A Favour's Flavour (Revy)

Xi calls in the first of his favours from revy.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Ximal on June 11th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Same old same old. At least her mentality retianed the same. Xi smirked and watched her head towards one of the walls. on the far side of the room. Taking up a stance he knew all to well. Xi chuckled lightly and dipped the tip of his quill in the ink with him before starting to make some light strokes on to the parchment. Starting with her long legs first, taking his time and slowly laying light and lithe strokes across the parchment flicking his eye's up every so often to remember her positioning. A slow but relaxed silence ran over the room eventually. Slight flourishes and scratches of Xi's quill were all that ebbed at the silence. And the occasional tapping of quill on glass as he re-dipped and filled his ink. Crossing his quill behind he finished off her legs and the fold in them. The work on ehr feet was meticulous he wanted to get everything in place. Eventually he moved up after a good fifteen chimes on her legs and feet alone.His strokes moved up from her hips to her abdomen and the folds of her arms.

Makes me wonder. Why she's as harsh to guys as she is... Xi began his quill strokes arching over her shoulders and outline of her arms, and her neck line. Then his strokes began again over her head, taking careful delicate time to mark over her hair and eyes. Xi then said jokingly and lightly. "I would a never guessed you were a guard...Didn't strike me as one with enough patience for it." Xi was met with silence. Thinking she was opting to ignore him Xi sighed and continued on with his drawing now adding the minor detail the light marks of her musculature. The light folds in her skin where her arms and legs bent. Then the tattoo along her shoulder being very careful not to stuff it up and even the scar over her hip and her knee. The whole process if the drawing ended up taking little over a bell and a half. Just through his meticulousness in making sure everything was perfect when he was eventually happy he wiped off his quill before setting it and the drawing aside to dry. Xi then took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes. Before speaking lightly. "It's done Revy." No response. "Revy?" Xi stood up taking a chance he went over too her and crouched down a little to see she was fast asleep.

When she wasn't angry at him or trying to kill him she was actually quite a pretty woman. i smirked and carefully and gently lifted her up off of the wall before taking her over to his bed pulling back the covers and setting her down in it gently. Xi smirked before pulling the covers back up and over here to let her sleep. Xi then sighed lightly before heading back to his desk and pressing his fingers into his eyes. "If zand finds out she's gonna kill me...I know she is, but...I promised I'd keep this between us so...She can have my bed for tonight I'll...Sit here. Xi took a deep slow breath before leaning against his desk and finally deciding to extinguish the torches in his room, before sitting back at his desk with just the one behind him alight. Enough to help him keep his focus. Xi the pulled back his book before flicking an eye over at the now sleeping revy...And then did another drawing in his book. This one almost as slow as the first but...This one not for purposes of him using it for his morphing later, but the purposes of saying that. At least he stood by his honour.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 12th, 2013, 1:57 pm

The mercenary did sleep well, but didn't wake up too happily. She felt sore, extremely sore. Particularly her arms were sore. They felt like dead weights. Was it because she had fallen asleep standing? Or because she really overworked them? Well, that didn't matter. She just had to deal with it for now.
However, what she noticed next was rather unpleasant in the early morning. She had been sleeping in Xi's room apparently. Didn't that guy have the decency to at least bring her back to her own room? After all, Zandelia had been rather busy for days now and usually didn't return before midnight, only to fall asleep right away and be gone at the crack of dawn.

After getting out, and noticing she was still naked, she quickly put her dress back on. Only then did she notice Xi sleeping in his chair. "What an idiot, he should've just brought me back and sleep in his own bed instead of a chair. Well, don't blame me if you're just as sore as me when you wake up, bloody idiot.", she thought to herself as she walked over next to him. She wanted to see how the drawing had turned out, before she'd wake him up.

When she was going through his sketches, she couldn't help but notice a small note near the sketch of a man wielding a battle axe. "An axe in motion feels lighter? Sure keep it in motion and be predictable. Being able to stop the swing and go in a completely different direction is far more dangerous. When they can't predict what you're going to do, their reaction will be slower.", she thought to herself.

When she turned the page, she was rather surprised. It had turned out better then she thought. He even made sure to take all the small details into the drawing. One which she didn't want to be in there, because if this book ever fell into the hands of the monks, Revy would have a BIG problem.
She was about to wake Xi up, when she noticed that the next page also had a drawing. When should he have made that one? And.... why the HECK did he draw this? This wasn't part of the deal. The deal was that he'd draw her once right? So.... Why? Had he really fallen in love with her?

She then kicked Xi in the stomach. "Oi... could you be so kind as to explain THIS.", she asked him forcefully as she showed him the drawing of Revy sleeping. "What is this supposed to mean? This was NOT part of the deal.", she spat at him, clearly not amused.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ximal on June 12th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Sleep. Peaceful, calm, easily enjoyable, however reality was a lot harsher as the swift kick in his stomach brought him to the realization he was still alive. Xi coughed and arched over the desk lightly leaning on one of his arms. Pressing his fingers into his eyes lightly, hos voice somewhat scratchy and a little winded from the kick. "Well...Good morning to you too." Xi eventually came around mentally to the sound of revy raging and demanding to know what this was. A little ketch of someone in a bed It was't part of the deal. "Let me get my bearings first. Jeez." Xi yawned loudly before pulling out the larger piece of parchment with the drawing of her on it. Minus the tattoo. "What's in my book, is in my book. This is the drawing of you I did. And I requested you be a model I didn't specify a time or a number of drawings." Xi then brought his hand up to his jaw and stroked his beard lightly before flicking his eyes at revy.

"The stuff in my book is to remind me...Remind me of the things I've done in my life. It's better for me that way...The larger drawing you can take with you if you wish. That's yours." Xi stretched and stood up before removing his shirt, dropping his trousers and heading for his closet. Xi stretched lightly and then spoke out. "And before you start wondering. No, i just put you in the bed, i didn't particularly want to advertise to zand that you were doing something in here. OR run the risk of one of the nykan student's catching that tattoo on your arm. And no, i don't expect a thanks nor do i expect any kind of gratitude. If i did get any it'd feel somewhat weird coming form you." Xi then emerged from his closet in fresh clothing his second pair of black trousers and a back shirt slung over his arm. Xi then stepped back over to his desk and next to revy, almost leaning over her to pick up the book behind her folding it closed and tossing it on the bed. "Still, thank you for upholding your end of the bargain. Top draw of the desk. That's where the mizas are. "

Before she could even argue he'd turned to head out the door, and onto the bathroom.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 13th, 2013, 10:40 pm

What? Was this guy insane? Doesn't he realize that if she'd take that and Zandelia found it, that she'd be in deep shyke? She was NOT going to take the brunt of her lover's anger. No way in hell. This guy had better take care of his own mess. She always had a nice excuse for it, but only if this picture stayed in his possession. "Keep it. Don't want it, so do whatever you want with that.", she told him right away.

Seeing the giant unclothe himself, didn't affect the mercenary in the least. Her stare just bore right into his eyes, for as long as she could see them. After that, she just stared at the back of his head. She was actually grateful that he at least thought of hiding her myrian souvenir. Yet his words made sure that she wasn't going to voice this. "As if I'd be grateful. Just make sure that Amelias doesn't find this and I'll be good.", she snapped at him

When the giant then leaned over her, Revy couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. "Petching giant. Don't use yer bloody size to just lean over me. One day I'm gonna screw you over, just you wait.", she thought to herself.
But as soon as she heard where the mizas were, her face just brightened up. As if in a hurry, she quickly made her way to the drawer and took out the heavy sack of cash. Oh yeah, this was going to do the trick. But just to make sure, she took it with her to her room and started to count the coins. There should be fifteen hundred in total, and luckily there were.

After grabbing her backpack, and subsequently emptying it on the bed, she dumped the heavy sack into it and then proceeded to put in the rest of her own cash as well. After all, she was going to buy some new undergarments today. Once done, she immediately left for the city.
Her first visit was to a clothing shop where she had spotted some nice undergarments. No less then seven pair where bought, along with two chemises that Zandelia would absolutely love to see on Revy. And then it was on to the shop that sold that set of armor. Once there, she immediately went to the cleric, to discuss her buying that armor that was on display twenty days ago. However, he told her it was just there for show and not for use at it wasn't tailored to anyone's measurements. Yet the woman didn't let up. She wanted that thing and offered to take it off his hands if he could advise her to a smith that could do the form-fitting for her.
He directed her to the northern quarter. That's where he got the set. So that's where she should get it form-fitted.

After having loaded the set into her backpack, on top of it and on the sides, she made her way to the northern quarter. It was still a place she would rather avoid. Yet she was forced to go there now. She just had to make sure that she didn't have to expose her left shoulder and everything would be fine.
She avoided the monks as much as possible, while making her way to their headquarters, where she informed for the location of a master armorsmith.
Luckily for her, one was present and she was directed deeper into the headquarters. Once she found him, she didn't spare any time, asked for him to do a form-fit and gave the asked price of two hundred mizas. Because she felt uncomfortable in this quarter, she didn't even question it, just payed and had her measurements taken over her clothes. A good thing she wore just her cotton dress today.

It was already evening when it was finally done and Revy was able to return to the school, her backpack filled and covered with her new armor set and her new undergarmets. She'd be even happier if she wouldn't get to see Xi today, but with the noise coming from the armor, surely he'd come and take a look.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ximal on June 14th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Xi sat hunched over his desk , his elbows resting on the table. Quill in hand Xi was jotting down the losses over the earnings. Each teacher earned their own money from their own students. That drawing that had been left there...Xi lifted it up before, glancing at it. Xi rolled the picture up before storing it away in the top drawer of his desk. Pressing his fingers into his eyes he weighed up the earnings against expenses. Before long Xi heard a racket heading towards his school. "The bleeding petch is that ? I've already got a headache I don't need much more." Xi stepped out of his room and marched down the hallway. Opening the front gate Xi spotted revy. there was a certain air of triumph accompanying the clanking of her back pack that followed with her. Xi smirked and stepped out. to spoke her before lifting his hand to rub his eyes. "Wearing underwear this time ? Or did you feel the need to go into nyka commando again ? Still whatever the choice you've made i hope that that armour keeps both you and zand safe." Xi sighed and was kind of bracing for a yelling at. All he was doing though as usual...Was trying to build a bridge.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 23rd, 2013, 3:09 pm

Oh yeah of course, Xi just HAD to show up. Why'd he have to show up? She just wanted to head back to her room, stall out her armor and start putting it on, to feel what kind of weight she'd be having extra. As well as test out how much mobility she was going to lose. Clacking her tongue, she thought to herself: "Can't this guy ever give me a break? It's not like I'm causing any trouble or so."

After hearing his words, she wanted to snap back at him, saying that he didn't need to know, nor would get to know it. But she decided to just give him a cold glare. Of course he'd make a sexist remark like that, it's not like she knew any better of him. Yet, this time she did get a slight blush. "What the petch? Why... am I blushing? It's not like this guy means anything to me. It's all about Zandelia. Urgh, should be because Zand is kind of neglecting me lately that I'm starting to react like this.", she thought to herself.
"It's none of your business and now just let me pass, so I can get to my room ok? I'll make sure not to disturb your beauty sleep again.", she snarled at him while she tried to walk past him
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ximal on June 23rd, 2013, 3:30 pm

Xi braced for the yelling at of a morning, however he was met with something he did not expect...Was Revy turning red? Xi smirked and couldn't help but feel as if he was getting through to her a little, her words asking him to let her pass were as usual sharp and snappy, Xi though couldn't help but feel as if he was getting through to her a lil. And in a fairly snap judgement and lapse of forgetting who it was Slipped an arm around her shoulder and gave her a light hug. "Alright, alright go past, and I'm glad your not as hostile as you were a while ago...Makes me think your starting to trust me a lil more." Xi brought his arm down from her shoulder and moved out of her way entirely, before heading off to his room. And lifting his hand up over his shoulder as he walked off. "Enjoy your day, just don't forget to shut the door behind ya." Xi smirked and then put his hand back down to his side slipping his thumbs into his belt loops. He couldn't help but feel as if he'd made revy a little happier and a friend of his a little safer.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on July 3rd, 2013, 2:59 pm

The woman was at least a little happy that the giant in front of her was just going to let her pass. If only he didn't assume things that were completely off the mark. She trusting him? She didn't trust anyone besides Zandelia. She didn't need to, nor want to. After all, trusting someone was only going to end up feeling betrayed in the end.

The moment she felt his hand on her shoulder, she just froze up. Her mind went blank while trying to process what just happened. "Wait... what the.. Is he.. touching me? He is.. isn't he? Does he have a deathwish or something? He KNOWS that I hate to be touched by anyone besides my love. I'm gonna....", she thought to herself, but then thought: "No wait, he payed for this armor. Besides... he's more skilled in fighting and I haven't been able to beat him so far. Bloody petching bastard. One day I'll beat that overgrown ass of yours. Mark my words."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Balderdash on August 15th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Revy :
Skill XP Awarded
Weapon: Greatsword 2
Bodybuilding 1
Persuasion 2
Stripping 1
Stealth 1
Intimidation 1

Lores: Teaching Is Fun, Ximal Is Sometimes Sleepy, Ximal Wants A Model, Zandy Really Ought To Cuddle Or Something, Ximal Might Be A Rapist, Ximal Is Definitely An Idiot, A Deadly Drawing, Ximal Won't Leave Well Enough Alone, Scratch That, Definitely A Rapist

Items and Consequences: -204 Mizas, +1 Full Plate Armor (Form-fitted), +7 Undergarments, Linen, +2 Chemise, Satin, A burning hatred for large men.

You have no idea how much I wanted to break out the sexual harassment paddle (that is, a paddle to hit perverts with, not a paddle used for sexual harassment) for this thread. I'm impressed Revy hasn't shivved Xi yet. :P

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous