Mein Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Mein Plotnotes

Postby Daekos Volundur on June 18th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Thread goals for this year and next:

1. Finish series of five threads in Sahova.

[Lab 7-Q] Part I: Master and Apprentice - Short introduction thread; Daekos meets Mors Inim and becomes an apprentice.

[Lab 7-Q] Part II: Equivalent [?] Exchange: Memories - Finding some gardening tips in Swalden.

[Forest of Thorns] Part III: Gardening is fun! - Daekos is forced to aid Mors in his garden. Overgiving is a possibility here.

[Forest of Thorns] Part IV: Blood and Bones of the Diverse - Mors summons one of the Diverse to use its body as raw materials for fertilizer. Daekos is injured, but not too badly.

[Lab 7-Q] Part V: Worlds apart no longer - In his last days at Sahova, Daekos finally received his Familiar.

2. Learn Animation at the Wizard's Thumb in Nyka; continue animating.

[Wizard's Thumb]First steps in Animation - Notes are copied from the books there, and Daekos purchases a few items (animals?) needed for his very first Animation. Animation to be done in a room in the Safe Haven Hostel.

(Somewhere else; unsure where)

- Attempt to animate several bodies of animals.

3. Learn Magecraft to a competent level.

Goal: Craft an MC5 item (Required: 1 catalyst, 9000 GM)
Possibilities!

To be continued!
Last edited by Daekos Volundur on September 28th, 2013, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daekos talking in Common
Daekos talking in Isur
Daekos thinking
NPC talking

(I'm currently waiting for my profile picture to be completed, so it's blank until then, I'm afraid.)

I will be extremely busy until late October; apologies to all!
Daekos Volundur
Six times nine is forty-two.

Words: 43749
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 1:00 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ultimate goals?

Postby Daekos Volundur on August 2nd, 2013, 2:51 pm

Ultimate goals!

- Possible? Engage in a plotline related to Xhyvas - increasing his influence on Mizahar? Need to ask Gossamer about this though; unsure if she'll help me out on this. Ulric was doing something like this, but he retired (unfortunately - his posts are quite enjoyable to read). So pperhaps Daekos could pick ir up? I don't know.

- Be a champion of a God. Right, Leo Varniak's shown that it's possible to be a Champion - heck, the descriptions of the benefits 4 gnosis marks provide are everywhere. But this is going to take a few years. So which God then? Daekos is an Isur, so one choice would be Izurdin. If I aim for this, I would want to focus on crafting skills - armorer, weaponsmithing, blacksmithing, Animation, gadgeteering, magecraft, alchemy are all possible skills to look into.

Akajia: More unlikely than being Izurdin's champion, but possible. Secrets would be the main focus here, so focusing on skills such as Observation (which is kind of easy to master), Negotiation, Interrogation might be helpful. Discovering lost secrets might help. I am unsure of how he would even be able to gain her favour though - I'll need mod help.

Xhyvas: How? He isn't fully developed yet, and I am unsure of what he would look for in a person. Perhaps potential. Maybe not. I think I'll approach Gossamer about this in the future.
Daekos talking in Common
Daekos talking in Isur
Daekos thinking
NPC talking

(I'm currently waiting for my profile picture to be completed, so it's blank until then, I'm afraid.)

I will be extremely busy until late October; apologies to all!
Daekos Volundur
Six times nine is forty-two.

Words: 43749
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 1:00 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes