[Wind Reach DS Office-Harrier] Hawking and hooting in STyle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Wind Reach DS Office-Harrier] Hawking and hooting in STyle

Postby Harrier on July 2nd, 2013, 11:57 pm

Hello my fellow gingers!

I am Harrier, your DS for Wind Reach and welcome to my aerie. Should you find yourself in need of grading assistance, please check out WR's lovely Moderation and Grade Request thread located here. Please remember, threads are graded on a first come first serve basis and line-cutting could result in your threads being put at the bottom of the line. Please be sure to just make a new reply of a completed thread that you wish graded in the above-linked thread and it will be reviewed accordingly.

Code: Select all
[b]Thread Title:[/b] [url=]Title Here[/url] (If you've started the thread yourself.)
    [b]Characters:[/b] (You and ???)
    [b]Thread Type:[/b] (What do you want to focus on?  Action, adventure, mystery, training?)
    [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else you can think of?)

Below is a list of current moderations:

• Aose: Glassworking training for a Yasi
  • Aose: Eywaat Epic Quest

Just shoot me a PM anytime if you have any questions or concerns. For caste progression, please post here or PM me near the end of each season so I can evaluate your skills and relevant threads.
Harrier
Harrier than you

Words: 365904
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Journal