[Unverified] Elysana Demeni

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Elysana Demeni

Postby Elysana Demeni on August 25th, 2013, 11:17 am

Elysana Demeni

Appearance

Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Birthday: 23rd day of Spring, 494
Birthplace: Zeltiva

Appearance: Slight build with waist length light brown hair that she often wears loose. She has bright green eyes and and can give a look that seems to go into your soul. When at all possible, she likes to dress in nice fabrics, though she usually shuns jewelry. Despite years at sea, her skin is still quite soft and young.

Character Concept

Despite the turns that life has dealt her, Elysana is an optimistic person with an outgoing personality. Though some might consider what she does to be repugnant or at least pitiable, she instead appreciates the idea of providing happiness and companionship to those that need it. While it sometimes seems that she can be a bit flighty and shallow, she does have deep desire to make the most of her life and improve her situation.

Character History

Elysana was born the daughter of a Svefra rogue and a woman studying at the university in Zeltiva. Not long after her birith, her father took her away and made her his constant companion in his many profit-making adventures, not all of which were strictly legal. Some of those early ones met with failure, but her father imbued in her a perseverance and optimism that eventually paid off for them. For many years, they lived the plush life of rich traders and smugglers. Elysana received a quality education and acquired more social grace than could be expected of the base-born daughter of a student and a sailor. However, in all came crashing down. In her late teens, some of her father's less savory practices caught up with him. Pursued by the law and fellow criminals alike, she and her father found refuge in the House of Immortal Pleasures in Ravok. In order to protect his daughter from harm, he convinced her to hide there as a courtesan while he went off to try and rebuild himself. It has been nearly a year and she hasn't heard word from him.

Language

Fluent Language: Fratava
Basic Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Persuasion 10 SP 10 Novice
Massage (racial skill) 15 SP 15 Novice
Writing 10 SP 10 Novice
Seduction 15 SP 15 Novice
Larceny 5 SP 5 Novice
Swimming 5 SP 5 Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Ravok Layout
Lore of Ravok Culture

Possessions

Mohair dress
Linen slippers
Simple Cloak
Simple Boots

1 Waterskin
1 Cloth bag which contains:
-Comb (Mother of pearl)
-Brush (Lacoured wood)
-Soap
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A ring given to her father by her mother when he left

Housing

House: Apartment in the House of Immortal Pleasures in Ravok.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM
Mohair Dress -12 GM
88 GM

Thread List

Fragile… Oh fragile spider.
Shadows and Secrets
(Dream) 'Til We Wake
Distant Songs
Last edited by Elysana Demeni on September 3rd, 2013, 3:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Elysana Demeni
When Summers Gone She Lay with the Gray Queen

Words: 19792
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 11:15 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Journal

Elysana Demeni

Postby Elysana Demeni on August 25th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Charatistics

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Elysana Demeni
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Ely
3. How old are you? 19
4. What is your height? 5'4"
5. What is your weight? 115

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. A woman re-finding her place in the world
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. A whore
3. What is your favorite body feature? I like my eyes.
4. How physically fit are you? Fit enough, and really flexible
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Fancy but lightly. It goes with the job.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I never knew my mother. My father was a sea-faring rogue who always lived on the edge and made a bunch of money doing it. Then he fell off.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? None that I know of
3. What is your extended family like? I have an aunt and an uncle. They did not really approve of my father's dalliances with students, so they have not been helpful.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? More important.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Animals' lives are much shorter than ours. It's not good to get attached. But puppies are really cute.

2. Where do you live now? Rovak
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Mura. It seems so peaceful.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I always liked it when we'd dock in the Suvan islands
5. Where do you fear to be? No place I've been yet.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I used to get seasick a lot. Now not so much.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I grew up speaking Fratava. My common is ok, but still has an accent, and sometimes I don't know the word I want to say.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I've never cut any hair on my body.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Several piercings. Rings in both nipples and between my legs, and my ears.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Courtesan/prostitute
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? It's alright. It wasn't my choice, but it is usually quite pleasurable.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I'd sail the seas like my father
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Merchant captain. It looks like a great way to see the world and make money.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Clergy. They always judge me.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Always energetic and exploring.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Getting to explore a new place all the time.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Getting seasick a lot
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I never knew my mother, but my father and I have always been close. He hid me away to keep me safe. I hope he's still alive.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? I don't know if anyone's ever been in a situation like this.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? A series of tutors managed to teach me most of the academic and social stuff.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I can take it or leave it.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? From the tutors and sailors on the ships. (they obviously taught different things)
4. How do you learn best? Teaching others
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Learn how to save money to start a new life.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I do. Fortunately, I can separate that from my work
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? You have to to survive at sea.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I just like sex, doesn't matter whether it's a man or woman or even human.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. It must have been with that cabin boy when I was around 8. We laughed about it afterward.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. It was when I was 15, we were at port in Zeltiva, and I found myself in the alley with a slightly tipsy squire. Subsequent experiences have been much better.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. My father gave me my first glass of grog at 10. It went straight to my head, and I staying in my bunk for almost a day.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Yes. Clients always buy me drinks.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I like wine.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Yes, usually with clients. I'm not really a big fan. I like to be more in control than that.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I like the occasional drink, but I don't like getting super drunk or high. I would probably get taken advantage of.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Massage, card games, listening to bards.
2. Do you like to read? Yes, but it's hard to find books.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Men who expect to be treated like a god just because they paid.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Practicing massage with the other girls in the house.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? When some client recognizes me in public and makes a big deal about it.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Green
2. What is your favorite time of day? Evening
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Myself
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like grilled fish. I don't like mushrooms.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like a light rain, but heavy rain scares me. What if it floods?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic
2. What are your religious views? I say the required prayers, but I'm not particularly devote.
3. Would you be able to kill? Maybe. If I found out something happened to my father.
4. What are your views on sex? The more the better.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Take your fun where you can, and don't stopping dreaming.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Worst: Trying to swim in the northern waters. Nearly drowned, then nearly froze. Best: Three guys at the same time.
2. What is your greatest regret? Not going with my father.
3. What is your best/worst memory? My first night in the brothel. I was as scared as I've ever been.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I'd like to actually know my mother.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? I have successfully managed to avoid catching a pox or getting pregnant in my work.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? When I'm not working, very honest. When I working, I just tell them what they want to hear.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Sometimes I feel sorry for my clients. I'm probably the best they ever had or will have.
3. What makes you happy? A job well done.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My father, if he's still alive.
5. What makes you angry? Slut shaming.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I like to make others feel good about themselves.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Myself, because I'm the only one who knows me.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Aislin
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I want a man who can really challenge me as a lover and teach me new things.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why The guards at the house have proven themselves over and over again to be the best around, and have never let any of us get hurt.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I like to avoid conflict.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I tend to speak first, but usually cede leadership.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Yes. I like to party.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not really. They all judge me.
5. What do you think of others, in general? I think many of them could do with a really good night ;)

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My perseverance.
2. What is your greatest weakness? My arrogance about my appearance and prowess.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Better breasts.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Quite messy, but it's usually in an artful way.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Although I'd never admit it publically, Nikali really excites me.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Rhysol, but that's the point isn't it?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? None, yet.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I don't think my deity has noticed me yet.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I would not kill someone I had nothing against.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Finding new pleasures.
2. What is the best part of life? Afterglow
3. What is the best part of death? Sleep
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Mid-coitus.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Making people happy.
Elysana Demeni
When Summers Gone She Lay with the Gray Queen

Words: 19792
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 11:15 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Journal