Closed [Aka's Cave] Slaveception (Mamoru, Yuki)

A human is enslaved by a Dhani, who is a slave herself.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Aka's Cave] Slaveception (Mamoru, Yuki)

Postby Shirayuki on August 22nd, 2013, 8:30 pm

Shirayuki could only widened her eyes in shock as the man threw Aka aside, before charging into the cage after her. Terrified, she was about to close her eyes, when she saw Aka charge in the man's wake, and tackle. Raising an eyebrow when Aka manipulated her res to destroy her bindings, and was basically ordered to leave. As Shirayuki was roughly pushed out of the cage, she ran towards the entry of the cave room, grabbing her cloak and fitting it on. However, right when she was in front of the exit, Shirayuki stopped. She is trying to protect me. Even though I was captured as a slave, she is still protecting me., she thought to herself. Making up her decision, she turned around and ran to the table. Picking up a shortsword in her right, she pondered over a choice for just a second. Picking up a second shortsword in her left hand, she ran back, and stopped at the cage's door. "I apologize for disobeying orders. However, as your slave, I am technically suppose to help you.", Shirayuki called out to Aka. Her real reasoning behind it was, she felt indebt to the girl, since this girl found her shelter -in a way-, and kept the snake hybrids from harming her. This was the least she could do.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on August 22nd, 2013, 9:01 pm

Mamoru couldn't believe that Aka attacked him again. Had she learned nothing in her time with him? It was the last time she would ever go against him. The Dhani wiped his hand across his mouth, there was no blood, Aka's tiny fist weren't strong enough to cause him to bleed. But..he would make sure that she did. Mamoru turned to face the two, and as Aka worked her res to release her slave from her bonds and rush her out of the cave, Mamoru started to wield his own magic. The Dhani feed on his djed, releasing it to freely roam throughout his body and take shape. The muscles in his arms, chest, and back began to grow bigger and stronger. He could feel the rippling of skin and muscle as it expanded across his flesh and made his form larger and more powerful.

"Aka...."

Veins thumped and pulsed across his neck, down his arms and over his chest and back. The Dhani tighten his fist and glared at Aka with raged filled eyes as she turned back to face him. Not only had she pushed him, ran off his meal, but then she threatened him. He was done with her, only a fool kept around a slave that disobeyed at every turn. No longer.. Mamoru snarled and slammed his shoulder into Aka as hard as he could to knock her back against the cage.

"That'sss your asss!"

The angry constrictor reached out for her, and if his hands found purchase, Mamoru would grab her tightly and slam her into the right wall of the cage, followed by the left, and finally lifting her up and slamming her into the ceiling, before letting her fall to the ground. His boot would lift then, shoving hard into whatever part of her body was close enough and kick her repeatedly.

"SStupid!"

The trickster was fed up with the tiny viper and how she was always going against him. He realized that he should have left her for the Myrians to finish off instead of helping her. The girl obviously wasn't worthy of living in the nest of constrictors. He knew this now. Mamoru would kick her again and again if she was still down, and try and slam her again if she tried to get back up. And that's when he heard it, an annoying stringy voice from outside the cage, the human was still there.

Mamoru glared out at the human who was now holding two swords in her hands. The Dhani took a deep breath and pushed his djed to work harder. There was a cracking, popping sound as the bones in his hands started to reform. His knuckles popped and jumped as the bones inside started to grow and pierce his flesh. Long, bone sharp blades slowly protruded out, half the length of the short swords the girl carried on each of his hands. The Dhani hissed, his tongue lashing out of his mouth as he pushed his body through the door, knocking it open and dashing at the human girl. His arms raked out, slashing at her with one hand after the other.

"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 23rd, 2013, 7:21 am

"Buh! Gah! Gahak! Ah!" Screams of pain emanated from her lips as the smaller Viper was utterly beaten down by the much larger Constrictor, her mind was a blur, everything was a blur, tears started to form in her eyes. Not long after, they flowed freely, she couldn't handle the pain, the abuse, everything. How... so cruel... what did I ever do to you? You... You... Survival instinct began to kick in as she was slammed to the ground and held there by his foot. That was the last straw.

Master... Mas-... no Mamoru... I hate you... I HATE YOU... I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!!!

She heard Yuki trying to protect her and Mamoru momentarily diverting his attention to Yuki, her beloved Yuki... she's hers and hers alone! Aka lay there on the ground, grasped the cage floor with her hands and coughed out blood. She hissed in pain, adrenaline pumping to dampen the pain, Aka shifted into a sitting position, held out her hands and spew out res from her palms, she kept flowing and flowing it until a res ball at the size of a large watermelon was floating in front of her.

"Mamuro..." She called out his name and gathered earthen materials to cover the ball.

"I... am not... your slave..." She then ignited some of the res inside the ball, cooking the gathered stones until they slowly melt and turn to lava.

"I am.. a REIMANCER!! AN EMPLOYEE OF SITRIA!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and the watermelon-sized lavaball was complete, ready to be launched anytime to Mamoru, at this confined space and his body size. It would not miss, it would melt his flesh should he didn't stop harming Yuki. Aka didn't care for her safety anymore... she would not let someone die in front of her eyes, not again.

"I WAS EMPLOYED BY SISTER SENESCAASPIA! *GAHAK!*" She coughed up more blood but ignored it.

"I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE!!! So... I ask you to let Yuki go... or... we can both die here... together..." Her expression turned a bit soft, she was actually thankful for Mamoru for saving her back in the Jungle, but enough was enough, she wanted to have something of her own, he couldn't just come and wrench that away from her.

"Please, Mamoru..." The Lavaball lashed and flowed, ready to launch its rage to the Constrictor.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shirayuki on August 24th, 2013, 6:34 pm

Shirayuki gave a sigh of relief when the man-turned-beast shifted his attention over to her, and away from Aka. However, she felt both that relief, and fear. She might have just replaced Aka on the endangered individual list, as the man created claws about half the length of Yuki's shortswords held in her hands. As the man launched himself at her, and swung his hands in succession at her, Shirayuki jumped back. The first hand barely missed her vitals by an inch, but the hand managed to scratch her left arm, leaving a three centimeter deep claw mark. However, the second slash Shirayuki will not be able to dodge again. Crossing her swords together, whether by luck, or perhaps a fluke, her blades clashed with his, and she -barely- managed to hold her ground. Wincing as she attempted to push back against the man, with blood running down in rivulets from her arm, she heard Aka say something. However, Shirayuki did not managed to hear what she said, as she was focusing on trying to not get pushed back.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on August 26th, 2013, 3:09 pm

The whole thing was absurd, a tiny viper and even smaller human thought they could literally match strength and speed with him? Mamoru had trained himself for years to reach the level of power that at least most of the other Dhani had in the nest for this to be any kind of threat. The trickster had taken out more than one Myrian at time, creatures bigger and stronger than the two in the cave. It was all just too stupid.

"You're both dead!!"

Mamoru snatched his claws away and sent a boot towards the tiny human in front of him. With the separation between them, he turned and left the room. Perhaps he would send the guards to kill them both, but he was through with them.

OOCShirayuki you should go and read the Dhani lore again. Dhani are 10 times as strong as any human, and for your PC to block him so easily isn't realistic. So this is my last post in this thread. I don't see what else Mamoru could do here against super anime chibbies.
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on August 27th, 2013, 1:47 am

NULL AND VOID

Derp, this didn't went well. :retard:

We have resolved this matter over PMs and decided to just abandon this thread and make it like it never existed. It had too much blunders, it's better to make a new thread than forces it to continue. :)

Well, lesson learned, overplaying is bad and reading the lore thoroughly prevents these kind of blunders. :)
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous