Completed [The Great Harbor]Meet and Greet(Tessabelle)

Sei meets a friend at the docks.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Great Harbor]Meet and Greet(Tessabelle)

Postby Sei Tendo on August 23rd, 2013, 5:54 pm

Sei inhaled the salty air, and listened to the the rushing waves. He closed his eyes and stayed there for a few moments, slowing his breaths into even puffs of air. He opened his eyes and looked around. The waves crashed against the docks, sending sprays of water to him, the cool, wet water felt great on his skin. He turned to his right, watching ships go past, and felt the wind blow the warm air around. He turned to a familiar face with a smile. "Hello again Ms.Tessabelle."
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 25th, 2013, 2:19 pm

16th of Summer, 513 AV

It was the night once again, the only time Tessabelle would be out sometimes. The Great Harbor was one of Tessabelle's favorite spots. It was a great place to dance and sing too. Crowds would gather around you, some people would even for get their jobs. She began her dancing until she heard a very familiar voice."Sei?" She smile and in the middle of her dance ran over to him.

Tessabelle gave her friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Sei was a man she had met yesterday at the Rearing Stallion. Sri was a kelvic, a tiger she recalled. She had a lot of fun yesterday though with him and was wondering if today would be the same.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle
Heart of a lion, Beauty of a Swan

Words: 22198
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 25th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Sei nodded his head, and smiled. He spun Tessabelle around in a hug, and blushed when she pecked his cheek. "It's great to see you again." He said. He was surprised she'd stopped her show to say "hello" to him. "Lovely as ever I see." He said with a smile. The day before, he had met this unique young woman for the first time at the rearing stallion. They had a few drinks and danced for a bit. Tessabelle was an exciting woman, and he liked being around her. "Are you busy right now?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 25th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Busy? Tessabelle is never busy. She had way to much free time to be truthfully honest. She worked, danced and returned home. All alone. Belles wasted by just sitting there on her butt. She laughed." No, never. I am never busy, why do you ask kelvic man?" Tess asked as she turned towards the moon, she gazed upon it like she always did during the night. She realized she never saw Sei in his animal form. It would be cool since he was the first kelvic she had ever met.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 25th, 2013, 7:09 pm

Sei smiled happily. "Well, then how about taking a walk around the Docks with me?" He said kindly. He looked around. Tessabelle was looking up at the sky. "Just a small one. And maybe I could show you my Kelvic form?" He taunted playfully. He was just looking for some company, and today was a most beautiful day. Even though it was was hot, there were many shaded areas to sit in, so that wouldn't be much of a problem. He watched Tessabelle, admiring her, but making sure not to stare.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 25th, 2013, 7:29 pm

"I don't mind a walk." Tessabelle intertwine her hand with his. She walked slowly by his side. When he mentioned his Kelvin form she was a little surprised to hear him say anything about it." That would be nice, I never saw a kelvic in it's animal form before." Tessabelle stopper and stared at him for a second."What do you want to talk about though?"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 25th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Sei felt Tessabelle entwine her fingers between his. He gently gripped her fingers, and stopped with her. "How about your career?" He suggested. His heart was racing, but his face was relaxed. "Have you ever thought about being a traveling performer?" He asked. "Even though I've never heard you sing, I'm confident that you have a beautiful voice to match your dancing prowess." He said, his smile turned to a frown, however, and he spoke again. "However," He paused. "It would make my time dull if you were to leave. Without you, there's no one interesting to talk to, or be around for that matter." He said. It was true that he liked being around Tessabelle. Mainly because there was always an adventure following her around. He squeezed her hand gently, and smiled at her. "Is there a reason behind your talent?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 25th, 2013, 9:25 pm

A traveling performer didn't sound so bad. She thought about it sometimes, traveling to different cities, to sing and dance for the people around her."I've always thought about it... My career that is. I just don't know." She really didn't know. Maybe she didn't want to leave Syliras or she just wanted to become better. She bit her lip before speaking again.

"Maybe I'll sing for you, dedicated a song to you." There was something about Sei. She hasn't known him for long but she just feels close to him. The only other person she's felt close to was Mrs. Eslmer and that's because she was like a mother to her. His compliment made her blush, he was such a sweet guy."Thank you... that really means a lot especially from you." His last question made her stop completely.

She had a blank expression on her face as she started to think about it. Mrs.Elsmer would've been her answer but there was more to it. It wasn't just the funny old woman who had been so kind to her."Sei, I am a Ethfael at night and a Benshira by day." She squeezed his hand as she thought about last year." In my past life I was one... I grew old and died." She wanted to cry but she only laughed.

"Sei, I have a granddaughter in Yahebah." She came out with it." She told me about my old life and I was a dancer. If dancing and singing is my only connection to this past me, I'm going to make it last."
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 25th, 2013, 10:17 pm

"Just hearing you sing is enough for me." Sei said with a smile. When she responded to the last question, He regretted asking. "Don't play it off on account of me." He said, realizing her laugh was forced. He stopped and looked at her. "Don't force your smiles. I.. I think if your need to cry, just cry." He said, looking up at the sky. He continued to look at the sky and spoke. "It doesn't matter what you are on the outside," He looked Tessabelle in the eye and continued with a smile. "Your still the same Tessabelle. The Tessabelle I'll always like to be around." He said.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 26th, 2013, 7:51 pm

"That's the thing." Tessabelle's lip quivered." The Tessabelle now isn't complete without the one from the past." She relaxed. Thinking about the past always made her want to just crawl into a corner. She wanted to know about it so bad. Sadly, the benshira woman known as her granddaughter couldn't really tell her about who she was in the past. That woman was the only living descent of Tessabelle's past self. She shook her head."Let's forget about it, I don't want to talk about it." She paused to think of another subject.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next