Becoming Known (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Geras on September 1st, 2010, 11:37 pm

"Alright!" exclaimed Geras, as he looked around. "Which direction shall we go? I cast my vote for forward." He honestly had no idea of where anything was in the city. He hadn't even rented a room at the inn yet. "You have any ideas?" he said, turning back to Ademonalai.
Geras
Player

Words: 10029
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2010, 2:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Ademonalai on September 5th, 2010, 10:15 pm

"Nothing," she replied. She had slept on the ground outside of the city the night before. "But better to face what's ahead than what's behind, I suppose."
Ademonalai
Moonlight in the day, songmist lights the way

Words: 3517
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2010, 10:54 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Geras on September 6th, 2010, 3:28 am

"Alright," Geras said," first things first i suppose." He looked around to see if he could find a place to eat. "What luck! There's a tavern just over there called 'The Silver Silver Tavern'. We can eat there and find some lodging later." He took her hand and led (practically dragged) her inside the building.

The inside was buzzing with activity. There were minstrels playing music on a small stage, barmaids were traveling throughout the inside and outside of the tavern, and there were patrons at most of the tables, busily drinking and conversing with their companions. Geras turned to Ademonalai and said, "You find a table and order us something to eat while I go get a room at the inn. Here, this should be enough coins to cover the order." He handed her five gold mizas and left to find an inn.
Geras
Player

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Ademonalai on September 9th, 2010, 12:01 am

Ademonalai sat down at a table in the corner of the crowded room. The wooden table was covered in pock marks and dents. Ademonalai wondered at the amount of people as she flagged down one of the maids. She ordered a couple of drinks and food.

When the barmaid brought the food out, Ademonalai was hit with hunger. She hadn't eaten since the day before because she was excited to enter the city early this morning. She paid the woman and dug into the warm meal.
Ademonalai

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Geras on September 9th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Geras continued wandering the docks until he came upon a large, 3 story building. What more luck, it was a boarding house! He went in to find that the inside was as nice as the outside. In the main lobby he found a man who was most likely the owner. He approached the man and asked him the fees. "Oi, Innke- er... Well met, sir. Could you please inform me on the price for lodging at your fine establishment?" Geras hated being so uncomfortably polite. He was told the price was 3 silver mizas to 2 gold mizas based on room quality. "Gimme yer best r- I mean, one of your finest rooms, kind sir." This is getting annoying, He thought as he paid the two gold mizas and went back to the tavern.
Geras
Player

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Ademonalai on September 12th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Ademonalai noticed Geras when he walked in the door. She waved him to their table and asked if he had obtained a room.
Ademonalai

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Geras on September 13th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Geras noticed Ademonalai waving at him as he walked to their table. "Yeah, I got us one at a really nice place," He said as he devoured his meal in twelve seconds flat. "I'd been looking for a way to spend my cash, anyhow. Never liked carrying money." He looked around the room to find that some of the patrons were drinking some shiny silver concoction. They looked completely unnatural, but, judging by how many people were drinking it, and by the tavern's name, he decided they must be pretty good. He turned to his companion and said,"Hey, I'm gonna get one of those silvery drinks, ya want one?" as he called the barmaid over.
Geras
Player

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Ademonalai on September 15th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Ademonalai glanced around at the strange liquids. She had never drunk before, but the way people acted after they drank always amused her. "No thanks, but you go right on ahead." She swallowed a sip of water and glanced at all the races of people seated in the tavern.
Ademonalai

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Ademonalai on September 29th, 2010, 10:58 pm

The tavern crowd was steadily growing louder and more obnoxious. Ademonalai, not one for crowds, tuned out the noise and tried to focus on picturing Canirac in her mind. He slowly appeared, and then someone bumped Ademonalai on accident and she lost focus. Slightly angered and dizzy, she got up from the table and walked outside without telling Geras anything.
Ademonalai

Character sheet

Becoming Known (Open)

Postby Geras on October 1st, 2010, 9:55 pm

Geras went over to the bar and ordered a silver drink. Paying the bartender, he left back to his table to find Ademonalai gone. He remembered he never told her where he rented the room, so he began to search for her. "ADEMONALAI!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs in the tavern. All went silent and all eyes turned on him. Everything was silent for about a minute before he said,"huh, maybe she's outside," as he left the building like nothing had happened. There he saw her, standing not too far. "Hey, what happened?" He asked, as he stood beside her.
Geras
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext