Completed [Wright Memorial Library] How curious... (Matthew)

Litani and Matthew meet for the first time, drawn together by a mutual curiosity.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Wright Memorial Library] How curious... (Matthew)

Postby Litani on July 28th, 2013, 8:20 pm

And... just when she'd gotten comfortable with the pattern of exchanges, teacher to student, just when she'd started to lean on that detached way he had of exploring her skin... he went and changed it all again.

Abruptly, the things she'd been describing to him because his practice and her reality; abruptly, control had changed hands. Whilst the edges of those arms might be scaled and insensitive, there was still that delicate plane of flesh exposed to his touch, open to those nails that raked down her inner arm and sent her opposite hand flat against the table with the forceful electricity that the touch elicited inside her. And the farther his nails went down, the more her own curled and dug into the wooden surface of the table. Whatever he'd been intending with that threat, with that snarl, he'd gotten her attention. Part of her held back, deep inside, sheltering itself against the storm he was creating... but the rest of her was awake and aware. He'd gotten the attention of the flesh.

After a handful of tight, tense seconds, the Konti released a breath she hadn't quite realized she'd been holding. The eyes she'd slammed shut against feeling now slowly started to flutter open and her lips formed a subtle circle as she blew the heat of desire through them. Her eyes returned to him before he started to speak and there was a smile there; ...I'll have to watch myself with you, Trouble. I could get used to this.

Then he asked her about payment. She actually had to stop herself from laughing - he intended to pay her for something she found herself enjoying so thoroughly? No. No, that simply would not do. Instead, a ghost of a thought flitted through the back of her mind and she smirked at it, reached out, caught it, gave it breath and voice.

"I teach you...?" she murmured quietly, hearing the icy island he had within him, acknowledging it, looking both at it and past it. "...you teach me." She took a breath then, and centered herself. Whatever fearful, shameful wisp of a guardedly desirous female she'd been when they met, his mannerisms melted enough of her reserve to risk the request. After all, wasn't he risking as much, requesting of her? And she smiled faintly as she echoed his words back at him: "I don't wish to be a clumsy fool in bed... when the time comes."

And that was just about the extent to which her blush could hold off. It started to crawl at the edges of her face and danced with the iridescence of her scaled features, giving her a life and heat that was present in more than just the way he touched her. It was the way he'd bitten into her mind that had her fixated. She had as much to learn from him as he had from her; her eyes stared evenly across the table at him as she dared both him and herself to walk this treacherous path she'd laid out before them. Still, even with that threat in his eyes, even with that invitation in hers, still she wore a faint smile.

She was frighteningly good at it, actually. That smile covered all manner of sins.

"Our secret."
Litani
Wounds are many... scars are few.

Words: 202797
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2013, 12:25 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Matthew on July 29th, 2013, 4:24 pm

He looked confused for a brief second, and then looked thoughtful. He wasn't sure if that was a good form of payment. Did he really have anything to teach her? He knew the science behind how a woman should handle a man, or at least he thought he did. He had never actually indulged in any thought to what would pleasure him. Would that be enough? There was a definite sense of owing her, so he decided he would simply figure out a way. If anything, he could put in some extra study time while he was alone and explore the male side of things. It might come in handy one day, anyways. He had often given thought to if he would pleasure another man, and was borderline fine with the idea. If he was planning on selling his body as if were any other merchandise, than he wouldn't be allowed to be sexist in his dealings. He wouldn't sell a piece of fruit to a woman, and then not give it to a man. That was all he would be, when he laid himself in that bed and attached a price tag. A piece of fruit.

In the end he nodded. His fingers curved and arched, and they found her hand, clasping it in a firm handshake. "That will do. When we have the next lesson, it can be here. We will dedicate some time to teaching you, and then you can teach me what you wish. You are welcome to determine how long these meetings last, and where they are. As long as they remain private for both of us, I think any location will be just fine." Her comfort was of most importance. He didn't want to scare her off, or for her to get cold feet. She seemed to be a valuable resource, and he would hate to lose that. Her terms and conditions would lead the meetings from here on, and hopefully he would be fine with that. He couldn't foresee any real problems. This was simply job training, like any other person would train for any other profession.

She offered him a smile and words, her face blushing and her eyes dancing. He offered a hesitant smile back, not so sure why it was hesitant. "Yes. Our secret."

The flames flickered to life in his mind and he regarded them coldly, familar with the unwanted emotion. It was desire, one of the many things that could be so very dangerous if left to rage. It was only natural for it to spawn, with the smile she had given and the touches that they had traded. With a scowl he waved his hand, dismissing the flames. They vanished and then relit themselves, particularly stubborn. A sense of unease twisting in his gut, Matthew waved his hand again, his gaze sharper this time. The flames died and didn't come back.

His eyes turned to ice as he stared at her, the harlot now fully back to the professional husk that she had encountered in the very beginning. It was a silent signal almost that he was satisfied with today's lesson, though he would still be back for more. He studied her though, not rising or leaving, merely watching her eyes with his own. He let his hand fall from her patterned scales after they shook in agreement, but he still stared. She had the knowledge he thirsted for, but there was something bothering him at the edge of his mind. He wasn't sure what it was yet.

It scared him a little.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Eldritch on August 16th, 2013, 1:16 am

Litani :
Skills
Observation +3
Socialization +3
Interrogation +1
Seduction +1
Teaching +2

Lores
-Matthew: Beautiful man who looks born to wealth
-Matthew's research into the ways of pleasure
-Hypnosis: Can elicit emotions

Matthew :
Skills
Observation +2
Socialization +3
Philosophy +1
Interrogation +2
Hypnotism +1
Seduction +1
Persuasion +1
Medicine +1

Lores
-Litani: Fellow student and tutor
-Trusting Litani with your reasons for learning
-Rak'keli's mark: can cure wounds with a touch
-Make a woman feel like she is wanted

Notes :
Sorry this took so long to get out. I enjoyed this thread, you both possess a lot of substance in your writing. I look forward to seeing what's next for your PC's.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous