Picnic Crashers(Samael, Hyacinth Please)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Kelpie on July 16th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Out in the Wildlands, the sound of a dying animal was heard far and wide amongst the tall sturdy trees that encased the surrounding area. It drew unwanted attention nine times out of ten, much to the disadvantage of the perpetrator involved in such sounds. Sam and Jaedan would be wise to watch their surroundings then, as not fifteen chimes after they had lugged their kill back to camp and planned for their next, four women had stepped out from the receding shadows.

“Well would you look at this, girls. Twas not common criminals after all.” Came the sultry voice of the chestnut haired woman. “No, they’re quite handsome! Ah, the wonders of the wilds.” The other girls giggled amongst themselves, eyeing the two men with peeked interest. Most of them wore leather garments that hardly contained their voluptuousness, with daggers strapped to their thighs, and swords to their waist. They appeared if anything, to be mercenaries or bounty hunters. Only the chestnut haired woman wore any sort of plate and chain mail, with a bow strapped across her back as well.

She stepped forward, a hand at her waist, dangerously near the hilt of her own sword, inspecting Jaeden further, since he seemed the most experienced of the two. “I see you’ve downed an elk. A hunter, perhaps? To sell such meat would bring you a hefty profit, wouldn’t it?” She smiled, a quick motion of her hand brought the women closer to the two men. “My name is Terra,” she began, “This is Diana, Velly and May.” She pointed at each in turn, who also raised their hand in greeting.
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on July 17th, 2010, 7:43 am

Jaeden stood in the center of camp, looking down at the elk carcass for a moment as he half leaned along his bow, his arms draping over the upper curve. He took a moment to catch his breath as he looked to Samael, giving a nod.

His head slowly turned then, hearing the rustle of foliage. Eventually, his whole body turned towards the four sultry women entering their camp. Jaeden’s gaze floated over each of them, noting their equipment, armor and how they carried themselves. Then his head tilted slightly, fully taking in their figures and several physical, assets he would call them. The more he stared, the more he moved his bow to block the view of the front of his pants, which noted another part of him that was taking interest. His head then did a quick shake as Terra’s voice brought him back to reality, and away from the image of the five of them curled around together like some giant snake ball during mating season.

His elbow nudged Samael when the handsome comment was made. “Nah, he’s the handsome one,” Jaeden said as he continued his relaxed posture along his bow. “I’m afraid I’m put to shame when he takes a woman into his bed. They call out his name like they’re praying to the Gods.”

He then looked down to the elk for a moment before looking back to Terra as she introduced herself and the other ladies present. “Well, it’s not so much the animal itself, but the amount of meat that it provides. They’re a beefy animal.” Jaeden then commented before giving a smirk and a nod to each of the women. “A pleasure to meet each of you. I’m Jaeden, and this is my instructor, Samael. I’m taking him on hunting trips and he’s teaching me his secrets when it comes to romancing a member of the fairer sex, such as the four of you.”

Jaeden then stood up strait, carrying his bow in his left hand as the shaft came to rest along his shoulder. “So, what brings you beautiful enchantress’ to our neck of the woods?” Jaeden then inquired, his gaze shifting from each of them. “I heard you mention that we weren’t criminals. Could it be you're on the hunt for some?”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on July 17th, 2010, 11:48 pm

When the ladies arrived, Sam was just starting to really get his hands dirty -- or, rather, gory -- with his hunting knife slipping under the skin of the elk to separate pelt from meat. The former could be sold to a tanner, the latter eaten or sold at market. On his knees in the dirt, he wasn't quite at his best for entertaining buxom forest ladies, but as soon as Jaeden started working his smooth moves on them, Sam just smiled dumbly.

He quickly cleaned off his knife and scrubbed his hands on a patch of grass. Standing, he was almost as tall as Jaeden, though whip thin by comparison. He put the knife away, though he had a funny feeling about these visitors and it wasn't just the funny feeling in his britches. Unfortunately, standing up did little to improve the intelligence quotient of his smile.

"Hullo, ladies," he said lamely. Jaeden wasn't being precisely truthful, but he wasn't going to contradict him. After all, Jaeden had a job at Soothing Waters and knew women better than Sam likely ever would.

OOCWould Jaeden have told Sam about his gnosis?
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kelpie on July 24th, 2010, 3:12 am

The girls laughed delightedly at Jaeden. He was entertaining to their eyes, but there was a certain glint that inquired they missed the touch of men far more than they should. Terra had stepped up just as the other girls trailed after Sam, fondling him, caressing him, if anything just feeling what little muscle they could. Between giggles and grins, Terra had walked up to Jaeden, smiling.

“Hmm, I’ve no doubt he might be your instructor, but younger boys just aren’t my thing. Now you,” She trailed a gloved hand over his cheek, down his neck and over his chest. “You’re a different story. Just as well, we all have stories no?” She tugged the bow he held aside, giving a small laugh, “Do we girls excite you? How easy men are to amuse and delight.”

There was a pause as she pushed her breasts directly against Jaeden’s chest. “I’m afraid we’re not exactly the kind of enchantress’ you might be looking for. Here, have a gift,” As she uttered the word “gift”, her knee was brought up swiftly and connected with Jaeden’s crotch in one swift blow. And hard it was. But it didn’t stop there, as he had toppled over, Terra punched him in the back of the neck, forcing him to the ground where she held him down with a heeled boot digging into his back. “Mmm, quite the charmer.”

Meanwhile, the girls that surrounded Samael had been fondling him for several chimes, until the moment Terra had reacted, Velly, the red haired woman, had also sent a rather crude knee kick to his own crotch, pulling him down to the ground where one simply sat on his back, jerked his head up with a fistful of hair and placed a dagger to his throat.

“May, Diana, search their pants, shirts, bags, everything.” Terra said.
Kelpie

Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on July 24th, 2010, 4:21 am

Jaeden’s gaze looked to his bow as Terra had tossed it aside, her hands suddenly trailing over his face and chest as he quirked a brow, looking into her eyes. The Ranuri mark began to flare at his back, revealing desires that went contrary to how she touched him currently. He was too late in resisting, however, as he felt the sharp pain vibrate throughout his body, starting at his groin. A pained expression appeared on his face as his eyes crossed and his cheeks went flush with red color. “Oh, the boys, not the boys.” Jaeden whimpered in a sudden higher toned voice before feeling a hand slammed into the back of his neck.

He toppled to the ground with a dull thud, feeling a heel pressing into his back, none of such pains registering as the crippling pain of her first knee was felt even in the strands of the short hairs along the back of his neck. “Oh, the humanity!” Jaeden cried out. “Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop!”

Jaeden then began to give labored breaths, like a woman going through the contractions of birth as his hands still cradled the family jewels in attempt to comfort them, letting them know that everything would be alright. “Lady! Your foreplay SUCKS!” Jaeden suddenly yelled out as he felt muscles along his legs cramping slightly.

He looked over at Sam for the moment, letting out another groan. “I want you to know, I blame you for this.” Jaeden then said. “I mean really, I was flirting and they were all laughing and having a good time. Then you lay down your line, and we’re suddenly getting kneed in the nuts and robbed. How? I mean, HOW?”

Jaeden then rolled over onto his back, swatting Tressa’s foot aside as he rose to one knee, still giving a rub to try and sooth the lingering pain. “And you? How petching dumb of a robber are you ?” Jaeden barked, aggravated by the knee shot. “I mean, you said it yourself. The elk will fetch a good price. It’s still being butchered. Does it LOOK like we’ve sold the meat yet?”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on July 24th, 2010, 5:11 am

Sam, of course, was whimpering blindly on the ground. He couldn't see now thanks to Velly's attempt to prevent him from ever procreating. There was even a ringing in his ears. Apparently, he was hit harder or more accurately than Jaeden was. He thrashed around for a bit until he realized that the thrashing exacerbated the pain in his mommy-daddy button. Shivering, he began to worm his way toward Velly's boot, perhaps in some mad, pain-crazed plot to gnaw on her ankle in revenge.

He was good for little else at that point, just trying to hold back the rising tide of nausea.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelpie on July 30th, 2010, 11:45 pm

The remaining two girls who weren't holding the boys down began sorting through their belongings, taking out a large sack they had kept wrapped and hooked to their belt to place them in. As attractive as they were, they soon proved to be quite the slobs. A mess was left in their wake, whilst Terra laughed at Jaeden's response. She kicked him readily in the side, with enough pressure to crack a rib.

"Don't use that tone with me, Jaeden." She hissed, she knocked him down once more, unsheathing her sword and pressing it against his throat, close enough for small droplets of blood to form along the rim of the blade. "I don't want to kill you, we don't normally do that, so please if you would be so kind as to SHUT THE PETCH UP. Then we'll be fine. Peachy? Put your wrists behind your back and stay still."

Velly had dragged Sam back from where he tried to crawl along the ground and forced him to stand. "You're such a cutie, it's a shame we're gonna sell you." She cooed into his ear. There were several giggles passed along the girls as Velly pushed him forward, whipping out a leather strap from her hair to bind Sam's wrists together behind his back. However, in hindsight, the girl had left Sam free from any restrictions in her moment to untie the strap from her hair. The rest of the girls were also busy, oblivious to any possibility that either of them could get away and strike from behind. Only Terra kept up her beating on Jaeden, tying his wrists as tightly and uncomfortably as she could just to spite him.
Kelpie

Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on July 31st, 2010, 7:41 am

Jaeden grunted as he felt Terra’s boot kicking in his rib, a searing pain rising in it’s wake. He let out a light cough, followed by a slow chuckle. “Ohhh, that’s gonna cost you tinkerbell.” Jaeden said before he raised his chin slightly, feeling Terra’s blade breaking the first layer of skin along his throat. Jaeden slowly looked up to her as she barked at him in that fierce lady tone, which in truth, still caused a little flutter to happen in his pants. “That’s the worst come on line I’ve heard, and I’ve used many bad ones myself. Though you’re getting kinky if you’re going to tie me up. Sure you want me to just stay still? I would think you would like a little thrust here and there from the pelvis, I’m not really used to laying there like a sack of potatoes.”

Jaeden slowly slid his hands behind his back as he looked over to Sama’el, seeing his own playmate a little more relaxed with him. He gave a slow exhale, mocking frustration as his arms went behind his back, his forearm completely covering the small knife strapped to his belt behind his back. Four words in Pavi where uttered, their tone suggesting annoyed curse words, but in actuality were code directed to Sama’el. “Me. Distract. Scream. Attack.” Jaeden said in Pavi to Sam as Terra began to wrap his hands with the leather strap. Hopefully none among her group spoke the language and instead simply mistook them for Jaeden calling them names and curses of misfortune.

Then, as Terra was nearly finished binding his wrists, Jaeden suddenly stood up turning towards her. “Would you not grab my ass!” He suddenly yelled at her, hoping that the reaction would bring everyone’s attention to him and off of Sama’el. “It’s unfair you get to cop a feel and I don’t get to in return! I mean, at least grab my crotch in loving lust instead.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on August 1st, 2010, 5:58 am

All it really took was the mention of human trafficking and the world suddenly came into an intense focus. Adrenaline surged through his veins as his body prepared invisibly -- for the most part -- for a fight or flight reaction to events. He prepared to fight tooth and nail for his freedom (and, secondarily, Jaeden's), but then his companion's words cut through to his brain. Pavi. Of course, screaming and attacking was about what he had planned anyway. Hopefully he was deciphering Jaeden's plan correctly when...

Sam flailed before the leather could touch his skin. He reached for his hunting knife even as he tried to shove Velly into her two larcenous compatriots without getting himself stuck with something sharp for his efforts. His hope, at least, was that they would be so shocked that Jaeden could do something about Terra.

When he screamed, it was another command in Pavi, this to Horse: "Scene!"

Then the windrunner reared, hooves flashing dangerously close to the nearest highwaywoman, neighing for all he was worth.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelpie on August 12th, 2010, 7:19 pm

Terra didn’t waste any time. With Jaeden’s talking and talking and talking, she couldn’t help but strike him directly in the mouth with the hilt of her sword. “Really, you do talk way to petching much. I’m sorry if it doesn’t turn me on.”

Indeed, the two other women still rummaging through their belongs were distracted enough to turn around and look at Jaeden, but this also brought unwanted attention to Sama’el. Velly had collided with May, but Terra had whipped her head around at the Drykas boy, and was quick to sink her blade into his shoulder, with so much force, the tip tore through his back.

Horse had reared then, however, startling Terra enough to force her to back away with sword in tow, but at the same time, her back was exposed to Jaeden. May, Diana and Velly had shrieked at the sight of the animal, but they had drawn their weapons in an effort to take it down.
Kelpie

Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

PreviousNext