Nice to meet you

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Nice to meet you

Postby Jared Copperfield on August 15th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Hello all, nice to meet you. My Char's name is Jared, but my name is Dylan, and I don't mind if you call me that OOC. This isn't my first time RPing, but it's my first time doing something as complex as this. I hope you'll forgive me if I make a few mistakes :) .
Jared Copperfield
Player

Words: 381
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2013, 10:28 pm
Race: Human

Nice to meet you

Postby Tani on August 16th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Hello Dylan,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. We're only half-mad, after all. Feel free to drop me a line if you end up near Eldrykas, Tani could do with someone to talk to.

Oh, and do mind the Zith.

Thanks to Arundel for the awesome post template!
Tani
Law of the Jungle.

Words: 50129
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 12:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Nice to meet you

Postby Jervis Hill on August 16th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Welcome Dylan

Always happy to see new people and welcome to the game.
I've always found these quotes help me when worried about making mistakes.

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes, he who does not ask remains a fool forever." - Chinese proverb

"I can live with failure, everyone fails at something. What I can't live with is never having tried." - Michael Jordan

Hope they help you like the have helped me and I look forward to seeing you out there.
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets