Some Notes about My New Life [Elysana's Journal]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Some Notes about My New Life [Elysana's Journal]

Postby Elysana Demeni on August 25th, 2013, 11:42 pm

24 Fall, 512
Well, that’s it. Father’s gone and left me in this…house…ugh. I hope he won’t be gone long. Obviously, things are going wrong really quickly. It was pretty scary there at the end. Fortunately, the house was able to take me in. I’ll have to work here, but I’m sure it won’t be too bad.

26 Fall, 512
Oh, gods. I’m not sure if I should be saying this, but I think I’m really going to like it here. First day, and some handsome young nobleman drops in and sees me, and takes me up to the room. He wasn’t the best, but still. I haven’t really met any of the other girls yet. They seem pretty standoffish. I hope it’s not because they’re jealous.

1 Winter, 513
So, me and Tanya got to do the same guy at once! He was really rich and paid for it. It was a lot of fun, particularly the part with Tanya, as the man was pretty old and fat. Oh well. Money’s money. Kissing Tanya makes me feel really good inside. I’m glad we’re becoming better friends. Hopefully, they’ll let me out to explore soon. I’m getting cabin fever trapped in this house all the time.

1 Spring 513
I finally got out of the house. They allowed Tanya to take me out into the docks to get some fresh fish and see the sites. Part of me wishes I hadn’t gone, though. The streets are way more intimidating now than they used to be. I remember when I could walk around the docks and no one would notice me. Now, they’re constantly calling out rude things to me, about what they want to do to me. Obviously they could if they’d just pay, but it’s the principle of the thing. Anyway, I hope it will get better.

45 Spring 513
It’s been half a year, and I still haven’t heard from father. I’m starting to fear that whoever was after him really got him this time. Tanya tells me not to worry so much and just enjoy life. However, I’m starting to think I should be aiming higher than just being the best courtesan in Ravok. I’m free, aren’t I? Maybe I should get out of here and become a citizen, or go off and start a trading empire or something. But I still want to become the best here first.
Elysana Demeni
When Summers Gone She Lay with the Gray Queen

Words: 19792
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 11:15 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Journal