Closed An intimite training [Sayren]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

An intimite training [Sayren]

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 20th, 2013, 8:15 am

The mercenary wanted to say more, but apparently the girl had a question. Yet after hearing it... it was more of a remark then an actual question. However, what the girl said, made Revy blush slightly. She knew she was strong and everything, but it was a little different when you heard it from someone you love. So it was all worth it, that grueling training years and years ago.

The girl also had a clear goal. She had wanted to best her brothers. If one wanted to become stronger, having a clear goal to work towards, made it a lot easier. After all... Revy knew that only all too well. She had worked towards killing the murderer of her parents and after that... she just became stronger without a goal. She had been drifting from one place to another, in search of... something. She had finally found that something with Zandelia at first, and now also with this girl.

The hug the girl had given the woman, was heartwarming, but as she tightened her grip... it seemed as if she didn't want to let go. What was she thinking about? And then the answer became a little clear. Her brother was a ladies man.... right..... One of the people she'd plant her fist in their face right away. She hated men. Good for nothing sleazeballs that they were. What were they good for? That answer still deluded Revy and she probably wouldn't find out any time soon.

But apparently this girl thought that the mercenary was so fickle that she'd easily walk away from her for her brother!? Sheesh, time to clear that up. "Oi... Sayren, I'm yours. I ain't leaving you for that... brother of yours, 'kay? Besides, I hate men, so no worries there. If he as much as tries, he can start picking up teeth from the floor.", she said.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on August 20th, 2013, 7:32 pm

After Sayren had expressed her doubts. Revy had quickly cleared them up. The mercenary hated men? Sayren had a feeling there was a bit of dislike towards them, but she didn't think Revy absolutely despised them. Sayren couldn't help but giggle when the woman said she would bring Gravun down to the floor if the man even tried anything on her. Alright. That earned the woman a reward.

Sayren stood on the tips of her toes and kissed Revy endearingly. Letting a moment pass before she parted their lips, "You deserved that...and thank you for saying that. Just so used to Gravun having his way. Since I'm the youngest of the WindDancers. I'm used to having the hand-me-downs from my brothers. That's why my original set of clothes weren't all too appealing to me. But I didn't care because I never really had anything nice. It was a simple, but hard life out in Endrykas. It was because of that everyone was nice. No thieves. A few minor brawls, but what else could be expected from proud warriors such as the Diamond Clan?" It was then Sayren realized she had been droning on again.

Sayren started chewing on her lip as she glanced up at Revy, "So...still training?...or could we..." Her cheeks brightened as thoughts started to pour into her mind, "TRAIN...in the bed?...again?..." Her hips were wiggling now and she was on the balls of her feet. Oh just the thoughts of this woman were getting her rattled. "I know we should actually train as in train train, but...I really missed you. I've been yearning for your touch. Your loving words."

She gulped as she reached for Revy's hand hesitantly. "As wrong...as it may seem...I've been flooded with dreams of terror losing you. Whether its because I'm just incapable of keeping you because I'm not strong enough. Not sufficient enough to please you." At this point she felt her pride just wearing down and it was showing in her voice. "I'm so sorry Revy...I'm just pathetic..." Where did her pride go? Did it just completely shrivel up in front of this woman?...This woman was probably disappointed just standing in front of Sayren now. But why were her emotions going from one extreme to the next? Hopefully Revy could understand what Sayren was going through. She had no idea if any of this was even normal to feel.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 20th, 2013, 8:23 pm

It came as a surprise to Revy that Sayren suddenly initiated a kiss. It got her that bad, that she wasn't even able to steel herself against it. She had wanted to, because if she didn't... she knew that she'd long for the girl again too. And...... Sayren got what she wanted. Revy now did long for more, but with the girl talking, it would feel rude just to smother her with kisses.

The words spoken didn't really register, at least not until Sayren started to chew on her lip. What she asked then... almost broke the woman's last bit of resistance to pouncing the girl here in the open. She had to get out.... fast. This girl was becoming unbearably cute. However.... she couldn't. She just stood there nailed to the ground with her face slowly turning red. [i]"Get out... get out, GET OUT! Before you lose it and take her here.", she thought to herself, but alas... her body just did not cooperate.

As the girl continued, and sought the mercenary's hand, she unintentionally grabbed it and squeezed lightly. The words spoken made Revy feel bad. It made her feel as if she was asking too much of the girl. Even though this was her second love, she too was still inexperienced. And what Sayren was going through right now, had been eating at Revy ever since Zandelia neglected her.
"No... don't... Sayren.. I eh... oh petch it. Just drag me to your room if you want me. Don't be afraid of making a mistake. I'll love you regardless. I didn't start loving you because you're strong... which you aren't. Heck I don't even know why I actually started to like you. Just act brave or whatever and... just... ehm.... say it clearly what you want ok? I'll do the same with you.", she said, trying to sound a little reprimanding, but miserably failed to do so. "I'll do the same with you and right now.... I just.... wanna go to your room. It's not like I didn't have any other exercises planned. If I did... I'd just have said, petch it and we'll do it later. Now I just..... wanna pounce you."
Without noticing it herself, she had started to drag the girl slowly out of the room. "By the way... this time... you can be the one to take the lead, ok? Just try whatever you want.", she said softly as she winked.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on August 21st, 2013, 12:05 pm

After Sayren had her confusing rambling. Revy started to speak. Her words stumbled as she tried to tell Sayren to just drag her over to the room and go at it. Not to be afraid to make any mistakes along the way. The mercenary would love the young Drykas anyways. The woman didn't love the drykas for her strength, which she wasn't. Wince at the pinch against her pride. Revy actually wasn't even sure what kick started the spark for her attraction towards Sayren. The mercenary just wanted Sayren to act brave and say whatever it was that was on her mind. Then the woman would do the same in return.

Sayren blinked, was the woman trying to reprimand her? For what? Was there something bad? Then the woman admitted to her desire for Sayren and how she just couldn't hold back much longer. She had actually started dragging the two of them towards Sayren's room. Whether she intended to or not. Another thing Revy admitted to was seriously having a plan of action for exercises that day. Even if she did now, she would've dismissed it for a later time cause she just wanted Sayren so badly. Before the door opened, the woman said Sayren could take the lead this time around, so be willing to do as she pleased and try whatever she wanted. Followed by an enticing wink.

Sayren was bright red. Even when she locked her bedroom door behind them. Revy had displayed herself on Sayren's bed. Patiently leaning against her arms on the bed as her leg shifted from side to side. Whisking it around like a curious cat in wait. Sayren gulped and chewed on her lip as she began to strip in front of Revy. She wanted to make herself more fascinating, appealing, and attractive in Revy's eyes. Since she was a bit nervous, she wasn't quite so smooth with some of her movements.

First unsnapping her bra. Holding it up to her chest as she slid the straps down her arms. Turning her back to Revy for a moment while she completely tossed the bra aside. Then she leaned over and placed her hands about her hips, grasping onto the waistband of her shorts and pulling them down her slender legs. Bending her over till her fingers reached her ankles. Pausing for just a moment so Revy could stare at that special underwear that she had bought Sayren a couple of days ago in the market. It was the white one that seemed just like a cotton string and a tiny triangle to cover (If it's honestly even covering anything) up her front. She pivoted around on her heels to glance at Revy's face as she held her breasts up with the palms of her hands.

She strutted herself a few steps up to the bedside and she leaned over to kiss Revy tenderly as she straddled the mercenary. "Just give me a moment...I'm not too sure how to remove...your armor." Sayren slanted forward to kiss Revy's neck. She remembered how she felt when Revy did that to her. It sent tingles down her spine and she was hoping it did the same for her as she attempted to work at those-petch! These straps are difficult! She even pulled away to try to focus more on the armor. Till finally Revy chuckled and helped. Sayren couldn't help but pout. Revy made taking that wretched thing off so simple. They finally embraced for a kiss.

A few bells later.

Sayren panted as she collapsed on top of Revy. Her chest heavy with exhaustion and her body slick with sweat from head to toe. She welcomed every kiss she could muster with Revy. "My...love...that was so amazing..." Words had difficulty even forming. All she could think of is how her body was trembling in sweet benevolent bliss. She hoped she did well for Revy. She definitely seemed to have enjoyed it. However, there was that shred of doubt that it wasn't as great as that other woman would've been...But that was a thought Sayren didn't want to think of. She just wanted to enjoy this moment with Revy. Their fingers entangled as they cuddled closely. "Some...training...eh?" She thought aloud as she gave a small giggle.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 22nd, 2013, 12:08 pm

All of Sayren's movements were inexperienced. Well... Revy wasn't any better, but... she had at least SOME experience right now. All she could do was smile warmly at the girl, who was trying to appease the woman. She was really trying to seem even more alluring, though if she actually did manage that.... Revy would probably faint. Even without trying the girl was already more then hot enough. Why else was it that the mercenary wanted to pounce her almost every second she was with her. Yet apparently she wanted to be more.

When she turned around, showing no clothing except for that cloth, which was supposed to be underwear, Revy almost had a nosebleed. Her hands started to itch as she wanted to touch that girl. She even had to swallow for a bit. However, all of this was hidden beneath her alluring smile. After all... if the girl would find out just how hard it was for the woman, she would allow herself to be led again and that meant that she wasn't going to get any experience herself. "I hope she and Zandelia will like each other too. I don't want them to fight because of me.", she thought to herself as Sayren approached.

Apparently the girl wanted to help Revy out of her armor, so she allowed her to try. Even Zandelia had a little trouble the first time she tried to get Revy out, so it wasn't really surprising that Sayren had trouble with it. After all, the woman's leather armor wasn't form-fitted. After a little while, and hearing the girl curse a couple times, Revy was getting impatient. She wanted to enjoy her time with Sayren and at this rate, it might take a while. "Here, let me do it. Even Zandelia had trouble when we first went at it.", she said softly as she quickly got out of her armor. She could see the girl pout and it was unbearably cute.

Right after, she hugged the girl, pressing a deep kiss on her lips, just to enjoy her taste as she pulled Sayren on top of her. "Just do what you think I'd enjoy.", she softly said, giving the girl another kiss right after.
Of course she was clumsy at best. However, even though she was clumsy it felt good. Not because of her skill, but because of the love the girl just seemed to lavish the woman with. It felt totally different from when she was with Zandelia, who usually took the lead.

And like that, she enjoyed it for a few bells

The teacher was only slightly out of breath. She had a little more stamina then the girl and that was all thanks to Zandelia. She kissed the girl a couple of times, after which she told the woman how amazing it was. She seemed really content, yet a brief flash of something... something dark?, showed on her face. What was bugging her? Revy had gotten curious now. But her words right after seemed to wash that thought right out of her mind. "Yeah it was. Want me to train you a little more?", she asked.

Revy wasn't really planning to listen to the girl. She was already starting to kiss the girl's neck. She wasn't completely satisfied yet. She wanted to get the girl to almost pass out. "I'll make sure you thoroughly enjoy it.", she then whispered as she started to slowly massage the girl's breasts. She just couldn't get enough of that body. "Please, let this continue forever. I don't want to lose her.", she thought to herself as she started to go at it stronger.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on August 24th, 2013, 1:15 pm

Her mind was still dazed when her lover finally responded with a question of her own. Wanting to train Sayren a little more? More about-

And the question was quickly answered as Revy had brought Sayren onto her back and started to slowly massage her bare breasts while kissing so seductively on her neck. Sayren's toes curled as short whimpered breaths left her vocals. This woman was so lovely. It was surprising she had much energy left now.

It was a few more bells...

Sayren was just utterly exhausted. Her body was humming. Glowing in radiance because of how good she felt. So much pleasure. She didn't want it to stop, but even the mercenary had her limits. How the woman used her tongue on her windmarks was just...jaw dropping. It was still tingling at her spine as she felt Revy give her a few more kisses across the chest before laying down. Panting with her own heavy breaths. Sayren chewed on her lip for a moment before leaning over to kiss Revy's breasts. Even though she had her own set, Revy's seemed so much...funner? She giggled before greeting the worn mercenary's lips with her own. Lovingly deepening the kiss before she nuzzled under the woman's neck. "I love you so much Revy...I don't want this to ever end..."

Even she knew it was foolish to believe that, right now, he mind and body could not give a shyke about it. She had just made love with Revy and now resting in that very same woman's arms. "Please stay here for tonight...I'll even make breakfast if I have to..." She didn't care what she had to do, she just wanted Revy to be there when she woke up the next morning. However, before Revy could give Sayren an answer, the tired drykas fell into slumber. Quietly dozing within the mercenary's arms. To Sayren though, she couldn't tell. Cause even in her dream, she was still in Revy's arms. Kissing her with all the passion and love she could offer the woman.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on August 26th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Only after a few more bells of pure bliss, did the mercenary stop. After having pressed a few more kisses on the girl's chest, the mercenary lay herself next to the girl. She seemed to have really enjoyed it. Now Revy wondered what Sayren would think if Zandelia got her hands on her. She was far more skilled then the mercenary, but that was something for later.

Then the drykas seemed to grow a little bolder, because she kissed Revy's breasts and shortly after pressed a deep kiss on her lips. She too didn't want this to ever end. She wrapped her arms around the girl, keeping her against the woman's body. She felt the warmth of the love of the girl just seep into her heart. Oh lying down like this was just pure bliss. Even if the girl would've wanted to chase the woman away, she wouldn't have left. After all... it was far nicer to wake up with your love next to you then wake up in a cold bed.

"Of course I'll stay here, Say. I ain't going anywhere.", she answered, but then noticed that the girl had fallen asleep. She softly stroked the girl's head, smiling gently. "You little vixen. You really make me go crazy. I really hope that Zand will like you too. I don't want the two of you to ever fight.", she continued. However, the mercenary did have an inkling that the two of them were going to fight.. and that Revy was going to be the one that'd have to solve it, one way or another.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Balderdash on September 2nd, 2013, 7:04 am

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Revy :
Skill XP Awarded
Weapon: Glaive 2
Teaching 4
Weapon: Longsword 2
Seduction 1
Fate Tempting 1
Intimidation 1

Lores: Gotta Keep Hydrated, Pulling A Ximal, Caught Sniffing Things, Resisting Baser Urges, Scare The Technique Into Her, Sayren's Brother Can Petch Himself Too, Sayren Has To Stay Forever

Items and Consequences: Northern Quarter 1

Sayren :
Skill XP Awarded
Riding 1
Seduction 2
Weapon: Longsword 4
Bodybuilding 1

Lores: Garel Deserves Some Exercise... But Not Too Much, Revy Doesn't Do Surprises, Brain-blocked By The Hornies, Faulty Longsword Technique: Disarm & Slug (Go For The Base), Training Makes Revy Evil, Love Comes Too Early, Gavrun Boned Good, Succumbing To Baser Urges

Items and Consequences: Repute: Northern Quarter -1

N'aww... They're actually kind of cute!

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous