[Verified by Enchantress] Sophia Snowsong

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sophia Snowsong

Postby Sophia Snowsong on August 31st, 2013, 12:29 am

Sophia Snowsong

Appearance
Race: Human Vantha
Birthday: 20th day of Winter, 495AV
Birthplace: Avanthal

Appearance:
Sophia is a pure Vantha-- 5'4'' in height and weighs 120 lbs. Her snow white skin matches perfectly with her chesnut brown hair. Like most Vantha maidens, she is recognized for her intelligence and beauty. Despite the cold atmosphere, she is often seen wearing a lovely warm smile.

Character Concept
Born from a Snowsong hold, Sophia shows discipline and respect in front of her elders. She is faithful and loyal. She seldom makes a mistake. Be it so, she takes full responsibility and makes up for it, fixing every flaw to the smallest details. When she is out with her peers, she is a playful and happy-go-lucky person, dreaming of venturing out into the vastness of the world, to meet new people, to discover new things, to be free from the mundane place she is situated in.
She easily gets attracted to new things, never doubting to try nor study about it. She loves desserts especially cakes.
She hates snakes, frogs, and every slimy creature she encounters. In addition, she loathes people who break their promises.

Character History

Sophia was the only child of Asos Snowsong and Clyseria, originally from the Coolwaters hold. She was a pure Vantha which grew into a beautiful and talented girl, though being regarded as a happy-go-lucky and carefree. She became a competent musician at the age of 16, causing her to have quite a number of suitors.
Considering that she was the only daughter, her parents gave her the opportunity to marry whoever she wants. As a result, she entertains her admirers, but she never found a confidant.
At the age of 17, she became dissatisfied with her life. She felt that something is missing. And she knew that she cannot find it in Avanthal. She began to think about adventures, fantasizing about travelling, meeting new people, seeing new sceneries beyond her frozen home..

Language
Fluent Language: Vani
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Storytelling 10 RB 10 Novice
Playing Music Instrument: Flute 30 SP 30 Competent
Seduction 20 SP 20 Novice

Lores

Lore of Vantha Culture
Lore of Religion: Morwen

Possessions

Set of Clothing
  • cotton shirt [dyed]
  • cotton skirt [dyed]
  • cotton Undergarments
  • Simple Coat
  • wool scarf (superfine) [dyed]
  • high boots (fine wool) [dyed, fur-trimmed]
  • cotton stockings
  • wool gloves
  • 1 silver ring

Bagpack
  • Waterskin
  • Comb (Bone)
  • Brush (Bone)
  • Soap
  • Balanced Rations (7 Day's Worth)
  • eating knife
  • Flint & Steel

Wardrobe
  • simple shirt
  • simple blouse
  • Undergarments
  • simple boots

Music Instruments
  • Flute, Metal

Heirloom
1 Pendant
An old emerald pendant given by her mother the moment she turned 16. With her mother coming from the Coolwater hold, she says that the pendant came from a far-away land given to her by an aged seafarer. It is said that it witnessed many stories about wars and travels. The pendant is believed to be a charm of luck, though deemed untrue.[/list]

Housing
House: 1 basic 20x20 Arvinta in a Hold with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger :

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Flute, Metal -15 GM 85 GM
High boots (fine wool) [dyed, fur-trimmed] -12GM 73GM
Scarf (superfine wool) [dyed] -1GM, 2SM 71GM, 8SM
Skirt (cotton) [dyed] -7SM, 5CM 71GM, 0 SM, 5CM
Undergarments (cotton) -1SM, 3CM 70GM, 9SM, 2CM
Stockings (cotton) -5SM 70GM, 4SM, 2CM
Gloves (superfine wool) [dyed] -6GM 64GM, 4SM, 2CM
Shirt (cotton) [dyed] -1 SM, 9CM 64GM, 2SM, 1CM
Ring (silver) -3GM 61GM, 2SM, 1 CM

Last edited by Sophia Snowsong on September 14th, 2013, 11:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"Don't even try to eat me. I'm Full of sugar."
Vani|Common|Monologue|Others
Sophia Snowsong
Vantha Flutist

Words: 15078
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Sophia Snowsong

Postby Sophia Snowsong on September 14th, 2013, 11:39 am

Character Developmental Questions
]
    General Information
  • What is your Name? I am Sophia Snowsong. Nice to meet you.
  • Do you go by a nickname or pet name? They call me Sophi.
  • How old are you? 17
  • What is your height? I'm about 5’4”
  • What is your weight? Don’t you ever ask a girl’s weight.

Aesthetics
  • Describe yourself as you see yourself. I see myself as a young girl who is very very curious about the world.
  • Describe yourself as others typically see you. I don’t know. I’ll try to ask them.
  • What is your favorite body feature? Hmmm.. The face?
  • How physically fit are you? Fit enough to join any physically fit games... well, except for the biggest loser, I’ll do fine.
  • How do you typically dress and what is your style? I dress my own style. Though it’s quite hard to be fashionable when you are in a freezing cold city, I try my best to be one.

Family
  • Who are your parents and what are they like? I love my parents, especially when I was younger. My father was once a poet then, and I kept really close ties with my mother.. Now? What I got left is a drunkard widower.
  • Do you have any brothers or sisters? No. I am the only child... That makes me spoiled ehh?? :3
  • What is your extended family like? Hmm... ‘Extended family’. Let me explain that in two words— ‘Snowsong Hold’.
  • Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? As of now, I keep my close friends more important than my family. These times are perilous times. There is no one I can cling to at the moment.
  • Do you treat animals like family? Well, it depends on the animal. I’d say no to sabretooths, mammoths, snakes and frogs.

• Where do you live now? Avanthal
  • If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Avanthal. Long live Avanthal! But I'm planning to go on travels.
  • Do you have a favourite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Maybe on the Frostpoint lighthouse or at the Makutsi Hot Springs if I gain formal access into them.
  • Where do you fear to be? I fear being in any dark place, alone.

Traits
  • Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Neither diseases nor scars. And utterly no missing limbs. Just don’t throw things at me and we will be just fine.
  • Are you right handed or left handed? I am left handed.
  • What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I know Vani, my mother tongue, and common human language. What do I sound like? Well I believe I don’t sound like a donkey on distress call.
  • Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Here, let’s see: I got quite an odd sense of imagination, I ask questions frequently (especially when I'm curious about things), I sometimes speak too frankly, and I'm too innocent to be in this world.
  • Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? Neither tattoos nor do I want to have a metal stuck on my skin. I'm absolutely proud of my body thank you very much.

Occupations
  • What is your occupation? I'm a musician at the Red Diamond Tavern.
  • Do you like/dislike your work? Why? No, I don’t dislike my work. I like it in fact. Playing the flute is what my only skill, besides seduction of course. More so speaking, I DONT WANT TO BE A PROSTITUTE!!
  • If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I want to be.... an assassin or a spy. I just like how they do things you know, silent killing.
  • What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Those mages. I really don’t know what they are doing. But I do know they are operational... Well, one of them made the Pycon race.
  • What occupation do you lest like? Why? A someone who embalms, I do believe they get the least amounts of sleep.. imagine a ghost telling them “What are you doing with my bod~ Oh that tickles.”

Childhood
  • What sort of child were you? I am the kind of child that you don’t want to mess up with.
  • What is your favorite memory from childhood? Eating desserts with mom..
  • What is your worst memory from childhood? Mom dying. And preferably my father’s reaction with it.
  • What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? A very very close one when I was young, I mean younger. But now, things have changed
  • Who was your most influential rolemodel? Mom. When she was blind yet of course.

Education
  • What sort of education do you have? I know how to read, basic maths, how to write, and I also know
  • how to make ‘music’ via flute.
  • [b]Do you like/dislike learning? Definitely not.... No.... Well maybe. But detentions made me pass through it.
  • Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Snowsong Hold. I thank my long hour detainments namely.
  • How do you learn best? I prefer to learn through experience. Or through forced lessons. Either I force myself or force me to learn something.
  • What are your educational goals for the future? I want to try acrobatics for a change. It is art, but much more functional ^^

Relationships
  • Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? It depends on the people... earn my trust and I will be your ever most loyal friend. Don’t worry, my trust is very easy to earn ^^.
  • Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Yes, I do. Simply because I seldom see people break their
  • promises. And Avanthal got such trustworthy people (except the men at the tavern)
  • [b]Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I'm Straight. It never came into my mind to be any other else.
  • Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Never been touched, never been kissed.
  • Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. NO. And if I did have one, I never would be describing it to you.

Drugs and Alcohol
  • Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I’ve never been drunk. It’s been harsh times these days, particularly when I'm working in an ale house.
  • Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, I don’t drink. There was once a time when somebody tipped me wine.. I am not used to drinking wine; although I regretfully had to drink it, so as not to displease the customer..
  • What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I’d be thankful if somebody gave me a non-alcoholic beverage rather than intoxicants... but if that is the case, I’d opt to have a grape wine.
  • Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? NO. Absolutely no drugs.
  • What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I think of those as addictive poison. Those thing kills..

Likes and Dislikes
  • What are your hobbies? I’d like to play my flute. Other than that, I love to wander throughout the city.
  • Do you like to read? Sometimes I do, sometimes... but I doubt to finish reading it. I got too many things to do than reading books.
  • What annoys you more than anything else? Frogs and snakes. I also get annoyed by too persistent people and show offs.
  • What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Shopping and eating cakes. If I get enough riches for an everyday dose of them, that would be great.
  • What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Being laughed at, being frightened, and being bossed around. Well, who doesn't?

Favorites
  • What is your favorite color or colors? I love the colors green and purple.. yes, quite an odd match.
  • What is your favorite time of day? Daytime, when most action happens. And besides, I'm confined at the Tavern every night.
  • What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? An orchestra of musicians.. it is the most beautiful thing I’d ever heard... The vastness of the sea at sunset is the most beautiful scene I’ve ever saw.
  • What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Cakes!! Sweets!! I’m going to indulge in those. Probably, I neglect to eat dishes without me knowing what is in it.. I might be eating sheep bladder yet I don’t even know.
  • What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I prefer a sunny weather with clear blue sky. Here in Avanthal, there are only two weathers—snow, and more snow.

Outlook
  • Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I am much more of an optimist than a pessimist. Sometimes I do think negatively, thinking of the motto “Expect the unexpected.”
  • What are your religious views? I love Morwen, the goddess of winter, and Rhaus, the god of music..
  • Would you be able to kill? Hmmm.. If I get the motive to do so, maybe I will. But it will take a whole lot of persuasion.
  • What are your views on sex? You mean the intercourse? >.< no comment.
  • [b]What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? It’s the number of good things you’ve done.. And the number of people that helps you wholeheartedly even when you are morally, financially or mentally down--- those things count for how successful you are.

Actions
  • What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Activities resulting in detentions. Both the worst yet the best things that ever happened to me.
  • What is your greatest regret? I probably regret not practicing for any sort of self defence.. Well I guess it is not to late yet. And perhaps I can learn a thing or two watching in the brawl bust tavern.
  • What is your best/worst memory? Seeing a loose snake slithering its way towards me..
    If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? [/b] I'm sorry but I won’t. I'm quite content with my status here.
  • What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Being a musician. That is the only thing that I can be proud of.

Emotions
  • How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I keep my feelings toward others. Let them think what I feel about them.
  • Do you have any biases or prejudices? Given a certain situation, I will eventually pick a side.
  • What makes you happy? Cakes, I just cannot get enough. And leisure time.
  • Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Maybe for the one I love, if we ever meet that is..
  • What makes you angry? I think I’d get angry when somebody throws something at me and hits my face..

Relationships
  • In general, how do you treat others? I treat them with outmost care and joy.. I always show a smile whenever I can.
  • Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Mom.. Don’t even wonder why.
  • Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I think, that would be dad, although he is drunk, I still respect him, and he does the same for me.
  • Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. An ideal lover, let’s see.. a guy who would never abandon me on air, who is there to protect me. Someone who can express his love for me in a convincing way..
  • Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Maybe yes.. when I find true friends..

Group Situations
  • Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I prefer to avoid conflict. I don’t want to brew up a fight.
  • Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No.
  • Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Perhaps, being in a group of people is really nice. That is an excellent time to find friends and company.
  • Do you care what others think of you? Yes. Very much yes.
  • What do you think of others, in general? I’d be more specific when evaluating people, everyone is unique, just like every other.

Self Image
  • What is your greatest strength as a person? I think being a musician, that is the only thing I can be proud of as of now.
  • What is your greatest weakness? Whenever I see a snake, I am most likely to faint.
  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I was a little bit stronger, enough to defend myself when time comes.
  • Are you generally introverted or extroverted? I am an extroverted kind of person.. I don’t want to rot alone at my personal space.
  • Are you generally organized or messy? *looks at her room* a little bit messy.

Beliefs
  • What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Rhaus, I just love music.
  • Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
  • Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Yes. I received a Morwen gnosis mark so not to freeze in this weather.
  • What lengths would you go to please your deity? Lengths? I do believe that the Gods are just and kind.
  • Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Dying, being a slave or a priestess.. Life is too precious to be confined in such ways.

Life & Death
  • What do you absolutely live for? I live to spend my life in my way. The Gods gave me life, and I'm here to spend it in the best I could.
  • What is the best part of life? Well I can’t say yet, I'm not yet to experience it.
  • What is the best part of death? Maybe. Being dead I think? I did not know that Death has parts.
  • If you could choose, how would you want to die? I prefer not to have a painful death.
  • What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Why are we talking about this? I am not going to die just yet.
Sophia Snowsong
Vantha Flutist

Words: 15078
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes