Closed BAM! [Elarine]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

BAM! [Elarine]

Postby Kane on May 29th, 2013, 4:23 am

Spring 37 513 Courtyard of the Sky

Kane had seated himself on one of the rocky platforms in the Courtyard of the Sky, near a corner where two of the walls met. He grumbled silently to himself while rubbing his head. He’d had a bad run in with one of the resident birds of Wind Reach earlier.

There had been no mischief; he hadn’t even been acting suspiciously! Just minding his own business, walking through the courtyard like any other in the city.

Of course, right then, a petchin’ bird had to swoop down and clip him on the head! The stupid thing nearly knocked him over! It didn’t help that practically every Inarta in the area had stopped to chuckle at him. They think they’re soooo cool with their birds and their red hair. Well I’ll show them.

Hushed whispers met his ears. Glancing around, Kane noticed several bystanders still looking at him. He growled low in his throat as a warning. He was not in the mood.

The sad part about the whole situation was the inconsistency. Some days were better, the evil creatures almost seemed to forget about him. Almost. But on others, it was as if someone had strapped a target onto his back with a mouse attached.

Sighing, he shook his head in an attempt to clear any negativity from his thoughts. A distraction would be good. In fact, that was exactly what he needed at the moment. With a nod, Kane stood and stretched.

What was the best way to clear his head? Books. It was always books. The Enclave would be his next stop then.

Destination in mind, he took off at a brisk walk. The siren call of books lead his feet in the correct direction. That and his random wanderings of Wind Reach when he first came. He smirked over his shoulder at the remaining people in the courtyard. I am the layout learning maste-

A sudden jolt surprised him, breaking him completely out of his thoughts. Turning, he found the source. Did he really just run straight into someone?

How many times was he going to be embarrassed in one day?
Kane
Darnit Eilea, I'm Your Friend Not Your Lover!

Words: 84491
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

BAM! [Elarine]

Postby Elarine on May 29th, 2013, 10:36 pm

Elarine had just arrived in Wind Reach and took every moment there to her advantage. With her free spirited nature she ran around the town enjoying the sights as if every brick were a bushel of roses. Of course eying everything but what was in front of her she went from spotting a large eagle in the air to hitting the ground and peering at a stranger's shoes and the words came out in waves of babbling and stuttering ad not a single word could be made out
Elarine
Player

Words: 862
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2013, 12:37 am
Race: Human, Inarta

BAM! [Elarine]

Postby Kane on June 11th, 2013, 7:07 am

Kane stared at the Inartan woman he’d just run into. She was babbling so incoherently that he couldn’t make out a word she was saying. Cringing to himself, he knelt down to her level before speaking to her.

“Uh, hey... Sorry I ran into you.” He stared at her for a few more ticks. Had he accidentally hurt her? That would be bad.

Wow, this was awkward.

“Uhm, you need some help up?” Kane held his hand out to her, hoping that she wasn’t so disoriented that she couldn’t understand his words. I wasn’t moving that fast, was I? He honestly wasn’t sure.

“You... aren’t hurt are you?”
Kane
Darnit Eilea, I'm Your Friend Not Your Lover!

Words: 84491
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

BAM! [Elarine]

Postby Auric on August 9th, 2013, 10:57 pm

YAY! GRADES FOR YOU!
Kane
Lores:
N/A

Skills:
N/A

Additional Notes: Very short thread, wasn't much of anything I could award :(
Sorry. If you have any questions, please PM me, and we'll see what we can do!
Elarine, if you come back, and decide you would like a thread, please message me.

Stay Golden!
x
Auric
The Midas Touch

Words: 21083
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 6:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook