Completed A Hunter and the woods[Bronze Woods]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

A Hunter and the woods[Bronze Woods]

Postby Akora Makunari on August 20th, 2013, 3:48 am

80, Summer,513
Akora's light brown eyes watch a strong young doe, it was the first deer she had seen all day. Akora twisted her bow on its side an arrow already stocked, her three fingers pulling the string back as well as the arrow. Her left eye closed as she looked down the shaft of the arrow aiming it right at the does heart. She slowly slid her fingers off from the string sending the arrow flying over the doe hitting into the dirt. The doe now alerted of a hunter made a brake for it quickly leaving akora's sight. Akora Sighed as the deer left her sight and brought the bow over her head. She makes the bow cross over her body and slides down from the branch she was waiting in. She takes a few steps in the direction of the arrown and gently pulled it out dusting it off, her father told her to never let an arrow have soil on it. She puts the arrow in her bag and starts heading for the trail thinking of calling it a day.
Last edited by Akora Makunari on August 22nd, 2013, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akora Makunari
Player

Words: 7209
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2013, 4:04 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Sei Tendo on August 20th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei adjusted his gauntlets, and walked further down into the woods. He never wandered to far, as not to get lost in them. He walked through the maze of bronze and gold covered trees, as he took a pleasant stroll through them. He roamed the woods as if he knew them by heart, and stopped momentarily to sip from his water skin. He sighed deeply, letting the breeze carry his troubles away, and relaxed his features.

Sei was about to head back when he say a figure clean an arrow and turn around. He looked at the figures features, and tried to get a closer look. A female wearing a worn black skirt, and a black shirt and leathers shoes was heading toward him. She had black hair and a nice, even bang. She was doing something. He watched as she approached and gave her a small smile.

Sei waved pleasantly and spoke. "Hello. Who might you be?" He said warmly.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Akora Makunari on August 20th, 2013, 3:36 pm

He hears a male voice and looked in its direction "oh...hello...I'm Akora..." she replied a bit softly but loud enough for him to hear. She stopped where she was standing it wasn't far from the trail only a few steps away. The girl titled her had a bit not thinking she was going to run into someone, it had been forever since she had even seen anyone of the trail. She smiled liking the tone he had spoke to her with.

Akora looked over his wear and leaned back against a tree. Her dress was a little torn but she pulled down her hood. Her brown eyes shined a bit when the wind let sun light hit them by moving the leaves. "and who are you?" she asked with a kind tune to her voice, "I wonder what hes doing out here...normally people walking the path don't come out this far." Akora thought as she looked questionably at the boy.
Akora Makunari
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Sei Tendo on August 20th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei smiled softly. He was looking directly at her, and to him she seemed pleased with his tone. She was probably wondering why he was out so far from the city. "Oh sorry. I was thinking about something. I'm Sei. I come out in the mornings for a ittle stroll alot." He said pleasantly. He flashed his catlike eyes and caught a glance at her slitted ones. "I'm just your avarge Kelvic. And I'm thinking your also a Kelvic. Am I correct?" He asked cheerfully.

Sei was worked up. He didn't know and had never seen another Kelvic before. He was literaly falling apart. "I've never seen another Kelvic before! What's your kelvic form? No, don't tell me." He blurtted out.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Akora Makunari on August 20th, 2013, 8:04 pm

She was shocked at how he instantly called it out, normally people found it out after a while. "huh...well nice to meet you Sei....and you seem excited..." she said, smiling. Akora wasn't going to laugh but she found how he was acting a little humorous,she wasn't showing it ether. "well then Sei...how about you guess...what is pray to your normal house cat, but has the ability to escape in the sky?" she asked him. He light brown eyes resting calmly on him, she felt a small amount of hunger. She reached her hand into her bag pulling out a piece of bread and ripped it in half, she put one half back in her bag. Akora takes a bite into the bread as she waited for Sei to guess or just ask for what what her animal is.
Akora Makunari
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Sei Tendo on August 20th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei stopped as she pulled out the bread and waited for an answer. "It's nice to meet you Akora." He said, as he stopped to think. "House cats like to chase it, but it can?" He said quizzically, and figured it out in the next instant. "Your a bird!" He exclaimed. Akora was a bird Kelvic. "Sorry for being so excited, this being my first time and all, I'm on the happy side." He said, taking a slow, deep breath. He shifted the weight of his backpack, and stood straight up.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Akora Makunari on August 20th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Akora nodded "I could tell...and yes its a bird...a raven to be exact..." she spoke softly then noticed he had cat eyes. "and your a cat right?" akora asked, her brown eyes looking at his eyes. She then noticed he changed his posture, but didn't mention anything. Akora crossed her arms thinking for the moment, "maybe he could help me get a kill" she thought as she remembered hearing that cat had a good scene of smell. Akora took another bite of the bread, she stopped leaning on the tree taking a few steps in his direction the coming to a stop. She watched his eyes questionably as she wanted to make sure she was seeing his eyes right.
Akora Makunari
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Sei Tendo on August 20th, 2013, 9:20 pm

"A white tiger to be exact." Sei said with a laugh. He smiled as she examined his eyes, staring into them with her own. He looked at her and gave her a better veiw of his eyes. He looked at her, but he tried not to stare. Akora was well-built for a woman, and she seemed very knowledgeable. "Hunter..." He said neverously. He was getting lost in her features, and his heart had began to race. "I-I mean your a hunter, right?" He said, trying to collect himself.

Sei took a step back and swallowed. "Why were you out here anyway? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious." He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Akora Makunari on August 20th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Akora titled her head "I was making sure I saw you had cat eyes." she replied calmly but noticed he seemed a little nervous. "yes I am a hunter...my father taught me...I just haven't ever shot very well though..." She admitted rubbing the back of her head a bit embarrassed to admit it. "hmm...maybe we could hunt together if you like?" akora asked ignoring the fact he was looking her over, she could care less that he was too. She wondered what he could use for a hunting tool, as she didn't have anything but he bow.

Akora still wondered as Sei seemed nervous and tried to come to a conclusion why. She thought up a few but just came to believe it was cause she had a weapon.
Akora Makunari
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Sei Tendo on August 20th, 2013, 10:49 pm

"Well sure. But I prefer to hunt when I've transformed, so I can understand you, but you can't understand me." Sei said happily. He watched as she seemed embarrassed, but it faded quickly. He smiled and walked away. "I'll be back. I just need to transform." He called back. He turned between the trees and removed his clothing. He stood on all fours and began to change. His skin was with as paper, and fur began to sprout until he was entirely covered in it. And the gray stripes in the white fur got darker until they were fully black, as his legs shortened, and his bones snapped into place. His hands shrunk into paws, and his transformation completed. He trotted back and nodded for Akora to lead the way.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next