Swamp Witches and Things That Go Bump In The Night?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Haeli on July 9th, 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi there.

Is anyone interested in helping me develop a swamp area via in character roleplay? This swamp will be located on the edge of Falyndar and Kalea on the western shore of Mizahar. It is pretty much as far away from anywhere as one could get. However, if anyone wants to start threads there or is say from Zinrah or perhaps a Dhani that would like some rp companionship, please let me know. Haeli has contact with traders who routinely stop to purchase herbs from her guardian (who's been dead a few years but Haeli keeps masquerading as) and can teach morphing if someone is interested. Bugs, snakes, moss, and fungus abound so poison is an option too. I have someone lined up for a flashback thread on poisons already, but I think I decided I'd like more people to play with.

Its isolated rp but it might be fun for someone interested in the theme.

Let me know if you want to start threads!
Haeli
The stars in the sky have all the answers.

Words: 366819
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ash'eny on July 13th, 2010, 2:10 am

You know, this sounds pretty interesting. I plan on making a new character soon, though I have a basic idea for him already. If for any reason my current ideas alter, I may just make you a Dhani companion/roleplaying partner. I think that would be very interesting.
Ash'eny
Thief of Hearts

Words: 195301
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 8:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Haeli on July 13th, 2010, 3:30 pm

Hi Asheny-

That would be really fun. Thanks!
Haeli

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Vathas Averda on July 16th, 2010, 8:37 pm

My character is on his way through The Unforgiving to Alvadas from Kalinor, but this seems like a fun diversion. I could have him get lost, find himself in the Gyvaka Swamp, maybe spend a while with your character.

PM me if you're interested ^_^
Vathas Averda
Player

Words: 2541
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2010, 10:01 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Ksandaer on July 17th, 2010, 1:53 am

What sort of Dhani companion are you thinking of. Like, a Mutualistic Symbiosis sort of thing or a woman and a pet Dhani?

Well, I'm still developing my character, and depending on what kind of companion you are looking for, I may or may not be interested. I plan on going Constrictor Dhani with a little Hypnotism, hunting, and unarmed combat for the Dhani form.

If you are looking for a pet, I'll probably have to deny it, but if it's anything else, I will probably be interested.
Ksandaer
Player

Words: 7014
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2010, 9:24 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Haeli on July 17th, 2010, 8:08 am

Hi Vathas- I'll send you a pm. I think we could have some fun.

Ksandaer - Haeli was rasied by Dhani. I'm not sure where you got the notion of 'pet' from but I think she'd find that highly offensive. I was just looking for an rp buddy - someone Haeli can befriend and thread with. I can tell more how our two PCs will get along after I see your character sheet.
Haeli

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ksandaer on July 17th, 2010, 12:30 pm

Sorry, I wasn't assuming 'pet' or anything, just simply meant that if, by any chance, that was the idea... Anyway, if you still need that rp buddy, I'll do it. I actually did most of my CS already, just lacking a history and character concept, but I haven't completely thought those out. I have to come up with roughly 110 years of life for history anyway.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic3703.html

If it matters, Ksandaer may act like it was a friendship, but more or less he's a sly bastard that would stick around as long as his 'friend' was useful or beneficial to him. Although at some point he could develop an actual friendship, as much as he would try to fight that admitting of such a thing.

Ask any questions you need answers to. I think I have this guy figured out, except for his lengthy history at the moment.
Ksandaer
Player

Character sheet

Postby Haeli on July 18th, 2010, 9:08 pm

I think Haeli can hold her own. I'd like thread companionship but it doesn't have to be all roses and butterflies. She wasn't raised to believe in such things. :)
Haeli

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ksandaer on July 19th, 2010, 12:35 am

Sounds perfect then. You think Ksandaer can play that part fine? If so, I'm ready to rp whenever.
Ksandaer
Player

Character sheet

Postby Haeli on July 19th, 2010, 1:13 am

I'm excited! I'm simply working on my CS, so if you'd like to start a thread with any sort of Summer Timestamp in the Unforgiven, then I'll hop in today.
Haeli

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next