[Verified by Crosspatch] Sekai Shiraifu

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sekai Shiraifu

Postby Sekai on August 20th, 2013, 4:17 pm

Theme Songs :
WIP

Name
Given Name: Sekai Shiraifu
Race
Human
Birthday
10th Summer 492AV
Birthplace
Syliras

Appearance :
[Pic 1][Pic 2]
If one was to describe Sekai in one sentence, it would be doll-like. She is at a moderate height of five feet exact. Wearing her black dress, boots, and a matching ribbon in her white hair to complement it all. Her brown eyes has a tinge of red, similar to how the red clay would look during the heavy rains. However, the ribbon is actually part of a ribbon knife that is usually used as an emergency weapon, when all else fails. Her multi-scabbard is worn on her back, at hip level, with the area that the hilt would be located leaning to the right side. Her scythe is usually carried on her back, with the blade starting at the right, and tapering of to the left.

Character Concept
Sekai, is someone who will appear to act apathetic but gentle to her surroundings. However, she is only suppressing her emotions, and preferring to observe how others interact with each other. But, like a dam that has been broken, every once in awhile, she will act similar to a happy-go-lucky girl who is easily spooked and flustered, from the flood of emotions that she has been ignoring for a length of time. Going from indifferent to childish, can happen rather quickly, and generally unpredictable as well. However, changing back, takes a longer time, as Sekai has to compose herself(not easy when scared), to slowly suppress her feelings once again. Suppressing ones emotions can, and is, mentally draining, so she may deliberately drop her guard, when around those that she trusts would protect her 'weaker' self, as how Sekai would call that childish side of hers.

Even though she acts like the death of her parents doesn't mean anything, she will remember them every once in awhile. Generally, she remembers them more easily if she see fire, or someone acting protective. When she does remember, she breaks down, and starts to quietly cry. 

Sekai, although she doesn't act like it, she really yearns for companions and friends. She will act that she can fight independently and in solitude, but deep down, she is actually grateful for whoever is accompanying her. She may actually express that gratitude, if she isn't suppressing her feelings. Her want of companionship is strong, to the point where she can easily deduce basic emotions and the like from the surroundings.

She really enjoys learning new things, and would happily bury her attention in texts. That, and it helps to ignore her past.

Character History
Sekai was a girl born in Syliras, and had moved to Zeltiva at an early age. As she grew older, she was taught swordsmanship by her father, and given the multi scabbard that her father used to own. Sekai had dabbled into several different types of magics, just a tad bit, all thanks to her mother initiating her into it them, and teaching the very basics. However, magic would lead to the first near death experience that Sekai would face in her life. At the age of ten, she was exploring, or visiting the University with her parents, where a student let loose with his Reimancy. The student was in a heated argument with another, and things escalated quickly. The student started attacking the other, and soon started to overgive heavily, letting chaos break out with the massive fire transmuted from res. The student that overgave, quickly became part of the out of control fire, as his body became one with his chosen element. The fire had killed a few bystanders, and injuring many more in the area around. Sekai's parents were one of them. She had watched her parents burn as they stood in front of their daughter, acting as a defense against that raging inferno. Running away, Sekai could only cry.

She grew up independently, surviving on her own, avoiding everyone. Everyone, especially those who kept repeating those same words, "You have our condolences" and the like. She had moved back to Syliras, to avoid the magic within Zeltiva, and to avoid her Zeltivan home and memories, running from her past. Although the day did come when she decided to face her past, and returned back to Zeltiva, eleven years after the death of her parents. She had traveled from Syliras, and was about to stop at Zeltiva, but still unable to face the death of her parents, she continued past, and made her way to the city of Nyka.

Language
Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Ancient Language
Poor Language: Vani

Skills
SkillEXPTotalProficiency
Voiding10SP+1XP+1XP+2XO14Novice
Projection5SP5Novice
Weapon:Shortsword15RB+15SP30Competent
Animation20SP20Novice
Investigation+1XP1Novice
Socialization+1XP1Novice
Observation+1XP+2XP3Novice
Running+1XP1Novice

Lores :
Source: Starter Package
Border of Life and Death
Pushing Away Emotions
------------------------------------
Source: Here
The Safehaven Hostel Means Safety
The Safehaven Hostel Also Means The Barest Of Bones
Where Do All These Bags Come From?
Dhani Have Annoyingly Sharp Nails
Near Death Experience: Wimpy Dhani Attack
My Near-Murderer Must Be Misunderstood!
Snakes Are Just The Cutest
Clearly Dhani Don’t Grow Clothes
Saving A Doom Beast
Limbs in the Streets: Anyone Need A Hand?
Overgiving: Minor Sweet Whispers
Voiding: Accidently Catching Something in the Void
Voiding: Uses to a Garbage Collector
Voiding: The Advantages of Careful Spellcasting

Possessions :
[On Person]
-Medium Linen Cloak
-Medium Lace-Trim, Black Dyed Dress
-Black Ribbon Knife
-Medium Black Dyed Boots, High
-Simple Undergarments
-Multi Scabbard
-Backpack
-Steel Scythe
[Multi Scabbard]
-Steel Short Sword
[Backpack]
-Waterskin(x1)
-Set of Toiletries(comb, brush, razor, soap)(x1)
-Food for a week
-Eating Knife(x1)
-Flint & Steel(x1)
-Tent, One Person(x1)

Nykan Repute :
LocationReputeTotal
Northern00
Eastern00
Sourthern+22
Western00

Heirloom
A black multi scabbard made of traditional steel. It looks like a large scabbard, that can fit a medium sized blade. However, around the sides, there are four slots for smaller blades, and eight slots for tiny blades. Basically put, it is several scabbards combined together. Resell value: 45GM.

Housing

Ledger
Fall 513AV :
PurchaseCostTotal
Starting+100GM100GM
'Cash In' House+500GM600GM
Steel Scythe-18GM582GM
Tent, One Person-2GM580GM
Medium Lace-Trim, Black Dyed Dress-4GM,8SM575GM,2SM
Black Ribbon Knife-1GM574GM,2SM
Medium Black Dyed Boots, High-2GM572GM,2SM
SafeHaven Hostel, Double Room, Season Rent-24GM548GM,2SM
Living Expenses: Poor-45GM503GM,2SM

Winter 513AV :
PurchaseCostTotal
SafeHaven Hostel, Double Room, Season Rent-24GM479GM,2SM
Living Expenses: Poor-45GM435GM,2SM

Winter 514AV :
PurchaseCostTotal
Medium Linen Cloak-5SM434GM,7SM
Steel Short Sword-10GM424GM,7SM
Living Expenses: Poor-45GM379GM,7SM

Winter 515AV :
PurchaseCostTotal

Thread List
Fall 513AV :
Date[Place]Thread(Who)TypeStatusRewards
1st[SafeHaven Hostel]Safe and Sound(Solo)SocialGradedInvestigation + 1 XP, -24GMs
4thFeeling the Burn(Kallos)SocialAWOL
5thHow to Party like a Nykan(Public)Social, CombatOngoing
6thGarbage, Garbage and More Garbage, With An Arm On The SideJobGradedVoiding + 1 XP
17thPoisonous Decisions(Save)SocialGradedVoiding + 1 XP, Socialization + 1 XP, Observation + 1 XP
20thBad Cat, Bad Luck?JobGradedVoiding + 2 XP, Running + 1 XP, Observation + 2 XP
26th[Nykian Bath-house]The Crossing of Wet Fists(Sayren)Social, CombatOngoing
30thAwaken Memories(Xeona)SocialAWOL
35thStrangers in Familiar Places(Shouta)SocialAWOL
55th[SafeHaven Hostel]In a Flurry of Feathers(Ireth)SocialAWOL

Winter 513AV :
60thMakng Friends(Archailist)SocialGradedNull

Winter 514AV :
5thOne Does Note Simply Compare(Ball)SocialGradedNull
20th[Fighter's Pit]Strange Fight, Stranger Friend(Garland)Combat, SocialAWOL
24th[The Bronze Woods]Caught Me Cold Blooded(Nayato)Social, Combat(?)AWOL

Winter 515AV :

Flashbacks :
Last edited by Sekai on October 20th, 2015, 4:58 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Sekai
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Words: 48382
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sekai Shiraifu

Postby Sekai on September 10th, 2013, 5:33 pm

Character Relations :
WhoTypeDetails
Sekai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sekai Shiraifu

Postby Sekai on September 10th, 2013, 5:33 pm

Skill Techniques :
NameTypeDetails
Sekai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sekai Shiraifu

Postby Sekai on September 18th, 2013, 1:27 am

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Sekai Shiraifu
   2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? I haven't gotten any of the two, so I don't know.
   3. How old are you? 21
   4. What is your height? I believe I'm five feet tall.
   5. What is your weight? That's personal.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I...it's hard to explain how I see myself...
   2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. They see a girl who looks like a doll.
   3. What is your favorite body feature? ....I don't think I want to say.
   4. How physically fit are you? I would say rather fit.
   5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I like my dress, and it gives me an excuse to have a ribbon, AND a knife.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? ...my parents...*sniff**sniff*...
   2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Let's stop talking about family. Please?
   3. What is your extended family like? *sniff**sniff*
   4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Yes. Because...my family...*sniff**sniff*
   5. Do you treat animals like family? Can...we please...stop talking about...families?

2. Where do you live now? Nyka!
   3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?...anywhere but Zeltiva
   4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not sure yet.
   5. Where do you fear to be? Zeltiva...

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) None.
   2. Are you right handed or left handed? Both! It's what people called...ambidextrous?
   3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Comman, Ancient, and a bit of Vani. I don't think I have an accent.
   4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? My eyes and hair are strange color. I don't know why.
   5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? No tattoos please. I kinda like looking similar to a doll.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I work as a Voider
   2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I rather enjoy my work. I can go around making portals, without getting odd looks every step I take.
   3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I don't know...
   4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I don't know many occupations. I just found out about my own job recently!
   5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? I don't know.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?...I don't want to talk about my childhood.
   2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? ...please...*sniff*...stop...
   3. What is your worst memory from childhood?....*sniff**sniff*...
   4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? ...*starts to cry softly*....
   5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?...*sniff*...

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I learnt about magic, and swordsmanship.
   2. Do you like/dislike learning? I kinda like learning. See new things.
   3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My...parents...*sniff**sniff*...
   4. How do you learn best? When I feel interested in the subject.
   5. What are your educational goals for the future? Haven't made any yet.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Uh, maybe?
   2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I usually trust easily to a certain degree. 
   3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I am a girl. I like boys!......ok, maybe being with a girl is also nice *blushes*
   4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Ah! Not saying!
   5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Where are you going with these questions?!?!

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I haven't yet.
   2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Never drank before.
   3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Never drank before.
   4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Never tried before.
   5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. People turn ten times scarier when they're drunk or on drugs.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Making portals, exploring.
   2. Do you like to read? Yes.
   3. What annoys you more than anything else? Not much. I learned that you can find enjoyment in almost anything. Almost.
   4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Making portals.
   5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? That would be...*blushes*...nothing! I wasn't thinking of anything!

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Black, white, red...and blue.
   2. What is your favorite time of day? Sunset, and sunrise.
   3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Not sure. Many things look lovely.
   4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I don't try many different types of food, so I'm not sure.
   5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I kinda like a sunny but cool day, with the wind lightly blowing through my hair.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Depends on the topic.
   2. What are your religious views? Have none.
   3. Would you be able to kill? Yes. You have to kill to survive in this world.
   4. What are your views on sex? *blushes*...not answering!
   5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Being happy?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Not saying.
   2. What is your greatest regret?...*sniff*....
   3. What is your best/worst memory? ....*sniff**sniff*....
   4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? Fire! No fires!
   5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Nothing much so far.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? My feelings? Rarely.
   2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Nope.
   3. What makes you happy? The wind.
   4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Not saying.
   5. What makes you angry? Not much.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Rather gently.
   2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?...*sniff*...
   3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?...*sniff**sniff*...
   4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. *blushes* I'm only 21!
   5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I don't think anyone would want to...

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid conflict.
   2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. It's too nerve racking. I'll stick with just following.
   3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Larger groups is both good an bad.
   4. Do you care what others think of you? I don't want to be looked upon as a weakling.
   5. What do you think of others, in general? Everyone's different.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I actually have no clue.
   2. What is your greatest weakness? Why would anyone ask swear that?
   3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing. I like who I am.
   4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? A bit of both, I think.
   5. Are you generally organized or messy? Depends. Some things I'm extremely organized about, but some, it's a mess.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? None.
   2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None.
   3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? None.
   4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I don't have a deity.
   5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I don't have a deity.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Not really sure...
   2. What is the best part of life? Having fun?
   3. What is the best part of death? A peaceful sleep perhaps.
   4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Die peacefully, maybe with someone spec- actually, next question!
   5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I don't know...
Sekai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sekai Shiraifu

Postby Sekai on November 26th, 2013, 7:32 pm

TvTropes Placeholder
Sekai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sekai Shiraifu

Postby Sekai on November 26th, 2013, 7:33 pm

IC Post Template :
Vani | Common | Ancient Language
INSERT TEXT HERE

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/2ddfd45eea7c843b9981e98e04ee284e/tumblr_nexabtEKKv1ruw2jqo1_1280.png[/img][/center][style=width:675px; padding:2px; border: 3px double white; background-color: white; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; margin:auto; color: #6D7B8D][googlefont=Josefin Sans][indent][center][b] [color=#FFBFBF]Vani[/color] | [color=#8080BF]Common [/color]| [color=#BF8080]Ancient Language[/color][/b][/center][left]INSERT TEXT HERE[/left][/indent][/googlefont][/style]

OOC Post Template :
Sekai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes