in his hair, straightening himself, and still panting after running steps.
He seemed irked, and his eyes were fixated on her and then on the furry thing.

"Is this yours? I accidentally.. uhm. knocked it out when it surprised me."
Lore: Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics

~ Don't be shy! ~
If you want to thread with me, PM me!
Liyana Winterflame
Life sucks? Philter that right out of it.

Words: 31532
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 8:37 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes