Prices for full animals?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Prices for full animals?

Postby Roderick on August 22nd, 2013, 8:33 pm

Another question, guys. Basically I've been thinking I need to make a thread about Rod taking his kills to a butcher to get money for them, but I haven't been able to find anything about the price for a full animal; everything seems to be measured in terms of cuts of meat. Just wondering if I've maybe missed something here.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Prices for full animals?

Postby Vick on August 24th, 2013, 1:32 pm

You will have to work with a mod of the city but general you can follow the http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Price_list price list overall for the information.

Yet a mod will have final say and help you sell the product.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Prices for full animals?

Postby Roderick on August 24th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Thanks for the help Vick - it's a appreciated =)
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes