Completed Doing something different [Sei Tendo]

At the rearing stallion for a conversation

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Doing something different [Sei Tendo]

Postby Tessabelle on August 15th, 2013, 9:21 pm

15th of Summer, 513 AV

Tessabelle's days always ended the same. In the early morning she would eat a meal and head out to find a spot for her dancing and singing. Her dancing and singing would go on for an hour or so. When she was finally done she'd find Mrs.Elsmer and they'd talk about their day. Tessabelle's story about her day was always the same. The old woman's day sounded better than hers and she was trapped in a house all day. A mansion actually.

She thought it was time for a change. On her way home she came across a tavern. A red sign with a lovely stallion on the front with the words "tavern". Wasn't a very catchy title to Tessabelle but who was she to complain?

Slowly she opened the door until she got a peek of what the tavern looked like. It was a little loud. Sailor mouths, laughter and the smell of brewing beer.

Tess isn't one to go into a tavern and start a fight. She actually expected to see a small one. When people mentioned taverns to her there wasn't a lot of positive things to say about it.

As she walked in it got quiet people we're stating at her and for a moment Tessabelle wondered why. Than she remembered how it was night and as a daughter of Lethal her form would change. She was no longer a benshira but an Ethfael.

Her long curly hair was now black. Instead of being ran she was pale like the moon but it also glowed. Her glassy light green horns flow out her temples and curl up. She didn't really blend in like she wanted too.

She sat down at the bar and waited a while before ordering a glass of wine. She slowly sipped it and for it being her very first glass of wine it tasted great.
Last edited by Tessabelle on August 19th, 2013, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle
Heart of a lion, Beauty of a Swan

Words: 22198
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 15th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Sei was sitting in the tavern when a young woman walked in. From the looks of of it, this was her first time in a tavern. He gave her a once over, and turned back around. It's pretty bad for a young lady such as herself to be alone in a bar. He turned to the counter and watched her through the corner of his eye as she sat down and ordered an ale. He watched her as she drank the ale and smiled.

"Is this your firstb time at the Rearing Stallion?" Sei asked as he stood and walked toward her.

OOCYou need to minus that ale from your ledger. It's called ale not whine. ^-^
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 15th, 2013, 11:27 pm

OOCI know, I was just in a rush because I had to leave :)

She took another sip of her wine before hearing someone talk to her. It was a man. He had unique green, catlike eyes. Before answering she took another sip from her wine glass, crossed her legs and stared at him.

"Oh my Leth, Am I that noticeable." She covered net mouth and laughed, when she uncovered her mouth she was smiling." Uh, yes. I don't explore the town much, I usually have my own routine." She turned herself towards him.

"I'm Tessabelle." She put her hand out for him to shake.

Tessabelle wasn't a shy person. She didn't keep to herself and always seems friendly.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 16th, 2013, 9:19 pm

"Excuse my lack of manners. My name is Sei. It's an honor to make your acquaintance Ms.Tessabelle." Sei said with a curt bow. Tessabelle took another sip of ale. ""Well. If you don't come out much, I''m glad you stopped by and brightened my day." He said with a pleasent smile. "I mean no disrespect, but perhaps ou "Is it alright if I sit with you?" He asked as he sat.

A waitress came to the table and stopped. "What can I get for you?" The waitress asked.
MayI hae an Ale?" Sei said politely. The waitress nodded and walked away, and he turned back to Tessabelle. "You said you had a route, right? So what is your profession?"
ReceiptAle -1sm
Last edited by Sei Tendo on August 18th, 2013, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 16th, 2013, 9:40 pm

She shook her head." It's alright, you can sit with me." Tessabelle tapped her hand against her glass. But than she heard his next question.

"Well I wouldn't say it's a proffession but I sing and dance." She looked down." In the streets, sometimes they'll give new a Gold Mizas, sometimes I don't." She bit her lip."Aftrwards I'd visit my friend. I never take this route home but I'm glad I did this time."

Tessabelle ran her hands through her tangled hair." What's your profession?"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 17th, 2013, 12:16 am

Sei thanked the waitress when she returned and sipped his ale. "I'm just a hunter." He said pleasantly. He had gotten comfortable and was enjoying his conversation. Dancing and singing were not one of his talents. He instead preferred the adrenaline rush acquired only when hunting. He was curious about Tessabelle, and wanted to have a nice conversation. He then took a swig of ale and sat down his mug.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, but what made a beautiful young woman such as yourself to a place like this? I mean, all alone in a bar?" Sei asked nervously. "I don't mean to intrude, but there are places much more suited for a lady. There has to be a reason why a lady would be in a filthy place like this." He said. To him, Tessabelle seemed either naïve or very stupid, and he doubted any woman was stupid.

Sei took another sip and waited on Tessabelle's reply.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 17th, 2013, 1:00 am

"A hunter." She sighed." Bounty Hunter? It's kind of sad to see animals die..." She looked away than back at him." But that's what you do." She shrugged.

Tess thought she sounded pretty harsh. But she didn't like to see animals die. Unless it was like an eagle attacking it's prey. That's the circle of life. You can't stop that. She probably sounded like a big animal protester.

"Beautiful woman like myself?" She laughed." Not a lot of women come through here to take down you guys?" She teased picking up her wine and holding it.

"I just want a different routine. Make a few friends. I'm guessing you're here often though?"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 18th, 2013, 12:02 am

Sei took a swig off ale. It was obvious sh was and animal lover, and there was nothing wrong with that, but hunters had to survive as well, but he was sure she understood that. He chuckled a bit. "Your correct. There aren't enough women to who can take us like you can." he said jokingly. He smiled and spoke. "I've been here ever since my first ale." He found entertainment in talking to Tessabelle.

Sei called back the waitress and asked for two bottles of Wine. When the waitress returned with the bottles, He put them in his backpack, and looked to Tessabelle. "Sorry but is the wine good? I've only tried ale." He asked.
ReceiptBottle of wine x2 -20gm
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 18th, 2013, 3:14 pm

"Very." Tessabelle nodded and took a small sip of hers. She was barely half way through the glass."This is my first time trying wine. My first time trying a beverage that isn't water." She laughed a bit. But it wasn't a joke. It was her first time trying something that wasn't water.

"So how old are you? You're obviously young. Twenty something?" She asked. Tessabelle like Sei. He was a well mannered man. But he didn't look like he fit into the bar scene.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 18th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Sei took a swig of his ale and smiled at Tessabelle's question. "Though I do admit I'm hear often, my age is not to far of. Truth be told, a twenty year old such as myself hasn't been blessed with a one of your caliber in a while." He said pleasantly. He enjoyed conversations, and though she was blunt, this conversation with Tessabelle was no different. "I've never had a converation like this before with anyone. A woman with a sense of humor such as yours is hard to come by." He explained, with a dramatic sigh.

Sei took a long swig of ale and shifted in his chair. "Might I convice the lovely lady to try an ale?" He asked. He was, after all, a gentleman.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next