Portobello Road (Revy)

Streets where the riches of ages are stowed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Portobello Road (Revy)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on August 10th, 2013, 2:22 pm

Sayren paused for a moment, wanting to know what Revy's answer would be. What an answer that was given. The deepened kiss was very much welcomed by Sayren. Revy quickly was telling her in between breaths, money wasn't a problem. She could always earn more. Sayren was important. The kiss never missed a beat, if anything, the kiss was growing more rapid and fierce. Revy continued on, telling Sayren not to worry about Ximal. He was just a pervert and bleh the woman was fumbling for words as the kiss dragged on. It made Sayren giggle at one point, till the mercenary just gave up speaking and asked to just enjoy themselves? Sayren smiled and nodded, "I wouldn't mind that at all..."

The kiss continued on. Sayren was grasping onto Revy's hair, she even felt Revy pulling on her hips. Trying to get them to be closer together. Then Revy parted from the kiss for a few moments. Sayren tilted her head briefly, curious to what brought up the sudden halt. Revy was blushing, shyly asking if they could get a little taste of what was to come that night? Sayren blushed. Her head was in a complete daze and her skin was on fire. But she wasn't ready for that. Not yet. No matter how badly her body disagreed with her. She wanted to wait. Till at least that night.

She smiled innocently and leaned over to whisper heavily into Revy's ear, "I want to wait till tonight. Cause then, you can have every...last...inch of my body. To your pleasure." She chewed on her lip a little before taking Revy's earlobe into her mouth and giving it a light chew, then whispered once more, "My lover..." Ever so faintly as she giggled. Quickly standing up to step out of the tub. Unless...she were to be stopped by Revy.

Last edited by Sayren WindDancer on August 11th, 2013, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Portobello Road (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 10th, 2013, 3:48 pm

The woman was almost going crazy with how much she wanted to explore the girl's body. She was getting greedier by the minute. But then the girl told her to wait until tonight. Didn't she realize that that was just pure torture for Revy? But with Sayren softly giving Revy's earlob a chew and then whispering into her ear.... it just paralyzed her. She couldn't react even when the girl got out. The sound of 'My lover' just kept buzzing through her head. Oh how that sounded so good.

Only then did she really realize that the girl had gotten out and started to dry herself off. The mercenary still couldn't get enough from looking at that girl. She started to imagine how that girl would react to the various things that Zandelia had tried on Revy now. Would she too like them? Or would the woman have to find new stuff to try out? Either way... tonight was going to be great.

"I should get out too I guess.", Revy said. With her toe, she unplugged the bath and then slowly got out. She took her time drying herself off, making sure that Sayren would have a good chance to look at her lover. The woman wanted to show off her body, get that girl to actually admit that she too wanted to explore the other's body. But alas, she said that they should wait until tonight. So Revy just slowly, slowly put on her clothes. Still, she did draw the girl's eyes quite rapidly with what she wore. Well... she had chosen the cloths for that purpose.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Portobello Road (Revy)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on August 11th, 2013, 11:19 am

Sayren couldn't help but to giggle when she watched Revy freeze from her light nibble. Sayren was drying herself off when she heard Revy finally say she should get out too. And she effortlessly pulled the plug to the bath with her toes. Slowly the woman inched herself up and out of the bath. Sayren just about lost her bottom jaw watching the woman emerge from the water. The tiny droplets cascading down her shoulders, legs. It was as if the woman was teasing Sayren for wanting to wait till that night.

The woman even took her time sauntering over to her clothes. Even when she was drying off, it was almost painfully slow how she emphasized each piece of her body. Then she started to redress. A white shirt. A blue skirt. Sayren blinked. Wait? Did she not put any underwear on yet? She glanced around and noticed, Revy didn't bring any. She was planning on trampsing around the market? In was skirt?? With no UNDERWEAR?!? Either Revy was just very confident or she was just etching at Sayren...Patiently waiting for Sayren to just say Petch it all and they just go at it. It wasn't until Revy had stopped redressing when Sayren could get a hold of herself and keep on redressing herself. However, that didn't stop her from stealing as many glances at Revy as she could.

The skirt displayed the woman's slender legs rather well. Along with how the shirt accented Revy's breasts. Seeming to be much more delectable than they were just moments ago. Somewhat wanting to do the same to Revy, she had slipped on her cotton shorts, dragging them up her legs and tying them off as she reached for her leather bra. Tightening it to the last clasp. Making the bra ruefully constricted on her chest, however, she figured it was worth it long as it kept Revy's attention. One thing she definitely had on the list though, she was DEFINITELY getting a new bra.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Portobello Road (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 11th, 2013, 11:47 am

That girl had really stopped getting dressed when Revy was busy with herself. Did she really regret waiting now? The woman sure hoped so, because she still wanted to attack that girl. Why did she have to be so darn cute all the time? She didn't seem to be able to tear her eyes away from the girl.... just completely analyzing her from top to bottom. She was just a piece of art in the eyes of the mercenary. "I wanna really explore that body. I wanna know what'll make her yelp and scream and..... everything.", she thought lustfully.

But as soon as the mercenary was completely dressed, the girl seemed to remember that she too had to get dressed. Sayren even tried to do the same as Revy, by dressing herself slowly. It would've worked much better.... if she had some sexier clothes. The more she dressed herself, the more Revy's lust seemed to dissipate. "You really need some sexier clothes. And some new undergarments... especially sexy ones.", she muttered. "Not to mention that her bra seems to be too small. I know the feeling of that constriction, because I've done it quite a lot too. But she shouldn't do it. She should show them off more... especially for me."

The woman hadn't noticed that she did say it out loud, though soft. Nor did she look at the girl's face as he said those words. She was just thinking of what clothing would fit her the best. Of course, that also included shoes or boots, depending on what the girl wanted. Revy always liked boots. She hadn't worn shoes in ages, nor did she feel the need to anymore. "Maybe I should bring her to one of the shops and just tell them to get her at least three pair of clothes, where money plays no part. Complete sets that is, including good looking underwear.", she thought to herself.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Portobello Road (Revy)

Postby Abstract on August 25th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Loot, Lore, and Skills!

Revy :
Skills:
Weapon: Glaive - 2
Observation - 3
Weapon: Longsword - 1
Grooming - 1
Storytelling - 1
Rhetoric - 1

Lores:
The Glaive: Hands closer = strength + speed
Unarmed might help with the Glaive
Shopping DOESN'T mean a date.... right?
Not being able to keep you lust under control

Comments: I gave you an extra point in the glaive during that first post, since the description was so good, and Revy practiced a lot :)

Sayren :
Skills:
Observation - 5
Rhetoric - 2

Lores:
What's a date?
Amelias the strange flower
Odd and confusing love for Revy
Zan/Amelias is a person, NOT a flower
Revy's general life story
Zan/Amelias: Revy's old love

This was funny at times... and really sweet at others. I like how the two are trying to work this out! Please PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or comments!
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous