PM to join [Jungle Wilds]Lost and Found(Aka)

Don't bother looking for trouble. It has found you already.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

[Jungle Wilds]Lost and Found(Aka)

Postby Shirayuki on August 12th, 2013, 1:39 pm

60th of Summer, 513AV, 12th Bell

What did I get myself into...?. That was the mental thought of a girl who was running around, like how a chicken who's head has been recently cut would. What girl who was of a small stature, at barely four feet, five inches, want within the jungle? Easy. She was looking for trouble. Alright, perhaps that was not her original intention. Se had gotten tired of staying in Zeltiva, where her parents had been killed, so the obvious thing to do, was to explore. However, she really regretted her decision, and was running like her life depended on it. Which it did, in this scenario. She had wandered into these forests around the ninth bell, and had spent the last three bells running from either some random creature, a savage Myrian or two, or that one time, being chased by both parties.

Finally deciding to take break from her marathon, she slowed down, stopped, and then collapsed onto her knees, and hands on the ground. Five chimes only. Just five., she thought to herself, while panting. However, she didn't get the five chimes of rest. Two chimes after her thoughts, she thought she heard a rustling off to her right. Believing it to be another hostile, she moved the bladeless hilt out by an inch. Creating her res, and directing it into the water within the scabbard, she froze the water from the bottom upwards carefully, using the scabbard as the mold for the ice blade. Soon afterwards, when the blade was finished, she withdrew the entire blade of light blue ice, and nearly collapsed from the total effort. Swaying precariously on her feet, she looked in all directions around her at least once, before falling back to her knees, her ice blade falling flat beside her.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Jungle Wilds]Lost and Found

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 12th, 2013, 3:04 pm

"Nyenyenye~ Aka so sssmall, Aka sssso tiny... Aka the midget! Sssahahaha! I ssshowed her!" Aka the Complaining Viper Dhani in snake form was slithering through the jungles of Falyndar, hissing to herself like a mad girl. She was very proud on finally showing the wrestler Constrictor Senka on what she was made of just five days ago, even the giant cowered before the might of her lava, the molten rock proved to be too much despite Senka's mighty muscles and scales. Now, no one could underestimate the might of Aka! Well... at least that was what in her mind.

She was getting hungry and on the hunt for some tapirs or jungle deer, perhaps even bump into a Myrian or two, she would not eat them of course, their meat was too foul for her taste... she just wanted to kill them. Every dead Myrian helped the prosperity of her giant siblings. So... continuing her hunt, Aka slithered on the ground, lapping the air with her tongue, using her amplified senses to capture the scent of an animal. However... she captured something else instead... the scent of sweat... delicious sweat. Lapping her tongue, she slithered forwards towards her would-be prey.

"........." She hid inside a bush and stealthily peered her serpentine head to find a female... human? Yes, she must be a human... not a Myrian, judging from her light skin tone and light blue eyes. She wore blue clothing matching her eyes and brown hair cascading just pass her shoulders. Aka also noticed that this... human was short, really short, even shorter than herself as much as that hard to believe. Was this human merely a child? How could a child ended up in this dangerous jungle? Then... Aka also remembered about her own circumstances, she was lost in this wilderness as well before Mamoru found her and sort of... "invited" her to Zinrah.

"!?" Aka's eyes widened in surprise when the midget noticed something and created a blade made out of ice, obviously reimancy. So... you're a reimancer as well... But it seemed she was the complete opposite of Aka, she created ice, a combination of water and air instead of lava, a combination of fire and earth. Their polar opposites were somehow represented by their eye colors, Aka's scarlet and this human's light blue.

Aka couldn't help but notice the exhausted look on the human's face as she fell back to her knees, her icy blade fell to her side. So... the sweat she smelled earlier belonged to this child-like human. Something... something clicked inside her mind.

Hey... that human looked mighty deliciousss... maybe hmmm... nah, I ssshould play with her inssstead, oh, ssshe looked so tired... sssehehehehe...

Finding someone who was even shorter than her caused Aka's arrogance to swell and sadistic thoughts flooded her mind. Aka inhaled and concentrated, emitting her res in the form of reddish slime inside her mouth, specifically coating her fangs, she then quickly slithered forward to the kneeling human and quickly climbed her body, wrapping herself around the human's tiny body, finishing with facing her head just in front of the human. Aka then swiftly bit the human's shoulder with her fangs, injecting her res, not her venom.

Once she had done so, Aka slithered down from the girl's body and proceeded to transform into her human form, it would take a full thirty seconds for the transformation to complete. If the human tried anything funny, Aka would ignite her res that was inside the girl's body, cooking her from inside.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shirayuki on August 12th, 2013, 4:06 pm

Shirayuki was still on her knees, when she felt something slither and wrap around her small form. However, she was to tired, and didn't realize what was happening, until the snake's head was directly in front of her own. "Wha-?", she started to ask, but before the first word could be completed, the snake had bit her shoulder, eliciting a weak, but pained cry from Shirayuki's mouth. As she was bit, she felt the snake inject something into her shoulder, something that felt rather familiar. When the snake unwrapped itself off her body, she realized it was res. A snake can use reimancy?!, were her thoughts. Before she could continue to think about her situation, the snake started...mutating?! Warping?! Growing?! "Hyaaaah?!",was her surprised response, with fear laced into every second of her scream. Shirayuki recoiled, leaving minuscule ice crystals in the air, glittering as they fell slowly to the ground.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 12th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Unsurprisingly, the midget of a human didn't try anything hostile, only those strange ice crystals that was forming near her. Was she throwing around her res needlessly like that? What an idiot. Aka finished transforming, her pale naked form glistening in the sunlight and her long black hair reaching just below her waist cascading down her back in all its obsidian glory.

"Ssso... you realized I could burn you with a flick of my finger, eh? Sssehehehe... good girl, good girl..." Aka then flicked her fingers, not to burn the shorter girl, but to pull the res out of her body through her wounds again, the slimy liquid flowing through the air, forming into a ball near Aka's right palm. "I sssee you're a Reimancer... ice? Interesssting..." Aka then flexed the fingers on her right hand and the res-ball's outer layer ignited into flames, creating a fireball "I myself, prefersss fire..."

"...." Aka then realized the human before her was actually blushing, did her intimidation attempt was foiled again? She finally noticed that it was because her clothless form, Aka aimed the fireball at the girl with one hand while using the other hand to cover herself "Oh hey!! Don't ssstare so much! Grrrrrr! Or I'll burn you to a crisssp and eat you!... Literally!" Oh Aka, if only she realized that transforming while naked would still result in her being naked.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on August 12th, 2013, 4:58 pm

I need to research more before embarking on journeys..., were the thoughts of Shirayuki, as she saw the snake had morphed, or transformed, into a girl as well. As the girl pulled out her res from Shirayuki's shoulder, she gave a sigh of relief. The snake-person drew the res into a ball at her palm, before lighting it, bringing about fire, which dissipated the ice crystals around. "Thank you for not...cremating me.", she spoke, before realizing something. This girl was naked.

Seeing the lack of clothes on the form of the girl, Shirayuki's face went from its usual color, to tomato red in under a second. "Sorry!", she quickly apologized, before turning around? Subconsciously leaving ice crystals, she looked in the opposite direction. She took of her oversized blue cloak, before offering it to the snake-person-girl, all while keeping her gaze forward, away from the girl. "Uh...why are you...n-naked?", she squeaked quietly, her face showing no signs of returning to normal as of yet.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 12th, 2013, 5:27 pm

"Hmph!" Aka dissipated the heat from the fireball, extinguishing it, and let her res evaporated to the air in gas form. This tiny human looked too tired to provide any decent fight anyway... it would be just boring for her. Aka roughly took the cloak from the girl's hand and wore it, at least covering her body and provided her with a sense of decency. The cloak was oversized for the human but fitted just right with Aka "I-it doesn't mean I like you or anything..." She gritted her teeth, refusing to let this apparent act of kindness mellowed down her sadistic impulses.

"....." Aka didn't answer when the human asked her a question, she merely walked to her, circling the human until she was behind her and suddenly leaped forward, clutching the girl's small wrists and holding them together. Aka then emitted her res in the form of her usual reddish slime from her palms and it covered the girl's wrist, she then commanded the res to gather rocks, dirts, and stones creating a make-shift stone handcuffs, binding her hands together. Aka hoped the girl couldn't control the earth element with her reimancy, but she was willing to take risks.

Aka suddenly pulled the girl's hair from behind, jerking her head upwards and whispered to her ear "Sssince you are ssso nice to offer me your cloak... maybe I will not eat you, I will make you my ssslave inssstead! Yesss, that'sss right, ssslave!" Her other hand then caressed the girl's pale neck, smearing her slimy res around her lithe neck. She then flicked her fingers and the res began attracting dirt and stone again, creating a stone slave collar around her neck, Aka proceeded by creating a staff-shaped solid res and attached the res to the collar, the res attracted earthen material once more. The makeshift collar now had a stick of some sort sticking to its front, it was for Aka to use in pulling the girl around "You are mine, now..."

The Dhani then began pulling the girl with her, she also picked up the interesting little ice sword that the girl made, it was melting but at least the hilt was not made of ice "Nice sssword you made there... perhapsss you'll be ussseful to me after all!" She gave the collar one more rough tug with the stick and the pair began walking to Zinrah.

"Ssso... what'sss your name, ssslave? Tell me and maybe then I can tell you my name, but you will call me 'Mistress' from now on! Sssehehehehe~"

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on August 12th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Feeling that the girl had taken the cloak, and from the sound of rustling linen, it also seemed that she worn it as well. Breathing a sigh of relief again, she noticed that the girl was circling her, akin to how a vulture would before a dying victim in the deserts. To tired to watch the girl, Sirayuki was still kneeling there, when the girl leaped from behind and took hold of her wrists, and created a stone handcuff of the sort. At least I can still eat my apples!, were her optimistic thoughts, before her head was jerked back by the tug in her hair. Bringing her bound hands to her own head due to the pain, she wanted to turn around and start asking questions, but kept silent as the girl spoke of her plans for Shirayuki. That, and Shirayuki didn't want to aggravate this girl, while she was smearing res around her neck. When the res attracted stone, and created the stone collar, Shirayuki, off course being optimistic, thought, Well, I'm not going to be this...person's meal..

As the girl started tugging on the stick, leading Shirayuki to who knows where, she heard the girl ask her a question...and give an order, all in one breath. "I am Shirayuki Yaiba...Mistress.", she answered with a smile, almost forgetting to say 'Mistress'.

OOCI presume we make another thread in Zinrah as the sequel for this thread? Or did I just confuse something else entirely?
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 13th, 2013, 4:38 pm

"Ssshirayuki Yaiba, eh? Sssehehehe~ That'sss a cute name... Maybe you can be my doll, my cute little doll... I'll call you Ssshira or Yuki... maybe I'll just settle with Ssslave! Sssahahahaha!" Aka lovingly ruffled Shirayuki's hair as she kept leading the small girl to the direction of Zinrah, she forgot that she was going to hunt for food today, but the rumbling of her stomach reminded her.

"....You didn't hear that!" Aka blushed as she lightly slapped her stomach to calm itself down, her 'Mistress' act was going smooth and steady, why did this betrayer of an organ decided to act now?! "Anywaysss..." Aka rummaged through Yuki's backpack, the one she procured along with one of her bladeless swords, and found... an apple. A frozen apple no less, but the heat of the jungle was starting to melt the ice coating the fruit. "What is thisss? Apple? Bleh..." Aka made a disgusted blech and returned it to the backpack while searching for more consumable food for her carnivorous diet.

"You got nothing edible in here?! What are you? Deer? Where'sss the meat? Bah..." Aka closed the backpack and grumbled, she tugged the makeshift collar-stick, continuing the journey home. "You better learn to eat meat from now on, caussse I don't want my ssslave to be ssskinny and weak..." Aka seemed to actually speak with genuine care for the captured girl in that one sentence.

"What meat, Aka?"

"Oh... give me a break..." Aka rolled her eyes at the sudden voice in front of her, it was Senka, her rival, again. She was in Dhani form. "Senka... meat, you know, tasty meat? Thisss ssslave here got nothing!"

"Ssslave?" The huge Constrictor that literally towered both Aka and Yuki slithered forward, she was holding a huge halberd on her right hand. Her serpentine eyes eyed the two midgets, her tongue hissed in curiosity. "What'sss thisss, Aka? You caught a little tiny midget, ssshe doesssn't look Myrian... human maybe? Ssso tiny and frail... maybe a child human, yesss? Hmmm... Can I eat her?" Senka spoke all of those questions, including the last one in a casual manner.

"Yes, yes, I found thisss human earlier, and no! Ssshe isss mine! Mine! Hssss!" Aka actually hugged Yuki like an obsessive little girl to her dolls "No eating!"

"Sss... you're no fun, Aka... meh, tiny human givesss little meat anyway... all skin and bones, bad for ssstomach. So, I'll continue on my hunt for Myriansss now, take care, sssmall fry! Sssahahaha!" With that, Senka slithered away, leaving a huge trail on the ground.

"D-don't call me that! Grrrrrrrrrr!" The blush crept up on her cheeks again, hearing that mocking nick-name in front of her newly-acquired slave would not bode well for her reputation "Jussst ignore that brute, come on!" She tugged on Yuki's collar again and proceeded with the journey.

"I'll not let them eat you, I'll give you a nice little cage that you can spend your time in while I play around with you, sssehehehe~ If you try anything funny, I can change my mind and let Sssenka eat you! Sssahahaha!"

OOCMy next post would be them arriving at Zinrah

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on August 13th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Of course Shirayuki, being herself, said, "Thank you, Mistress.", when her name was complimented. However, as this girl was still leading her, Yuki realized that she has no idea where she was being taken. As she was about to ask that question, she heard a stomach rumbling. Knowing it was not her own, Shirayuki looks at her Mistress' face. Yup, its hers. Wait, was she out here to go hunting?, Shirayuki thought, as the girl rummaged through her bag. Procuring one of her frozen apple sherbets, and responding negatively to it, Shirayuki tilted her head slightly. After hearing the girl' response to the lack of meat, Yuki thought to herself, I did not think there was anyone who hated to eat there veggies that much....

However, when the voice suddenly spoke behind them, Shirayuki jumped at the same time. Slowly turning her gaze over, and seeing the...-Snake-Human-Hybrid?!- thing tower over both of them, Shirayuki was obviously nervous. Listening to the two returning words with each other, allowed Shirayuki to realize the names of the giant snake thing named Senka, and her Mistress, named Aka. However, on hearing what Senka had said, and hearing the last line of her words, Shirayuki wasn't to worried. She doesn't sound like she is cold-hearted-ly serious about eating me..., the optimistic thoughts of Shirayuki. When hugged by Aka, Shirayuki immediately blushed heavily, ice crystals scattering around again. As Senka the hybrid snake, as Shirayuki had named her, left with a parting remark, Shirayuki, decided to pay no heed to the mock-name of Aka. She technically can't mock her, since she was shorter then Aka herself.

As she was still being led, and heard what Aka had in mind for her, all she could do, was nod, and reply, "Yes Mistress."
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 13th, 2013, 9:04 pm

They walked through the jungle, now already approaching Zinrah. Aka was steadily taking a liking to the short girl. She was ruffling Yuki's hair and talked about all the various things that she was going to do to her, mainly involving various "plays" that Aka's sick imagination could produce "I'll give you meat everyday ssso you will go fatter a bit and perhaps... taller. You're like ssstick figures right now... and then, I'll give you a pretty little collar on your neck, ehehe~"

The Viper then continued to ramble, she didn't expect Yuki to answer, Aka was content with her just listening "This one I made is so... ugly, sturdy, but ugly. You know, I never had talents in using my Reimancy for carving... Sister Aspia chastised me about it... you know Sister Aspia? She's the head of Sitria! I work ther- Oh! We're here!" Aka gave another tug and they came upon the Eastern Tunnel of Zinrah, guarded by patrolling Dhanis in their Dhani form.

"This is ZInrah! Sssehehehe~ This will be your home from now on..." Some of the guards gave a strange look at the odd pair, but some of them actually licked their lips, staring hungrily at Yuki, Aka hugged Yuki and hissed at those hungry eyes "No! Ssshe isss mine! No eating! My ssslave! Mine!" The Dhanis clicked their tongue, unamused at the Viper's attitude, she was no fun indeed.

"Hmph..." Aka pulled the bound Yuki inside the tunnels, she led them through a series of tunnels until they arrived at the "Residential Wing" area. Where Aka's personal cavern home was at. They entered the simple cavern filled with only a bedroll, a table, a chair, and a large chest filled with Aka's clothes and belongings. The cavern was still quite empty as Aka only used it mainly for sleeping... that would change soon now that she got a new "toy" to play with.

"Thisss isss my room! Ehehe~" Aka entered together with Yuki, put her backpack next to her chest and Shirayuki's swords on top of the table "Nice sssword... sssehehehe~ but I think it'sss ussseless without Ice reimancy... oh well... the other five swordsss... not too interesssting" She mumbled to herself, then Aka took off Yuki's robes "Don't ssstare!" ...and opened her chest to get her usual black dress, complete with the sash. She wore it and returned to Yuki. Aka didn't wear any undergarments as she viewed it would be restricting to her transformation process.

"Now then, I'm going to get my gifts for you... while you stay here for a while..." The Viper pulled Yuki and lightly slammed her into the cavern wall. She emitted her res from her palms and smeared the back of Yuki's stone collar and handcuffs with it, she then snapped her fingers and the stone wall behind Shira began to fuse with her collar and handcuffs, binding the human to the wall, only with stones not chains. "We won't be needing thisss anymore..." Aka also rubbed the stick that was jutting out from the collar's front and removed it.

"Now, just ssstay put~ I'll come back sssoon!" With that, she left the stoned human inside her cavern, bound to the wall by her neck and hands.

OOCAka will come back with her "stuffs" in my next reply. :D
Last edited by Soshakuakamamushi on August 14th, 2013, 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next