Portobello Road Part II (Revy)

Sayren and Revy actually go shopping!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Sayren WindDancer on August 14th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Sayren heard Revy muttering about something, she wasn't quite sure what it was or what it was about, but she had the feeling it would've irked at her if Sayren asked her what she was trying to say. After the young Drykas had asked the woman what to do now, the mercenary gave a simple answer. They were to go to her room. She just couldn't wait much longer.

Sayren's cheeks flared red as she nodded. Not saying another word as they entered the school. Taking a left in the first hallway, to the last door in the hallway. They entered her room. Her father's short bow was hung on one of the walls. An attempt at decoration. As well as some of the camping gear being neatly placed about the room. She blushed when she remembered about the drawing of herself that Ximal had done. She had it placed on one of the walls as well. Not like she should really be embarrassed by it now. It was honestly nothing Revy hadn't already seen. Before she could say much more.

She faced Revy and had seen the woman had already stripped herself bare and had tackled Sayren to the bed. Kissing heavily.

Then...a few bells later.

Sayren was no longer covered in clothes, but beads of sweat instead. Her chest rising high and low in labored pants as she curled herself up to Revy. "By the seven..." She managed to say in between breaths. "I've...I've..." Her mind was so blown. Exhausted from the several body spasms she had experienced. She could barely form words in her head let alone utter them from her lips. She managed a few brief kisses on Revy's neck before nuzzling under her chin. Listening to how rapid the woman's heart rate was in comparison to own. Both thumping in such fast paced rhythms. She could already feel these weird bruisings develop on her skin. She recognized them as places that Revy had left her lips wonder the most. Along with the few bite marks that trailed around her as well.

In one long intake of air, she managed to breathe out the words, "I love you Revy..." Intertwining her fingers with some of Revy's. "Please know that's true..." Were the words that slipped out. She hadn't intended for it, but the thoughts in her head could barely hold their ties before exiting out her mouth now. All she hoped for now, was that Revy know she was telling her the truth...that Sayren WindDancer, loved Revy Hiroe. Her teacher. Her first lover.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 14th, 2013, 12:27 pm

The woman hadn't held back in the least. She had explored her girl's body thoroughly. She even went as far as leaving her mark on the girl to prove she was Revy's possession. She could feel the scratches on her back burn slightly. It didn't feel bad, instead she was happy about them. With time, she too would start to take the initiative, especially now that she knew how good it could feel to connect with the other in such a way.

Words weren't necessary. Revy could feel the love from the girl with each kiss she made, with each beat of the girl's heart. She felt in the exact opposite position right now. When she had first made love with Zandelia, she was in the girl's position. Even the words she spoke were the same in meaning. And still Revy wondered how it was possible that she loved this drykas just as much as Zandy, even though they differed like day and night.

"I know, my love. I know you love me. Just like I love you.", she said softly as she pressed a soft kiss on the girl's forehead before pulling her close. "Even if you didn't, don't think I'll let you go so easily now that you've shown me that I can't stay true to one person. I'll make sure you pay your debt to me.", she said jokingly. Of course, with paying debt, she meant that the girl would have to love the woman even more... if that were possible. Revy felt so incredibly happy right now. Even if she was going to get into a huge fight with Zandelia about this, she was not ever going to regret this.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Balderdash on August 26th, 2013, 5:07 am

The day following, Sayren head a knock at her door in the afternoon. When she opened it, she found a monk with a hoof-print in his robe. He promptly punched her square in the jaw, closed the door, then left the school. It was painful.
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Balderdash on August 26th, 2013, 5:14 am

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Sayren :
Skill XP Awarded
Riding 1
"Riding" 1
Seduction 5
Stripping 3
Persuasion 1

Lores: Garel Can Feel The Love Tonight, Revy Is Still Unreasonably Sexy, Striders Are Petching Sweet, Daddy Hates You, Still That Girl, Jansa Gordana: Awesome Old Lady, How Do You Get A Nosebleed From That?!, Being Unwittingly Sexified, Aleksander Works Fast, Sayren The Virgin Vixen, How To Stun Revy, Critical Seduction Failure, Going Native, Revy Is Petching Amazing

Items and Consequences:+1 Self-Esteem, -1 Virginity, Some pretty nasty love bites, and a fat lip. She is also regarded with open hostility in the neighborhood the monk attack took place.

+1 White thong, +2 Corset, +1 Undergarments, +1 Miniskirt, +1 Tights, +1 Tunic,

Revy :
Skill XP Awarded
Observation 1
Seduction 2
Persuasion 3
Intimidation 2
Unarmed Combat 1

Lores: Critical Pantie Shortages Demand Immediate Action, Nyka Is Hardcore About Theft, Accepted By Spooky Sentient Horse Garel, Sayren Requires Immeditate Sexy Action, Striders Are Just Glorifed Packmules, Right?; Sayren Is "That Girl", Jansa Gordana: Awesome Old Lady, How Do You Get A Nosebleed From That?!, Aleksander Works Fast, KO'd By A Thong, Just Have Sex Already!, Surprise! Ambush Boinking!, Sayren Is A Gods Damned Ingenue, Going Native, Myri's Mark Will Kill You, Sayren's Pretty Great

Items and Consequences: Revy felt existential dread as she momentarily turned into an anime stereotype. +2 Undergarments, -63gm

Revy's not the only one displeased. :| In all seriousness though, that was a very... Interesting thread...

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous