[Note by Jupiter] Arja

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arja

Postby Arja on June 26th, 2013, 7:01 am

Arja

Race: Inarta - Chiet
Birthday: 63, Summer, 489
Birthplace: Wind Reach

Appearance: Arja has long, thick, fiery red hair and olive green eyes. She stands at 4'10" as a pint sized intimidator. Weighing approximately 110lbs, Arja has a very lean, muscular build. Her skin is a peachy tone, lightly dusted with freckles. Upon her left foot there is a circular scar from an archery accident; she had shot herself in the foot.

Character Concept

Arja is a very blunt, reclusive woman. She prefers to be the lone, mysterious wolf. She stopped believing in love at first sight, and does not make friends easily - to make friends with her is to gain a loyal companion. She feels one with the wilderness, and enjoys spending as much time as possible in it. She loves discovering new things about different areas - from herbs to fine cuisine. There is nothing Arja hates more than those who would betray their family, friends, and people.

Character History

Arja was born of an Endal father and an Avora mother. When called by an Avora to become a hunter based on her skill with a bow at 13 years old, she replied in her native tongue "No. I shall be one with my common people. I am Inarta, and I will remain so; I will not become a god among a social disorder" and thus was thrown into her Chiet class.
At 19 she had a love affair with an Endal named Ralik, who was killed in a hunting accident on her 21st birthday - stating previously "I will be back, Arja, and I will meet you at dusk at your window". He never showed. She was left alone and soon after discovered she was pregnant with her deceased lover's son. After it was discovered that the child strangled a small bird while playing, her son was sentenced to death at 2 years old. In her grief and rage, she fled Wind Reach to Sunberth.

Language

Fluent Language: Narta
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Zithanese

Skills

-Archery 10/100 | (10 from starter package)
    -Hunting 10/100 | (10 from starter package)
    -Wilderness Survival 5/10 | (5 from starter package)
    -Horsemanship 5/100 | (5 from starter package)
    -Riding 5/10 | (5 from starter package)
    -Food Preservation 5/10 | (5 from starter package)
    -Cooking 5/10 | (5 from starter package)
    -Stealth 5/10 | (5 from starter package)

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Sylirian Fauna | (from starter package)
Lore of Sylirian Herbs | (from starter package)

Possessions

-Chocolate colored Vinati with blue glass bead adornments (from starter package)
    -Chocolate colored Bryda | (from starter package)
    -Simple Undergarments | (from starter package)
    -Black colored Katinu | (from starter package)
    -Simple Black Boots | (from starter package)
    1 Waterskin | (from starter package)
    1 Backpack which contains:
    -Comb (Bone) | (from starter package)
    -Brush (Bone) | (from starter package)
    -Soap | (from starter package)
    -Razor | (from starter package)
    -Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth) | (from starter package)
    -1 eating knife | (from starter package)
    -Flint & Steel | (from starter package)
    -1 Large 4 person tent | (from starter package)
    -Large tarp | (from starter package)
    -100 ft of rope | (from starter package)
    -Lantern | (from starter package)
    -2 Torches | (from starter package)
    -Bedroll | (from starter package)
    -Blanket | (from starter package)
    -Fish tackle & hooks | (from starter package)
    -Black Avanthalian Sleigh Horse named Dialgo | (from starter package)
    -A full set of tack | (from starter package)
    - Large set of saddlebags | (from starter package)
    -100 Gold Mizas | (from starter package)

Heirloom: A sky blue scarf that Arja purchased originally for her son.

Housing

Location: Traveling settlement - currently residing in the countryside of Sunberth, far enough away from the city to be safe from attacks.

House: Large, spacious 4 person tent with tarp | (from starter package)

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Ale mug @ Pigs Foot Tavern - 4 CM 99 GM 9 SM 96 CM

Thread List
Arja
Player

Words: 2625
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 2:01 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Arja

Postby Jupiter on July 3rd, 2013, 3:00 am

Hi Arja!

I’m Jupiter, one of the Character Sheet Liaisons here in Mizahar! I’ve been looking over your CS and I found a few issues that need to be fixed!

• Narta isn’t a language! The Inartan language is called Nari, so please change it to that!
  • You are currently missing your character’s racial bonus! An Inarta gets a 10 point bonus in either Weapon(Bow), Falconry, or Glassworking!
  • The lores that you currently have are a bit broad. Perhaps you could change them to the fauna and flora surrounding Sunberth.

Once you’ve fixed these, let me know and I’ll remove this post and approve your sheet! Also, feel free to approach me if you have any questions or anything! :D

Jupiter
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)