[Discussion] Why Are You Here?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

[Discussion] Why Are You Here?

Postby Ashe on August 20th, 2015, 1:00 pm

Hmm...."Why Am I here?"

That is a good question! However my answer is a simple one! Short? Maybe but slightly profound sure why not!

I came to Mizahar looking for someone I casually play a tabletop roleplaying game called Dungeons and Dragons (5th Edition). Needless to say that I found said person and some of his alts. However before coming here I used to roleplay on a few private forums save for one that was reserved for a political simulator.

Each one of them were not like this place, not even by a long shot, every thread had it's own lore, most times one-liners were solemnly accepted, not everyone was on the same page, and some of the staff were simply not there, Myself included. Sometimes in my personal life what I did had a profound change in the sites I went to so maybe I will pop around to see what is my fancy....Or...Most Likely I will stay here.
Ashe
The closet mage

Words: 33740
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2015, 3:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous