[Verified by Siren] Eida

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Eida

Postby Eida on February 3rd, 2013, 12:57 pm

EIDA

Race: Ethaefal Earthbound form: Symenestra
Birthday: Spring 40, 512 AV
Birthplace: Suvan Sea
Height: 5'7'
Weight: Ethaefal: 135 Symenestra: 115

Profession: Slave
Current Housing: Boldvine plantation

Fluent: Common
Basic: Symenos
Poor: -

Appearance

Night Time
As the daughter of Leth she phases to ethaefal at night. She has opalescent skin which looks beautiful at the moonlight. She has violet eyes which shows patient and peace. It also shows her curiosity to this world. Her hair is long and abit wavy however its colour change with the season like her horns' colour. Her body is slim and she wears some easy clothes like a robe which fits and looks natural and prefer to not wear any footwear.

Fall: Horns: Yellow Hair: Dark cream
Winter: Horns: Violet Hair: White
Spring: Horns: White Hair: Silvery blue
Summer: Horns: Dark green Hair: Black

Daytime
When the sun rises Eida changes to Symenestra form. Her opalescent skin becomes ashy and her body becomes thinner than usual. Her horns disappear but on her hands black, long nails morelikely strong claws grow. Her hair colour is white like a cobweb and remain a bit wavy. Her eyes become to amethyst colour. She usually wears her cloak in that form.

The Gallery :

Personality

Naive and still only experiencing the world she was sent into. She doesn't know the purpose of her existence, she tried to follow Leth's guide and try to dwell in the mortal world. She hopes to help her god and try to enjoy the life and accept the change which her fall caused. She believe their fall had a purpose and wasn't just Syna's and Leth's joke. In her celestial form, she is calm and always try to think through before doing action. In her mortal form, as a symenestra she is wilder, she gets easily angry.

History

WIP

Beliefs

Leth: S'Essy still has faith in Leth, she would never betray the god who took her from the cycle of life and death. Without Leth, she would be lost in the mortal world, she follows his teaching and accepts any change she have to go through even though it might be hard fo rher.

Caiyha: The goddess of florA and fauna. S'Essy loves the nature and she would do anything to protect it. She got knowledge about her from Caelum. She still doesn't know much about the goddess, but she hopes she could help and meet with her.

Gnosis:
Leth's gnosis: Telepathy 1 mark
When using Telepathy (while in contact with moonlight), a marked person is able to communicate words or their equivalent through thought to those also touched by the direct light of the moon. The marked can communicate with others within a one mile radius centered on marked. The marked can communicate with only one person at a time through words and then only if the receiving person is someone the marked is familiar with (has met them before in person and they both would recognize each other upon meeting again). Others who have been marked by Leth can be communicated with regardless of being known. A single feeling can accompany the words and wash over the receiving party. This feeling however doesn't influence the person or cause them to do anything against their will; it simply adds emphasis to the communicated words. The marked can send one-way communications to the intended target and receive only single word responses unless the target is also marked by Leth. The marked cannot see who they are communicating with although they are aware of the person's presence in the light of the moon and can recognize the person as the the one they are trying to communicate with.

The Gnosis Story :
Spring 75, AV 512

Bloody night. Eida couldn't run away with the unconscious raven, Arckhebohn. They were wandering around a wrong way. A group of wild hunters chased them. Eida exhausted she knew she can't take more anymore. She had to hide Arckhebohn to somewhere.

- Oh please Leth guide me in these hard times!

She prayed then she saw a bush in the shadow. Light's helper the shadow could help them. Even because Archkebohn was dark like the night nobody could see him there. She put him to a softer place with no spikes. She heard they were coming and went away from the bush so they won't go there. She stood near an old tree. They arrived with a dark, evil smile on their face. They trapped Eida there who couldn't move her feet any longer. She was taking deep breaths she was in fear.

-Little, little girl with those beautiful horns. Dead end, where are you going to run now? - He laughed. - I will be kind with you. We WILL leave you alone if you gives us that raven NOW! WE worked hard to hunt animals and we never lose them from our hands.

- No! I won't allow you to take away him or harm any more animals in here. This nature is in harmony.

A maniacal laughter could hear all over the forest. They were all laughing at her.

- Dear, they are just animals. They are not like you and us. We are more intelligent. So hand over your little bird or I show you some pain.

- Do it then! I am daughter of Leth, the Moonfather. I'll sacrifice myself to my beloved person if I have to. Like Leth is our light at night I will be these little creatures and THAT raven hope of light too. Yes at daylight I'm something else. I'm like a spider and I'm hoping for shadow from Syna's light. But I don't hate her. Nor I hate this form. It's me. I'm changing like the Moon himself. I am what am I, a creature with mistakes. And shadow? He is our friend too. They just misunderstand it. So, I'll make my stand her hunters. For them! For their help!

-... I didn't understand a word from that. Not like I care. - Said the leader of hunters with bored face and walked to her. He punched her on the stomach. Eida couldn't get any breath she felt on the ground. Then he punched Eida to the tree. Eida couldn't stand up. The pain was too great. He grabbed her robe and pull up. He was ready to take his last deadly punch. Eida was ready she closed her eyes and waited for the peace of death and hoped she could save Arckhebohn. But nothing happened. A shade of darkness appeared before the hunters' eyes.

-Fools!

Said the voice and the hunter released Eida and cried with the other hunters. They were in pain while a mark appeared on their skin. The moonlight burned them and made them blind. They were running away from the light and the shadow before them. Eida with the last of her power looked at it. It changed to a man like the moon reflected him. She was lying on the ground. She realized it was Leth! She slowly sit up. She heared Leth's voice in her mind.

~ My dear daughter! You sacrificed yourself for the things you believe in. Even for me. Eida, I'm imperfect like yourself. Tell me do you trully think you know me that well or you will be able to take care of your duty?

- Leth you are perfect in your imperfection. You save my life once again. Thank you. I'll be able to. I want and I will light these creatures' hopes myself too, like you lighted my path always when I needed you. Like I give hope and more hope to Arkchebohn to get his memory back which he lost like myself. But I don't care. I'm here now to bring harmony to this land, to calm them.

With a noble voice Leth still used telepathy to communicate with Eida.

~ Let me tell you Eida. I have a lover too. Syna. We had a great time together at old times. I was violent and wild then. But she changed me and I've become calmer. And then a terrible event changed everything. The Valterrian. We have to sacrifice everything for the good. My dear ethaefal, I have a darker self which you could see earlier. I change my moods and attitudes like you change everyday and night. My daughter, Eida. You are somebody who can understand my ways now. You know my reasons. Protect the ones you love like Arkchebohn! Accept my mark, my sign as a gift to remember who you are and serve me as a priestess. Now find him he's going to awake soon. I'll be with you at nights, Eida. Don't forget it!

Eida felt better and better. In her wrist a luminous, violet crescent moon appeared. She was happy and relived. She looked at Leth and she used telepathy now to express she gladly will serve him.

~Thank you my moonfather! I won't fail your light. I will never!

Knowledge

Combat
Skill Experience Total Rank
Weapon: Rock 1 XP 1 Novice
Hunting 1 XP 1 Novice

Physical
Running 1 XP 1 Novice
Swimming 1 XP 1 Novice
Wilderness Survival 5 SP, 1 XP 6 Novice
Animal Husbandry 20 SP 20 Novice

Mental
Botany 15 SP 15 Novice
Astrology 10 RB, 10 SP 20 Novice
Observation 1 XP, 1 XP, 2 XP, 2 XP, 1 XP, 4 XP, 1 XP, 2 XP 14 Novice
Rhetoric 1 XP, 4 XP 5 Novice
Philosophy 2 XP, 2 XP 4 Novice
Meditation 1 XP 1 Novice

Social
Compassion 1 XP 1 Novice
Interrogation 1 XP, 1 XP 2 Noivce
Storytelling 3 XP, 1 XP 4 Novice
Socialization 1 XP, 1 XP, 3 XP, 2 XP, 1 XP, 5 XP, 4 XP 17 Novice

Trade

Magic
Leth's gnosis: Telepathy First mark L1 Marked

Lores
Look after for a raven
Lore of Leth
Fall from the Divine
Arckhebohn - Man & Raven
Dangerous Suvan Sea
Offering Protection
Burn of the Sun
A New Adventure with Arckhebohn
Prayers for Leth
Witness to the red moon
Lexa: Nobody Special
Lexa's Burden
Strengthening Another's Resolve
Love: Scary but Wonderful
Gaining a Bondmate
The Wonder and Fury of Nature
Curiosity Trumping Safety
Lending a Hand in the Natural Order
Learning a Lesson About Balance
No Breaks for a Symenestra
Letting the Beast Take Control
All are Imperfect
Your God Loves You, No Matter the Form
Tsukiko the Ethaefal
Tanroa Watches Over Time
Meeting Another Ethaefal
Making Friends and Influencing People Can Sometimes Be Hard Work
Playing 21 Questions Can Be Fun!
Coming Unbound
Symenestras Not Loved in Riverfall
Riverfall Labor Aide: Go There to Get a Job
Vanator: Trustworthy Protector
Ethaefel: Divine History
Appearances are Important in Riverfall
Vanator: Knows Another Raven Kelvic
Why Symenestras Seem Scary
Symenestra Feeding Process
Faith That Leth Would Not Choose a Monster
Staying in Riverfall Can be Done, if Carefully
Vanator: Resident of the Sanctuary
Difficulty Meditating
Past Life Memories Are Elusive
Past Life Acquaintance: Svorador Hellebore
Past Life Acquaintance: Adelia, the Konti
Giving Birth
Past Life Daughter: Desia Lilac
Past Life Husband Deso Lilac
What it feels like to die
Dying
Rosela: Eypharian
Rosela: Owns Red Diamond Fashions
Caelum: Ethaefal by day Drykas by night
Nysel’s Gnosis: Dreamwalking

Possessions

Equipment
1 Backpack which contains:
- Waterskin
- 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, soap)
- Food for a week
- Flint & Steel

Personal
Clothe: Robe,cloak

Ledger

Name Credit Debit Total
Staring Package 100 GM - 100 GM
No House 500 GM - 600 GM
Living Expense (squalor 513 spring) - 5 GM 595 GM
Living Expense (Poor, 513 summer, with Magpie's permission) - 45 GM 550 GM
Housing - 500 GM 50 GM
Losing all money, slavery - -50 GM 0 GM

Threads

Last edited by Eida on September 5th, 2013, 1:48 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets