A wanderer with an angels voice (Elliot,Tressa, Ranie)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A wanderer with an angels voice (open)

Postby Elliot Skythorn on July 13th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Elliot felt a rather strange feeling crawl up his spine, but what it exactly was, it was hard to tell. Seing a large tiger like white cat in front of him, he was unsure wether let the horse have his way or to simply push him away and deal with the cat himself. As he was thinking about the good and bad sides of each choice, a sudden voice broke his thought, and by the looks of it, the newcomer girl was Kelvic.

Finaly, he whispered softly to Karea: "I am here to help you, don`t be troubled, for if i meant you any harm, it would have long befallen you by now" he sighsed quietly while pulling the horse`s mane back as he was moving backwards until both Kelvic and the tiger were in front of him. He shrugged in relaxation as he was now sure there was no one behind his back and he smiled grazing the horse with a glance and patting him gently. After all there were not many horses who would do the things this one was ready to do for his master.

Taking his gaze away from the horse, he landed it onto the Kelvic: "Hello, fellow stranger" the only movement his body made while speaking was a simple nod of approvement. Both of his mismatched eyes were now shifting back towards the tiger, for whom he was now wondering, was the creature a Kelvic aswell? He spoke slowly and silently, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear him: "She needs some rest" he paused briefly while bowing his head towards Karea in order to point at her. "I am not here to harm her nor any of you but..... if you give me a hard time getting her to a safe spot, i shall make you regret it" he was not scared anymore, even if the tiger wasn`t Kelvic, it could still be taken down, or at least he was confident enough to think so. His line ended as he pointed the tip of his sword towards the tiger for whom he still believed to be Kelvic.

Nothing more was left than to wait for further turn of events as he quickly blinked a few times, making sure he could see well in the dark around them. His eyes once more drifted around, while glancing all of the creatures present, and finaly returning it back onto the still twitching girl, he simply started walking towards the tiger, as the horse followed him on his own accord, which made Elliot somewhat surprised.
"there" most everything is nothin'
that it seems
"where" you see the things you only wanna see

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Words: 46213
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2010, 4:18 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ranie on July 14th, 2010, 12:16 am

Ranie frowned ever so slightly glancing to the woman, her sensitive ears picking up the man's whispered words. What's wrong with her? She took a frantic look around, reassessing the situation. Can I help? she asked in a tone that was more of a demand than a question. The woman was in obvious pain, she could see that now that her attention was focused. Ranie was experiencing an urge... a need to assist. She wanted to rush over and comfort the injured woman, only the fear of the man being protective stopped her.

She took two hesitant strides towards the big white cat, leaving still some distance. We should help the lady she stated in a simple, clear manner.
Ranie
Player

Words: 3726
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Karea on July 14th, 2010, 12:17 am

To trust another, it seemed to always come down to trust. How could she possibly trust someone after what had happened? She had trusted her mother to protect her from their captors, but she didn't she died anyway leaving her alone to fend for herself. Sure she gave her a rough map on how to get to the city but that wasn't enough. She didn't want to be alone with them, the Zith... It had taken her 60 days of preparation to escape and only 5 days of travel to get captured again. It seems her luck had run out, and run out fast.Sure the man says he is here to help but how can I be sure? I can't read liars as mother did. Aside from the twitching of the eyes, but the man doesn't seem to be twitching.

Shaking her head softly she tried to clear her thoughts. "Excuse me but, did that tiger just speak?" Trying to calm her nerves she took several deep breaths. "I think I can walk sir, could you please set me down?" Though she was covered with bruises from head to toe and and obviously exhausted the tone of her voice suggested courage and determination.

Looking to the tiger she cocked her head slightly to the side. "What are you?". She thought hard about her current situation. How could all this have happened? Everything out it the world was so different then the caverns she was used to. Feeling overwhelmed for the first time since she left, she yearned for the smallest bit of safety. For something, anything to just feel familiar.
Karea
Player

Words: 2855
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2010, 8:18 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Tressa on July 14th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Tressa pinned her ears back, the horse had been pushed back from her, but now the threat of a blade was pointed towards her. She hissed loudly, her muzzle wrinkling back into a mean expression to once again reveal pointed fangs. The white hair that covered her body had begun to stand up along her shoulders and she coiled to a defensive stance. The other feline, still in it's human form moved towards her, still leaving space. Tressa noticed her, but kept her eyes fixated on the threat before her. She wished to help the woman? Tressa had no problem with helping her, but the man was another story, she just as soon tear him to pieces as help him.

He advance towards her, and Tressa stayed put. She wasn't about to coward from the human, or his weapon. If he chose to pass, let him pass, if he choice to fight, let him die. It was simple. The woman was awake now, and she spoke. "Yes, this tiger just spoke." Tressa said. She watched the woman escape the mans arms to stand on her own feet. Tressa advanced towards her, surely this woman wouldn't let the man attack her. Coming to a stop at the woman's feet Tressa settled her large frame, looking up to her. "I am alot of things, but alas the answer is Kelvic." Her tail flicked back and forth in a steady rythem. "And please tell your rescuer here, that I do not take kindly to being threatened." She hissed, glaring once more at the man and his sword.
"And we danced to the sound of a dying race, around and around beneath a burning sky"
Tressa
The devil's Temptress

Words: 71503
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2010, 3:56 pm
Character sheet

Postby Elliot Skythorn on July 15th, 2010, 10:43 am

Elliot sigshed again, slowly sheeting his sword back, putting it away before speaking: "My apologies Kelvic" he paused briefly before continuing: " Like many of my dumb race, i too am sometimes afraid of the things i don`t understand, for that i ask forgivness, but she needs help never the less" he paused turning back towards Karea: "And you, no matter how strong or proud you think you are, it is not a wise decision to walk in your state, therefore i don`t really mean to let it happen" he paused again as he knew this was all merely talk, he could not attack any of them, they were all women, but they didn`t know that.

He was never good at lying so he gave in rather quickly: "I can`t watch her walk like that, at least knock me out if she is going to do it" he smiled a bit as he just caught track of everything he said, he said too much as always, and now it was too late. Maybe he should try to lie again? No, they would not believe it, not even he could make himself sound believeable.

There were many confused faces, his among them as he awaited for some sort of reaction from the group gathered here.
"there" most everything is nothin'
that it seems
"where" you see the things you only wanna see

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Words: 46213
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2010, 4:18 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ranie on July 15th, 2010, 3:11 pm

This entire situation was rather amusing to Ranie. She really had no clue what was going on anymore, but the woman's reaction to other Kelvic woman was something she hadn't seen before. Perhaps the woman was delirious? Doesn't matter, she decided with a shake of her head. Ranie pursed her lips, thinking, while she watched the big cat glare at the man who seemed to be surrendering.

That's it! The thought occurred to her in an instant. Whenever her master had been feeling ill, she had made him feel better by nuzzling him and purring. It was a sure fire instant cure, she just knew it was. She was giddy and proud of herself for coming up with such a wonderful plan.

Without hesitation, or taking a moment to remove her simple dress, Ranie transformed into her feline self. The woman who had just stood a little over five-feet began to shrink, smooth,pale skin darkening to grey. Her slender fingers curled to become paws, palms and figertips becoming soft grey pads. The mud that had adorned her skin, crumbled as cashmere fur grew over her face. In an intrastate the Kelic woman had disappeared with the ringing of a bell, leaving a moving heap of a dress on the ground. A high-pitched "Meow" sounded as a small velvet nose poked its way through the neck-opening of the dress.

The grey cat emerged, slipping her neck through the belled collar that lay propped against the discarded cloth. Ranie calmly trotted over to the big cat, horribly dwarfed in her presence, and sniffed up at her face in an informal greeting. Bushy tail held high, she made her way towards the ill woman where she settled on her haunches. Another "Meow" escaped her throat as big blue eyes stared at the woman.
Ranie
Player

Words: 3726
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 9:00 pm
Character sheet

Previous