[Note by Wanderlust] ARAVANA`

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

ARAVANA`

Postby Aravana on August 1st, 2013, 1:50 am

ARAVANA`

Appearance

Race: Konti
Birthday: 49, Winter, 494.
Birthplace: Mura

Appearance: Aravana is definitely on the shorter side of the Konti race. She is skinny and her skin glows creamy white. Her eyes are pale violet with a sparkle of gray in them. Her hair is long and straight, bright white with off-white highlights behind her ears.

Character Concept

Aravana is more on the fiesty
side, and whenever she breaks
down she tries her best to not
to let others see her pain. She
is very interested in the god
Laviku. She loves the water and
she is probably in the water
three fourths of her day!

Language

Fluent Language: Kontinese, common
Basic Language: Vani
Poor Language: Arumenic

Skills

Skill Total
Reimancy 25 pts.
Hunting 15 pts.
Storytelling 10 pts.

(HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Common Skills: Trade skills related to Medicine, Artists, Divination, Tourism)

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Reimancy
Hunting
Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak (white with silver trim)
-Simple Boots (black leather)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: dead mother's writing kit (pen, paper, ink)

Housing

House: 1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Aravana
Player

Words: 491
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2013, 1:56 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

ARAVANA`

Postby Wanderlust on August 1st, 2013, 4:29 am

Hello Aravana!

I'm Wanderlust, one of your local Character Sheet Liaisons. I'm here to help make your experience on Mizahar begin as smoothly as possible! Unfortunately, I've noticed some issues with your character sheet that will need to be resolved before you can continue roleplaying. Once these issues have been taken care of, PM me and I'll remove this intervention!

• Title: Firstly, please make sure the title of your character sheet is simply your character's name with only the first letter capitalized.
  • Age and Date of Birth: Please include the abbreviation "AV" after the year in your date of birth to indicate that your character was born after the Valterrian. Additionally, if your character was born on the 49th of Winter, 494 AV, she would be 18 years old, not 15. Also note that in the Konti lore, it states that Konti live up to 250 years and are considered adults at 30 years old. As such, bear in mind that at age 15, Aravana would be considered the rough equivalent of a 9 year old human child.
  • Languages: All players begin with only a single language at each level of fluency. You cannot be fluent in both Kontinese and Common -- you must pick one or the other.
  • Skills: As a novice Reimancer, you can only control a single element. You must make a notation of what that element is in your skill table, i.e. "Reimancy (Water) | 25 SP | 25 total | Novice". Additionally, your skills have been set up incorrectly. Please see the Secret below for more information on how to properly set up your Skills.

Secret :
    Example 1:

Skills Exp Total Proficiency
    Auristics 15 SP, 72 XP 87 Master
    Seduction 18 SP, 3 XP 21 Novice
    Glassworking 10 RB, 12 SP, 35 XP 57 Expert
    Intelligence 5 SP 5 Novice
    Sewing 13 XP 13 Novice
    Weapon: Javelin 1 XP 1 Novice
    Acrobatics 85 XP 85 Master

SP = Starting Points
    RB = Racial Bonus Points
    XP = Earned Experience Points

Example 2:

Auristics: 87/100 (15 SP)
    Seduction: 21/100 (18 SP)
    Glassworking: 57/100 (10 RB) (12 SP)
    Intelligence: 5/100 (5 SP)
    Sewing: 13/100
    Weapon, Javelin: 1/100
    Acrobatics: 85/100

Notice how the Starting Points, Racial Bonus Points, and Earned Experience Points are all notated differently. This allows Storytellers and other staff to review your Character Sheet more accurately, and ensure that everything is accurate and up to date.

• Racial Bonus: You're missing your Racial Skill bonus! As a Konti, this means that you can add an extra 10 skill points into either Fortune Telling or Medicine. Yay!
  • Lores: I'm afraid your Lores are far too vague. In fact, Reimancy and Hunting are skills. A lore is some form of general knowledge that the character has gained over their lifetime. Such as "Lore of Reimancy: Early Signs of Overgiving" or "Lore of Hunting: Tracking a Deer".
  • Heirloom: An heirloom can be anything on the Price List that costs 50 GM or less. Unfortunately, an heirloom must be a singular item. You cannot claim all three pen, paper and ink as your heirloom.

Once the issues I mentioned above have been taken care of, I'll approve your CS. Of course, I'm here to help! If anything I mention needs clarified, or if you just have any general questions, feel free to PM me! :)
Wanderlust
Look, no hands!

Words: 16320
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2013, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook