Flashback [The Saville] Styling and Profiling (Sigfrid)

Matthew recruits an unlucky stranger to help him with some fashion choices.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[The Saville] Styling and Profiling (Sigfrid)

Postby Matthew on July 18th, 2013, 4:44 pm

He answered her questions, thinking through each of his words before actually saying them. "Sort of. There is a variety of things, and some people can't particularly see it. Some can. It depends on what people read into when they glance into your eyes. Just let them be windows to your thoughts. If I want to express primal instinctive lust, I simply summon the desire and then let my eyes and face react. Natural exposure of your thoughts and wants, without letting anything get in the way. Does this make sense? It is just like staring suspiciously, or widening your gaze in surprise. Instead you are staring with dark lust, or gazing with desperation for touch." A nod met her next statement and question, confirming both at once. "You do have to understand a variety of people. I try to understand a variety of minds, and then have assorted reactions to common desires for those minds. Desire is a science, a logical reaction by the human body. It has finite variations, and eventually, I will hopefully have them all mastered. As for Syliras, perhaps. It is a safe place to try, at least." He was vague, mostly because he would rather teach than expose. Talking about his plans made him nervous, for he was still but a little boy who had recently been kicked from his mother's nest. "This is of course not pure fact, nor does it apply to every person. It is just my own theories supported by fact."Her curiosity was appreciated, a bit of a smile touching to the corners of his lips. He too was curious, knew the satisfaction of that curiosity being quenched, and was happy to be capable of giving her that.

When they finally sat, he lightly placed her hand back to her lap, but kept himself close enough for their knees to touch. He felt that some physical connection was required, and that it would aid with teaching. It was a bond of sorts, and any link between teacher and student would only improve the process. An eyebrow rose at her reasoning, and he repeated it softly. "To be liked." He didn't say it with any sort of judgement, just repeated it as if he was examining it closer. He was. He felt it was an odd reason, but he could see how Seduction would fulfill that purpose. He could definitely understand the curiosity factor. At her last phrase, he waved a dismissive hand in the air, shaking his head. "Forward is relative. It is hard for me to grasp social norms, so I am not bothered if you step outside of them. If anything, I welcome it." It was a bit of a lie. He did understand social norms, but he disliked several of them. They made his job a lot harder.

Staring at her, blue eyes searching her silver, he pondered for a moment. "Do you learn better when shown, lectured, or doing? There are several parts we can cover, but if you like, we can probably find a way to cover them all. There is simply getting attention by a look or by appearance, laying the groundwork for eventual seduction. There is the opening words and conversation, laying further groundwork for further seduction. Then there is usually the more flirtatious and forward conversation, the brushing of bodies and sensual touches, and then the actual act... during which I believe that there is also plenty of seduction to be had. While they are in your bed, you can still continue to seduce them... both during and after, keeping them in a permanent high of mental and physical pleasure. Did this make sense?" He leaned back, gracefully crossing one leg over the other, hands folded patiently in his lap as crystal eyes held hers questioningly.

He was already going through how he would teach depending on how she answered, setting up ideas for each method of learning. He also tried to come up with steps for each phase of the seduction, so she could pick and choose a stage if she so wanted.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Sigfrid on July 19th, 2013, 1:45 am

As Matthew explained, seduction was beginning to sound more and more like acting, and thus, resembled a sort of practised art. Though Sigfrid thought it would be difficult to wrap her mind around this concept, one that she never bothered to question, her impartiality allowed for easy absorption. Nodding when prompted, the Ethaefal listened on, finding it fascinating that science also played a part. When speaking of the future, he too seemed brief, though the first thought that crossed her mind was that he was beginning to tire of her questions. Sigfrid swallowed, searching her mind for ideas to entertain her company with before a faint smile cut through her worries. Relieved, silver eyes shone with genuine cheer.

Though she was not a physical creature, the Ethaefal enjoyed the small brushes of contact, silently thanking the man for his gestures. It was enough for her to not feel alone and at the same time, unbound and free. She wondered if Matthew was beginning to understand her or if he was already studying her like one of many subjects, poking and prodding until he produced the correct result. Although the first would suggest a possible friendship in the future, for she could see how the two could learn from one another, Sigfrid hardly minded the latter. It was only fair that he too would gain from this exchange.

After voicing her reason, the Ethaefal was oddly silent, cringing mentally when Matthew repeated her words. Though she did not sense judgement from his tone, she was still rather embarrassed. This was exactly why she disliked talking about herself, for conversation would naturally flow in that direction and lead to deeper, more personal questions. Knowing she would feel guilty at denying answers, Sigfrid would either have to distract and avoid or fess up, neither of which were preferred situations. Thankfully, he did not pry and instead, began to reassure her uncertainty. Believing him, she released the worry into the wind.

Watching the gears turn, Sigfrid waited comfortably for his next words. Restless, she preoccupied her cooling fingers with the borrowed scarf, gaze downward as she untied and re-tied. Creativity shone as she began to flip the images in the mind, ignoring the blue eyes of her vision as she wore the material like a tie. Though it was thicker, the end result was not bulky, especially since she, instead of tightening at the end, loosened. Sigfrid simply thought it looked better this way, albeit less practical as the throat was somewhat exposed, but it was interesting how she managed to make a scarf resemble a more fashionable halter top strap when combined with the top of her dress.

Sensing the completion of his thoughts, the Ethaefal gracefully returned to the conversation. Considering Matthew's suggestions, Sigfrid was quick to compare the value of each. "It does, but I think the horns and height are enough to capture one's attention." She smiled, eyes teasing before she dove back into thought. Always one to see things relatively, Sigfrid took some time to conquer the subsequent indecision before voicing her answer. "I think...the more intimate conversation and sexual aspect would be more educational. The others I think I perform naturally. And I believe I learn best through demonstrations and by trying it for myself." More than anything, she was simply inexperienced in the topics of choice. Or rather, any experience she did have was long forgotten, though the Ethaefal doubted that her most recent past life, the Zith, would waste any time with seduction.
Common..... Zithanese .. Shiber
Atlas Lhavit Ethaefal
Sigfrid
Daughter of Leth

Words: 39938
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2011, 7:51 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Matthew on July 19th, 2013, 4:38 pm

He took quiet note of the way she adjusted the scarf, approving of her sense of style. It did look good that way, and it was handy to be able to take a single piece of clothing and modify it to compliment ones appearance. She was probably right, and likely did have the appearance aspect of seduction down. She already had natural beauty and certain qualities that would pull eyes. No doubt she knew how to dress herself in order to gain stares. He did as she requested, and discarded those two steps of his lesson plan, brow furrowing as he tried to think. This would actually be interesting for him, as he specifically had trained himself to be a harlot. His focus was on pleasing his customer and giving them what they wanted, sex or not. He wasn't so sure if that would work for her, since she had a very different idea than simply selling her body. But then again, giving someone what they want was a good way to get them to like you. It didn't have to be incredibly sexual in nature. Seduction didn't have to have an end goal. It could simply be enticing enough to get someone to like you, as mortals were carnal creatures in that way.

"I think-" He was cut off, a gruff and kind voice calling out to him from the entrance of the Saville. He turned, setting blue eyes upon Mr. Wainright, a soft smile crossing Matthew's normally composed face. He had assaulted Wainright with many a question when he had been taken to this shop as a young boy. His father had loved the Saville, and Wainright had loved his father. Wainright met Matthew's smile with a small one of his own, though it was noticably contained. As if he was about to break out into laughter. Matthew could notice this as well, and his brow furrowed once again as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"Sir Matthew, I believe you have something of mine." Wainright rose an eyebrow, holding out a pile of clothes, the same ones that Matthew had walked into the Saville with. It took a few seconds for the gears to turn and click into place, but when they did, Matthew's composure went completely out the window. He instantly shot up, his soft face turning a beet red. "Mr W-Wainright, I am so sorry. I can assure you it wasn't my intention to walk out of your establishment without paying for my purchase." His hands darted around the outfit he was wearing, searching for his money purse. So incredibly focused was he that he had tried on an outfit and then walked out with it on. Still red as a tomato, he desperately continued to search his person for Mizas, taking another second to realize that his coin was still in his original pants. Wainright finally chuckled, shaking his head, giving the pile of clothing to Matthew and winking at Sigfrid. "Don't worry, sir. I have already taken the appropriate coin as payment. I have no doubt that you had all intentions of purchasing my wonderful product." With a chuckle, he handed Matthew over his pile of clothes, and merrily strode away.

Matthew turned to Sigfrid, his handsome face flushed and hot, narrowing his eyes as he examined her. His mouth opened as if he wanted to say something, then worked for a few moments as if he had no idea how to say it. After a bit of this he just set his jaw and focused, trying to drain the heat from his face. Just a few breaths more and he was once again composed, though when he spoke his voice came out strained. "We can start lessons immediately. Can you meet me at the Library later on tonight? It shouldn't be too crowded, and we will have ample time to go over some of the basics." He had chosen to ignore the rather amusing incident, though he looked to be struggling to contain his shame.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Eldritch on August 16th, 2013, 1:17 am

Matthew :
Skills
Observation +2
Seduction +2
Teaching +1

Lores
-Clothing should not overwhelm presence
-Sigfrid: Ethaefal beauty
-Teaching Sigfrid the basic parts of seduction

Sigfrid :
Skills
Observation +2
Seduction +1

Lores
-Matthew: Charming and attractive
-The stages of seduction: conversation, flirting, bedding

Notes :
Nothing to note

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous