Closed Everything has to come to an end!(Arckhebohn)

In which Eida and Arckhebohn are going apart.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Everything has to come to an end!(Arckhebohn)

Postby Eida on July 31st, 2013, 3:59 pm

Summer 26, AV 513

An usual night was coming. Eida wasn't doing anything, only had a strange dream. She was getting up but didn't feel very fresh. She was slowly opening her eyes and tried to realize where she was. Yes in the wilds near Riverfall, how could she forget it. Eida got up form the ground and walked to the bridge. She didn't go in Riverfall, she was only watching the river and was staring at the reflection of the sun. It was slowly, but surely going down.

An usual day was going to end. The sun has gone down and the moon came up. Eida looked up to Leth and at that moment she changed form. She was an ethaefal again and still she didn't go into the city this night. She was waiting, and was curious. She had a meeting with Arckhebohn here. But why here? And why that sudden?

"It's so odd..."She whispered to herself. She had a bad feeling. She felt the bond so weak for few days now. Something was strange in Arckhebohn like he wasn't trusting her. She couldn't be happy and smile. She was worrying about this. And she turned her head to the city gate. Arckhebohn was walking out from the city and was coming to her. Finally she could get answer for this.

Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on July 31st, 2013, 4:31 pm

In the past days Arckhebohn was just walking around aimlessly without a reason. It was like he almost forgot the gift he got from his love, Eida. But it didn't matter how much he was thinking about it he just couldn't find the reason behind it. There was only one solution remained for him, and even though he didn't feel it right, it was necessary.

While he was walking out from the city he remembered the time he spent with Eida. All those wonderful days and nights when they were just walking, talking, and smiling at each other. It was like a dream. If he wouldn't have met with her then he wouldn't know about his father's chest, or about how it feels when there is someone next to him. As long as he could remember he was somehow always alone without friends or any person to trust or to count on. But with Eida he found everything he needed. Before Eida could see him in his deep thoughts he tried to change his face by smiling. At least he hoped that she will remember him like this.

- My Dear Eida. Thank you for coming out here. I.. I was never good at talking to others and I don't know how to tell this but...

Arckhebohn stopped for a minute and looked up on the moon. It was beautiful. He could almost cry but he wanted to hold it for a little more time until he finished what he wanted to say.

- ... I have to say good bye to you. And I don't know if I can ever.. see you again.
Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Words: 38803
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2013, 4:19 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Eida on July 31st, 2013, 4:44 pm

She was just standing there. The smile at his face was clearly a lie. The atmosphere wasn't good. When he started it she became more nervous. No he didn't mean to... but he did. Eida was just standing and she was mute. She didn't believe what she heard. Was that still a dream? It didn't end yet? Clearly it wasn't a dream. She openned her mouth but no sound came out.

She calmed down for a bit and tried to understand the words he said to her. She took a deep breath and tried to speak."B..bbut that sudden? What happened? Why? Never see again? What have I done? Arckhebohn...." She was a mess, she didn't know what to ask first she didn't know if she wants to cry.

The Moon was going up only and it was shining as radiantly as always. But that didn't make Eida feel better.

Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on July 31st, 2013, 5:09 pm

He somehow expected that it won't be easy. Well, it was quite obvious and the harder part was to explain something which couldn't be explained. But how? The reason he wanted to leave Eida was.. Because he felt uneasy? That wasn't a real reason and if he would really love her than it just can't be the answer for it. He loved her and he would die for her but... but there was something. For Arckhebohn it was like when he was starving back then when he was a captive.

- I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. It's not your fault. I just.. have to go.

Arckhebohn didn't have answers. He heard a story about someone who was mind-controlled sometimes in the past. He wasn't sure If it was just a tale or a real story. But he somehow thought something like that is going on with him. He just have to go and the sooner the better. The more Eida asked the worse Arckhebohn felt himself and he thought it's the same with her too.

Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Character sheet

Postby Eida on July 31st, 2013, 5:19 pm

The more he said the worse it was. Eida was more confused and she didn't know what to say what to do. She should let him go but there was something missing now... Like a loss again. Arckhebohn broke the bond between them. And she clearly had no idea what's happening. Even the fall was easier for her.

"I.. We... We had so much together, we did so much together." She didn't know what to say. She didn't know if she was angry or sad or both. "I was with you since my rebirth. We even became one in front of Leth. I owe you a lot. But... this? Where? Why can't I go with you? " But Eida knew he thought it seriously, as the bond was over. She turned around didn't even look into his eyes, she couldn't."But I also swear, that I will seek what's the best for you... and if you want to go then I can't hold you back... I hope you will find a better partner for you. May Leth look after your journey. "

She couldn't say more and she knew now. She was angry for him, for not even telling her the reason. And she was sad because he was everything to her. Now she felt lonely. Only her father she had. She was crying but she tried to keep it and didn't show herself to Arckhebohn. It was better this way, to not see her that way at last.

Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on July 31st, 2013, 5:37 pm

After Eida’s last words Arckhebohn changed his shape once again and maybe for the last time near her love. He didn’t know what the future holds or if he will ever find his path back to her at all. Flying in night is almost impossible and suicidal for a bird but he had go away before it becomes too sad. He cawed one last which might have sounded like some word but it didn’t matter now. He flapped his wings and flew away from Eida until he could just go.

The sadness and crying he was holding until now, burst out and he unconsciously fell down and changed back his shape. He was watching the moon while his teardrops fell on the ground – and he stayed there without moving an inch for the rest of the night.
Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Character sheet

Postby Banickle on August 7th, 2013, 2:31 am

And the Mozcars for Best PCs in Leading Roles go to... :
THE TWO OF YOU!

Greetings Eida & Arckhebohn,

I have reviewed your thread and awarded you the following
Experience and Lore:

Eida...

• 1 Point in Compassion
  • 1 Point in Observation
  • Coming Unbound

Arckhebohn...

• 1 Point in Compassion
  • 1 Point in Observation
  • Coming Unbound

If you have any questions or concerns, in regard to these awards, do not hesitate to send me a Private Message. Also, remember to update your Character Sheet, as soon as possible, so that everyone can see the fruits of your labor!

Happy Writing,

"May I swing you a lullaby? Shall I slay you a tune? It will be fun, I promise, to fear my croon!"
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)