Completed A Hunter and the woods[Bronze Woods]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

A Hunter and the woods[Bronze Woods]

Postby Akora Makunari on August 22nd, 2013, 1:24 am

"Well...I was born in Nyka....but I lived most of my life in Mura...I consider Mura more like where im from then Nyka." she said, then looked over to him. "...well what do plan to do with your life Sei?...I'm thinking about heading back to mura and getting a house and living out my days there..." she said looked up at the sky remembering her childhood. "dang I miss them" she thinks as she looked up at the sky and stopped smiling for a moment. She then smiled again as she got a good memory of her farther. Then she looked over to Sei as she waited to hear his answer.
Akora Makunari
Player

Words: 7209
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2013, 4:04 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Sei Tendo on August 22nd, 2013, 12:07 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei collected his belongings and slung the deer over his shoulder. It wasn't bleeding as much now, but there was still the occasional drop of blood. "I plan to find information on my family." He said softly. His smile wavered, but continueed to show. He licked his teeth, trying to remove the blood from them and spoke. "I never knew my parents." He said. "Yet because of it I've become stronger. He said ironically. He then turned to Akora with a smile and spoke. Mura, huh? Well, I've never been anywhere except for Slyiras. What's it like to travel?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Akora Makunari on August 22nd, 2013, 1:53 pm

"Well... its a long walk to Nyka...then really you need to take a boat from here to the Konti Isles...I have lived there 5 years and know the language very well." she said but stayed where she was, "to travel there to me would just be a dream...but really I can tell you that when you travel get used to buying a house then selling it after you make it to where you want. It really also has meany stops where you need to camp out for a day. its going to be a long journey but I will find it worth it...but you...every one experience's It different depending on where your heading...so to truly know it you got to do it yourself." She said then looked up at the sky wanting to stay here and got the idea he was leaving.
Akora Makunari
Player

Words: 7209
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2013, 4:04 am
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Radiant on September 12th, 2013, 10:12 pm

Sei :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Hunting +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Akora: Acquaintance
Akora Is A Raven Kelvic
The Boundary Of Animal Form: Can't Talk In Any Other Language
A Chat With Akora

Loots

Akora :
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the Summer 513 A.V seasonal living expenses yet, please do so and PM me, I will give you your grades. :)

Notes :
Akora, you're a bird, whether you are in human or bird form, you still can't understand Sei's feline talk.

Other than that, try to write longer guys. At least 3 paragraphs per post.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous