[Note by Banshee] Shiveen - Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Shiveen - Character Sheet

Postby Shiveen on May 27th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Shiveen

Appearance

Race: Kelvic (Common Raven)
Birthday: 63, Winter, 493AV.
Birthplace: Ahnatep

Appearance:
6'2"/213lbs
Tall and curvaceous, Shiveen has a womanly figure - she's just as proud of it as she is of her fine plumage. She has brown skin, and her hair is the blue-black of a raven's wing. Her eyes, too, are very dark and unnervingly bird-like. She is almost beautiful, but has a certain severity to her; this is not helped by her hooked beak of a nose, or her thin lipped mouth.

Character Concept

Shiveen was born to a slave woman, but managed to escape at the age of one after she fledged and was able to fly away. After that, she spent many years with the other ravens in the city, picking up anything shiny she could get her claws on, until eventually her hidden horde was large enough that she could afford to buy a house.

Because of her narrow escape from outright slavery and the fear of it that her mother managed to instil in her in the one year they were together, she is distrustful of people. This clashes violently with her Kelvic nature, often leaving her standing on the sidelines and wishing she felt safe enough to join in. It has, however, given her a keen eye for observation, and great skill at going unnoticed. This means she hears things that others intend to keep secret, and she may even trade those things for a shiny bauble or two...

As she has gone so many years of life without bonding, Shiveen is almost more human than animal. However, her raven nature still shines through if one pays enough attention.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Fluent Language: Corvid Speak
Basic Language: Arumenic

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Stealth 20 SP 20 Novice
Observation 15 SP 15 Novice
Investigation 15 SP 15 Novice
Unarmed Combat 10 RB 10 Novice

Lores

Lore of Ahnatep Streetplan from a Birdseye View
Lore of Ahnatep Politics

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Lightweight linen sleeveless dress, faded blue-green
-Lightweight linen shawl covering head and shoulders, faded blue
-Leather Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Earrings, copper and red glass

Housing

House: Shiveen's room is the upstairs room in a two-storey mud brick building, accessed by an exterior staircase and facing onto a decorative courtyard (value of 500gm). It contains a bed, a chest, a polished copper mirror, a standing basin, and a brazier for cooking and heat.

Income/Expense

Income: [pending]

Lifestyle expense: Poor (0.5gm/day)

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

N/A
Shiveen
Player

Words: 1176
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2013, 6:12 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Shiveen - Character Sheet

Postby Banshee on May 31st, 2013, 12:03 am

Hello hello!

My name is Banshee, and I am here to help you with the daunting task of joining the Mizahar Community. It is my duty to assist you with your Character Sheet, so that you can get to writing quickly and properly.

And I've noticed several things that need addressed in your Character Sheet, that will need to be fixed before you can begin roleplaying here. You will need to read all of the tabs below, make the appropriate changes, then send me a Private Message. When that has all been done, I will remove this Intervention, and you can get back to roleplaying. Have a great day, and I can't wait to see more of your writing soon!

Helpful Links!
Starting Guide - A very helpful guide to getting started here on Mizahar
Starting Package - The basic things all PCs get to have.
Character Sheet Templates - Great examples for helping to build your CS.
CS Help - A thread with many helpful links, as well as a place where you can ask questions on anything you need!
Rules - Things you need to follow while here in Mizahar.

DoB
Your PC's Date of Birth must coincide with your listed Age. If your PC had been born in Winter 493, she would be 19 years old, not 8.
x
Banshee
Player

Words: 49153
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Race: Staff account