[Verified by Jupiter] Wymond

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Wymond

Postby Wymond on May 28th, 2013, 9:09 am

Physical Information:
Race: Wolf Kelvic
Birthday & Age: Spring 45, 510. 3 years old
Place of Birth: The foothills of Sunberth
Current Location: Wind Reach
Wind Reach Caste: Chiet

Physical Description:
Human Form: Wymond in his human form appears to be a 25 year old male with black shaggy hair that reaches slightly passed his ears, and contains random specks of dark brown. He has Heterochromia of the eyes, with one bright blue eye and one chocolate brown eye. He stands about 6’2’’, with a lean yet muscular frame. His skin has a lightly tanned tone from being outdoors a lot. His teeth are mostly human appearing, but his canines are a little longer and sharper than that of a human. There is a slight growth of facial hair on his upper lip, but seems to be unable to grow it anywhere else on his face. His clothes are plain, and normally rather baggy. Which are useful since Wymond sometimes needs to undress quickly to change into his wolf form, but normally he spends his time nude, because that feels more comfortable. But since random nudity is a dead give-away to Slavers that he is Kelvic, he has to be mindful to stay decent. Though rare, there are moments that Wymond has gotten so restless or stressed that he has been known to just strip without even being fully aware of what he was doing. Which sometimes leads to awkward and/or problematic situations.

Wolf Form: A young male wolf with black fur and one blue/one brown eyes. Weighing at around 95lbs, with 63 inches in length, and 34 inches in shoulder height.

Character Concept:

Personality
Very calm and lay back but with a decent sense of humor. Shy around strangers, but very friendly to people he knows. He is known to have quite the stubborn streak, but still mild in temper. It takes a great deal to make him lose his calm, but should someone do such a thing it can be a scary sight. But there is one trigger that is sure to throw Wymond into a rage, let’s hope no one discovers it. But in all, Wymond is a tad bit naive, since he rarely spends time around others due to always being out in the wild to hunt. But he is a quick learner (when the subject interests him) and highly attentive to others' emotions.

Ethics
He is very protective over those he cares about. Though he isn't bound to any real set of morals, he frowns upon those who harm the weak and young and (similar to the Sunberth mindset) those abuse their power to harm and use others.

Wymond enjoys the simple things in life, such as the taste of a fresh kill (In wolf form) or the flavor of a nice bloody rare slab of steak (Human). He also enjoys the colors and smells of nature when the seasons change. He is rather fond of good music and will listen for hours if he could. But his greatest weakness is having his hair (or fur) stroked and/or lightly played with.

Dislikes and Fears
The one thing Wymond truly cherishes is his freedom, and absolutely hates anything that would threaten it. This involves Slavers and Collars. He cannot tolerate either of them, to the point of where they have become a light phobia. He also dislikes the taste and smell of Mint (as in the plant), it will make him nauseated. And finally, Wymond cannot stand people who lie, cheat, and steal. People who hurt or manipulate those weaker or lesser them, also grate his nerves.

Character History
Wymond was born in Sunberth to a female fox Kelvic named Velasa. He never knew his father, and his mother never spoke of him. His early childhood was very simplistic, as he and his mother lived in the wilderness that surrounded Sunberth and only went into town to sell pelts and hides that his mother had acquired from hunting. When he was just a year old (his human form looked only 8 years old), his mother was killed in one of Sunberth’s notorious riots while trying to get her child to safety. Ever since then, Wymond had to fend for himself. He taught himself how to hunt, first small animals like rabbits and birds but as he got older he progressed to deer and other large prey. He also learned outdoor survival skills to better live off the land and avoid slavers.

The Death of Velasa :
Wymond was surrounded by chaos. People were screaming, people were dying, and the smell of smoke and blood was heavy in the air. He could see his mother; a red fox sprint swiftly to him. Her smell was somewhat comforting but it did little to calm his fear as she gripped the nape of his neck and picked him up effortlessly and ran. Streets and burning buildings flashed by his vision in her graceful speed, sometimes she had to quickly change direction to avoid conflict and fire.

They were almost free of the burning town when Wymond could feel his mother skid to a halt. He looked up with mismatched eyes to see three very large men blocking their way out. He could see that their skin and clothes were covered in blood and soot, he whimpered in fear as he could both hear and feel his mother’s threatening growl around him. The middle one, and largest said something that Wymond couldn't quite make out over his mother’s growls and the cries of the raging riot around them. His mother took a step back, then another. But then she paused again and turned her head, there were more human men behind them now. They were surrounded.

Wymond could smell his mother’s fear as she circled around, trying to cover her exposed backside. Then she sprung forward, in an all-out charge towards the exit. The next thing Wymond knew was that he was flung into the air without the warmth of his mother’s jaws at his neck. A moment later, Wymond crashed to the ground; he looked back and saw his mother being flung against the wall of a brick building with a sickening crack and a yelp of pain. Wymond made to move to go help his mother, but before he could the building that she had been thrown against collapsed, burying the humans and his mother in burning debris. That was the last he saw of his mother.

Bonded: 81st of Spring, 513 AV

The Endal and the Wolf
Wymond wouldn’t have ever guessed in a thousand years that his bondmate would be an arrogant, self-centered, egotistical Inarta. Well to be honest, he had never given the idea of bonding much thought. So when he had encountered the Endal named Zed, the almost instant feelings were curious. Their association started off rocky, to say the least. Some insults were exchanged, weapons drawn, and tempers flared. But in the end, the tie between bondmates had won out. And now, Wymond was living with Zed in Wind Reach. The Kelvic and Inarta seem to get along for the most part. And Zed was rather… Amusing… At times.

Zed the Inarta

Training & Skill Points
(Initial Skills/Points):
RB
SP

Skill EXP TotalProficiency
Hunting10 + 1626Competent
Land Navigation88 Novice
Weapon: Short Bow88Novice
Tracking99Novice
Wilderness Survival99Novice

Helpful Lore:
Lore of Fauna and Flora in Sunberth
Lore of Landscape in Sunberth

Helpful Abilities:
Fluent in Wolf Tongue
Fluent in Common Speech

Earned Skill/Points:
None Yet

Equipment/Possessions:

1 Set of Clothing: A simple loose white tunic, brown leather breeches, and sturdy leather boots
    1 Waterskin
    1 Backpack which contains:
    -1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
    -Food for a week
    -1 eating knife
    -Water Additive
    -Hunter/Trapper Tool Kit
    -Flint & Steel
    -Mother’s favorite silk scarf (dark blue)
    -2 Standard Daggers
    1 tent (1 person)
    Large tarp
    100 ft of rope
    Flint & steel
    Lantern
    2 torches
    Bedroll & blanket
    Fishing tackle & hooks
    A Chestnut Zavian mare named Bea, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags.

Housing:

The aeries with Zed (his bondmate)

Ledger:
Starting Gold+100gm
Standard Dagger -2gm
Water Additive-3gm
Hunter/Trapper Tool Kit-25gm
Short Bow-30gm
Short Bow Arrows x40-2gm
Total Gold Remaining: 38gm

Income: Hunter (5gm) (To be confirmed)

Living Expense:
Common-135 gm/s (1.5 gm/day)

Thread List:
Adventure, and Then Reality (Zed) 81st of Spring, 513 AV (WIP)
Hunting Solo: "Let the Wolf Run Wild" 4th Day of Summer-(WIP)
Wind Reach Character Registry for Summer 513
Entering the Sanikas Gates: Summer 513
DreamScapes: An Interesting Encounter (Ariann) - 4th Day of Summer 513 (Completed)
Last edited by Wymond on June 11th, 2013, 12:55 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Wymond
A Hunter in search of...Something?

Words: 23350
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Wymond

Postby Wymond on June 3rd, 2013, 5:29 am

Q&A for Wymond

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Wymond
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? I have been called Wy, Wym, and regrettably Puppy
3. How old are you? In human years I am 3. But in wolf years, I am closer to 25.
4. What is your height? I stand at around 6’2”
5. What is your weight? I’m not too sure to be honest. I would assume maybe 150lbs.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself: When I see myself, I see a strong young male, born to hunt, protect, and provide.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you: I have been told that I may come off as a tad bit intimidating at first. I can only assume that is because of my eyes, they are somewhat abnormal.
3. What is your favorite body feature? As a human, I prefer my muscles. But as a wolf, it would be my fur.
4. How physically fit are you? I am lean and perfectly healthy from hunting and running.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? To be honest, I really dislike clothes. I would much rather be unrestrained. But strangely, that seems to be inappropriate in public. So when I do were clothes, they are normally simple and baggy. They won’t be missed if they were lost, and they would be easy to remove should I need to shift in a hurry.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My mother was a vixen kelvic who was killed when I was young. I do not know my father, and my mother never mentioned him.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? None that I know of.
3. What is your extended family like? I have none.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I honestly don’t have either of those. But if I had family, that would be more important.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Animals have been my family since my mother was killed, so yes I do.

1. Where were you born? On the foothills of Sunberth.
2. Where do you live now? Wind Reach
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Anywhere that had plenty of nature and game to hunt.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Home.
5. Where do you fear to be? In a Slaver camp.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? I am left handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Common fluently with a deep, slightly raspy voice.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I have come to realize that when I get overly upset and or stressed, I tend to undress without consciously realizing it. It sometimes leads to awkward and unpleasant situations.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them?) I have no interest in such things.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Hunter
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? Yes, I love it. I allows me to let my instincts run wild.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Perhaps, one day, a father.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? The Endal and their WindEagles are something to be envied by all.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Slavers, because they ruin lives and rob people of their freedom!

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Before my mother died, I was curious, and playful. I was always getting into some sort of trouble. But after she died, I had to mature quickly in order to survive.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? My first kill. It was a rabbit and I had taken it down all by myself in my wolf form. My mother had been very proud of me.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My mother dying to save me.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? It was good.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? I never really had one.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? What I was taught by my mother and myself.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? When the subject interests me, yes.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Through trial and error out in the wilderness.
4. How do you learn best? Through practice.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I would like to learn to read.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Until recently, no. I never quite fit in with humans and such. But now, I am bonded. I am unsure how it is going to effect me just yet.
2. Do you trust people easily? No.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I love Zed. And I have never been attracted to anyone else my whole life.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, but I believe that those details are best left in the bedchamber.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time: Yes I have. It was… Interesting to say the least. But I would rather not publicize it.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time: No. I find the smell revolting.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? None
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, never
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? They are pointless and they make you do stupid things. I would much rather have my wits about me.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Hunting, sleeping, and sometimes singing.
2. Do you like to read? I would like to learn to read.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? I hate slavers and everything associated with them.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? When my hair/fur is touched. It’s a weakness of mine.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Letting my temper get the best of me. I always end up acting too rashly.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Red
2. What is your favorite time of day? Night or early morning
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The sunrise over the foothills of Sunberth.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like meat; preferably rare. But I am not much on a vegetable eater.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like the way the outside feels with its is about to transition from one season to another. I hate thunderstorms.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Realistic.
2. What are your religious views? I'm a atheist
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes
4. What are your views on sex? Its…enjoyable.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? If you are happy, healthy, have food in your stomach, and a stable shelter, then in my opinion you are doing very good.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I killed a human because he tried collaring me while I was in wolf form.
2. What is your greatest regret? Letting my mother die for me.
3. What is your best/worst memory? I think I have answered this question already.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have tried to save my mother indeed of running away.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Finally finding my bondmate

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I tend to keep to myself.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Nobles.
3. What makes you happy? Hunting
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My bondmate, Zed.
5. What makes you angry? Narrow minded and arrogant people.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I try to treat people with kindness and consideration.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Zed, because he is my bondmate.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I respect everyone equally.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover: Zed is both my bondmate and my lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? I’m normally the one doing the protecting.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I tend to avoid conflict unless it is absolutely necessary.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I am mostly a loner.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Large groups make me uneasy.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Pfft, no.
5. What do you think of others, in general? They can be tedious to deal with at times.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My strong will.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Having a hard time trusting people.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing, really.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? None
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? None
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? None
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Praying.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Everything.
2. What is the best part of life? Living
3. What is the best part of death? Pease
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Old and grey
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My loyalty to my Bondmate.

Wymond
A Hunter in search of...Something?

Words: 23350
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet