[Note by Banshee] Davin Jusik

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Davin Jusik

Postby Davin Jusik on May 27th, 2013, 10:26 pm

Davin Jusik

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: Spring 497, unknown day.
Birthplace: Deserts of Eyktol

Appearance: Dark curly hair with light eyes, 6'2 and 180lbs. The sixteen year old is an odd sight with his desert garbs and fair skin. Wears his family's long sword across his back.

Character Concept

An orphan of a fallen house who strives to reclaim his family's lost glory.

Character History

Born to a pair of roaming traders in the spring of 497, Davin spent his entire young life among the tribes of Benshira with his father and mother (Aria). Over the years his father (Vincent) told him grand tales of his great grandfather's exploits as a Knight of Sylira, filling Davin with a strong desire to join them and regain his family's status, which was lost when he grandfather fled the city under mysterious circumstances. His father taught him of swordplay and combat which despite his father's profession and grandfather's dishonor, had continued to be passed down through the lineage.

At the age of eleven his father and mother were killed in a bandit raid near a Benshira camp. The young man attempted to fight off the bandits with his fallen father's sword which bore his family's sigil and was nearly killed before being saved by Benshira warriors. True to their generous nature they took him in and he worked hard to keep his place within the camp's hierarchy, earning the respect of nearly all the Benshira for his martial prowess and quick mastery of their language. He learned some survival skills from them and was nearly offered a permanent place within the roving camp until he left for Sylira at the age of fifteen, determined to reclaim his family's honor.

He made the perilous journey and has now arrived at the gates of Syliras, eager to complete his quest.
Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Benshira

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Swordsmanship30+15#45 Competent.
Wilderness Survival10 #10Novice
Unarmed Combat10#10Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Sylira
Lore of the Syliran Knights
Lore of the Benshira
Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Green Shirt
-Black Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Black gloves
-Dark Brown Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-Whetstone
-Flint & Steel
50 Mizas

Heirloom: A well forged long sword with his family crest stamped onto the blade. (A circle cut in half with a triangle above the line dividing it)

House: None

Ledger

50 Mizas

Thread List
Davin Jusik
Player

Words: 2522
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2013, 7:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Davin Jusik

Postby Banshee on May 31st, 2013, 12:14 am

Hello hello!

My name is Banshee, and I am here to help you with the daunting task of joining the Mizahar Community. It is my duty to assist you with your Character Sheet, so that you can get to writing quickly and properly.

And I've noticed several things that need addressed in your Character Sheet, that will need to be fixed before you can begin roleplaying here. You will need to read all of the tabs below, make the appropriate changes, then send me a Private Message. When that has all been done, I will remove this Intervention, and you can get back to roleplaying. Have a great day, and I can't wait to see more of your writing soon!

Helpful Links!
Starting Guide - A very helpful guide to getting started here on Mizahar
Starting Package - The basic things all PCs get to have.
Character Sheet Templates - Great examples for helping to build your CS.
CS Help - A thread with many helpful links, as well as a place where you can ask questions on anything you need!
Rules - Things you need to follow while here in Mizahar.

DoB
Even if your PC doesn't know his date of birth, he still has one, and it must be included in your CS.

Skills
You need to make your Swordsmanship skill more specific. Different swords have different styles, therefore different skills. I recommend the skill Longsword since that is the type of sword you own.

Also, the maximum amount of points you can put into a skill is 30, so you must reallocated 15 points from your Swordsmanship skill to another skill of your choice.

Also please label which points are Starting Package (SP) skill points, and which are Racial Bonus (RB) skill points.

Lores
You can only have 2 starting lores. Please remove one.

Possessions
You must purchase your Whetstone and deduct the cost from your Ledger.

Also you get to start with 100gm, not 50gm.

Finally, you must list where your PC is living. Since you have not taken the 500gm cash out, you can own a home in the city you're in.
x
Banshee
Player

Words: 49153
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Race: Staff account