Solo The First Trial

Celeste takes the test of Judgement

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

The First Trial

Postby Mirage on August 16th, 2013, 2:00 am

Tierra would shift herself to make it easier for Celeste to come on her back, and when the girl was securely in place the morpher would stand, noticeably growing in mass to better accommodate the added weight. Turning her head Tierra looked into Celestes' eyes, "Hold onto my fur. Grip tight, and do not let go. We will move very fast, but try and remember our boarders."

Riyana smiled wide as she stood as well, stretching her back as she did. Her skin would ripple, fur begining to sprout even as she began to increase in size. Her face elongated, forming a snout and those razor teeth curved to form fierce canines. Dropping to four legs her joints reversed as her entire body was wrapped in white fur. Then where the Warden stood a wolf 6 feet tall at the stood in her place, fur of white and eyes burning golden in the suns light. Her head raised nobly over her Initiates, and she turned to look out the the distant Prairie, "Let us not stay as we are."

"Let us forever change!"
"Let us forever change!"

Tierra and Brom responded in unison, obviously some well practiced response to Riyana's words. Then as the words faded they both lunged forward, sending trails of dust in their wake as they sped across the open space. Riyana lead their group, long strides sending her bounding forward at speeds that dwarfed what she had shown Celeste before. Brom and Tierra seemed to simply try to keep up, but despite their best efforts Riyana put many strides between them almost effortlessly. There was a wild joy in the way she ran, leaping and hurtling over pushes and bones that appeared in the path, kicking up dust in her wake. Here she was at home, and soon too would Celeste call this place home as well.

OOCI think we can end it here. Feel free to post one more time and then I will give you a grade. Riyana will show Celeste the borders of the Prairie, and I will give you the lore for it in your grade. Now we can start the real fun :)

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

The First Trial

Postby Celeste Arumen on August 16th, 2013, 6:40 pm

Celeste nodded and held on tight, leaning against Tierra’s massive form. There was a lot she had to learn from the look of it. It seemed the other initiates were far beyond her skill level. She couldn’t help her own competitive nature; in Alvadas, she competed with established businessmen, luring away their customers. This sort of challenge was far better suited to her mindset. In order to grow, she’d have to work and in order to work, she’d have to study. It was no longer a game of deception but of passion, of freedom.

Riyana was glorious, shifting in the magnificent form of a snowy-white wolf. Celeste gaped. Were she able, she’d begin to study the model immediately but as it were, they were about to take off into the vast unknown. They all echoed some sort of mantra – to forever change, never staying the same. The sentiment warmed her chilly heart. Her whole life had been about change and growth, never settling for anything but her true desire.

They took off immediately and it pained her. She wanted to feel the reckless bounding joy, too. Contentment radiated off the trio and Celeste felt a distinct rightness. Soon she’d be able to run and feel the clods of dirt wedge behind her toes. She’d feel the earth disappearing behind her, running until she was winded, fleeing her dark and lonely past for good.

As they disappeared into the vast background she began laughing and that laughter carried on the wind.

She was free.

The End

Yay!I can't wait. Let me know if you'd like to start it or if I should.
Celeste Arumen
let us forever change.

Words: 256513
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 5:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The First Trial

Postby Mirage on August 16th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Celeste:

XP:
Morphing: 2
Rhetoric: 2

Lores:
Boundaries of the Prairie
Judgement: Failed
Morphing: Dog Model
Lore of Self: Apprenticed to Riyanna
Lore of Self: Initiate to Riyanna
Prairie Initiates: Brom and Tierra
Riyana: Warden of the Prairie

Additional:
Great thread!! There was not much there point wise, but you got some very useful lores. Use them wisely! PM me if you have any concerns :)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Previous