[Uleru's Scrapbook] Because I Can

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Uleru on May 31st, 2013, 7:52 pm

To be fair, I didn't expect to do this. I was gonna do a paragraph about myself, introducing the writer and all that. But as I was thinking of things to write a thought crossed my mind: "what would I be like as a PC?" And then this happened. I would make a horrible PC.

Nobody wants to know this much about me, granted, but I had a lot of fun with this and I'll be damned if I'm the only one who's time will be wasted on this frivolity. See? I even added a lovely background just for you. And be thankful this is all I did, my other thought was: "I wonder if I can do that entire description in limerick."

Adeline

Nicknames: Ada or Addy. And Addie-Laddie to one and only one person
Birthplace: BC, Canada

Appearance:
Despite being as culturally diverse as a chocolate chip cookie, Adeline claims to be french-canadian. Though all she ever inherited from her french side is a taste for shitty wine, the upturned "french nose", and a constant need to vocalize while driving. Her less french side comes down to two things: hight that would be average if she moved to Japan, and her brown hair and blue eyes that would be average if she moved anywhere but Japan.

True to stereotypical lesbian ways, she also has a secret love for mens T-shirts and hoodies. And she endeavours to wear them whenever she can get away with it.

Character Personality

Adeline is a tree-hugging liberal and complete coward who cant function without a dark coffee in the morning. Also seen as a pushy optimist with the patience of a yogi master and a temper ranging somewhere between 'stern looks' and a ten-year-olds hissy fit. She has a weakness for traveling, strawberries and a good mystery novel. And will go into paroxysms of joy if these things all happen at once. On the other hand, tripe, cockroaches and Maggie Gallagher are despised and will be attacked on sight.

Character History

Adeline lives in an apartment in Whistler with her wife and that one god damn squirrel that lives on the balcony. She's a waitress and seasonal ski instructor, taking an online class for Hospitality and part one of her flight attendant training course. She was introduced to Mizahar by way of google two months ago and her social life has been declining ever since.

Language

Fluent Language: English
Basic Language: Canadian French
Poor Language: "Real" French

Family Heirloom: Inevitable heart disease

Skills

Skill EXP Proficiency
Singing -10 Horrendous
Skiing 80 Excellent
Sarcasm 1000 Godly

Lores

Concealing your indignant rage towards a customer by smiling
Macing bears like a badass

I'll find a pic later. Couldn't be bothered right now. Anyway! I'll be using this thread for stupid things and ranting. I'll be making a Plotnotes for all my IC stuff, so this is for everything else.

Good to meet you all!
Uleru
Laviku's most faithful Otani

Words: 236852
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2013, 5:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Edreina on June 8th, 2013, 3:43 am

Dude... I wanna steal this idea but I've already made my scrap. o.o I love your Cs though ;D

And I also have a deep-seated love of mens shirts... and bands from the 70s and 80s... But sssshhh. I didn't say that out loud. xD
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Uleru on June 8th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Glad someone shares my taste in men's fashion and shitty bands. I feel less alone now. :D

And why don't you make a CS? Just post it on your scrapbook as an aside. I'd like to see how yours turns out, and if you'd make a weird PC too. It's actually very fun to find creative ways to insult yourself. In ways i probably should tell my therapist about. :p
Uleru
Laviku's most faithful Otani

Words: 236852
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2013, 5:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)