Sophia's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Sophia's Journal

Postby Sophia Snowsong on September 8th, 2013, 11:45 am

Diary: Sophia Snowsong

20th day of winter, 502AV :
Today was my 7th birthday. I had so much fun today!!! Mommy bought us a box of chocolate cakes!!! Yay, i love cakes! And mom gave me this diary as a gift. She said to treat it as a sister and write stories about what happened earlier today. I can't think much of a name for you though... How about Cham Cham or Tippy Toe?
Oh, I got to go now... mommy's ordering me to sleep.
Goodnight,
Sophia

21st day of winter, 502AV :
Hello. I haven't clearly much introduced myself. I am Sophia Snowsong, the only child of Asos Snowsong -- a poet, and Clyseria Coolwater -- her work involving fishery.. Noticing that I’m a Vantha, I have dark brown hair and misty rose skin. My deep brown eyes shift color with my mood: green if I’m happy; blue if I’m sad; red if I’m angry; yellow if I'm confused.
I'm getting sleepy...
I’ll be writing again tomorrow okay?
Goodnight,
Sophia

67th day of winter, 502AV :
“I will never run through the corridor again.
I will never run through the corridor again.
I will never run through the corridor again.”
The day was not so good for me today... It was my first time to get scolded by an Elder. I was really, really sad that moment, although I managed not to cry. I better go off to bed; maybe I’ll regain my happiness tomorrow.
From now on, I will try my best not to run through corridors,
Sophia

92nd day of winter, 502AV :
It’s the end of the year!! Yay! Mom bought us sweets for Morwen’s homecoming. It’s a new day tomorrow, and I'm hoping that something new will come to us for the next year.
I'm off to sleep early... Goodnight,
Sophia

4th day of spring, 503AV :
Look what my parents gave me-- A flute! Yes, a wooden flute. I don’t know how to use it though, so what I just do is blow and blow, randomly covering certain holes. I literally made noise, not music.
Have a good, noise-free night,
Sophia

10th day of spring, 503AV :
I met my first flute teacher, and my 5 other classmates. All six of us were made to stand and play any form of music that we know. And once we are done, our instructor favored a remark on me—“Horrible.”
Well. I can’t blame him. I played a very shrieking single note.
Yes, I established a really bad impression of me.
So much for that,
Sophia

36th day of summer, 503AV :
Dad bought a parrot. I'm not sure where he bought it, though. He said he will use it as an accompaniment with his poem making. I love that bird: he talks.
Dad: Am I handsome?
Parrot: Arrk. NO.
Dad: C’mon. Give me a word so I can start my poem.
Parrot: Arrk. Ugly. Arrk
And another thing I love about it, that parrot always tells the truth.
Goodnight,
Sophia
"Don't even try to eat me. I'm Full of sugar."
Vani|Common|Monologue|Others
Sophia Snowsong
Vantha Flutist

Words: 15078
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Sophia's Journal

Postby Sophia Snowsong on September 9th, 2013, 7:10 am

40th day of summer, 503AV :
We didn’t have any classes today; Mom said our mentor got a hangover. So, I'm here at home, alone with our parrot.
“Hi parrot. Want to hear me play my flute? I have been flourishing it for half a season now.”
“Arrk. NO.”
Despite its refusal, I still played my flute.
“ARRK. STOP... ARRK. NOISE!!”
Yes, it did not turn out as expected. And you wouldn’t want to know what happened.
Goodnight,
Sophia

41st day of summer, 503AV :
It was a very unfortunate day—our parrot died. Father said that he died maybe because of the cold temperature. I knew better. Guilty however, I told them what happened yesterday.
“Yep, the parrot died due to the cold weather.” Father said in defense.
I hope the parrot wouldn’t haunt me,
Sophia

84th day of fall, 503 AV :
They threw a frog at me!!! Those Frostfawn boys. If that is their way of showing hospitality and affection, I didn’t like it. And that frog, those disgusting slimy skin, le- let us not just talk about it.
Sophia

62nd day of winter, 503AV :
It was my first time to get a detention for sleeping in class; an additional hour of flute practice. I deserve it, really. In addition to that, I need to practice more. I need to sleep now, so I would never doze off in class again.
Goodnight,
Sophia

59th of summer, 507AV :
Today was my 50th detention. Yay. I got quite accustomed to the stench of my detainment room, and I can say that I my flute skills have improved, no more shrieking single notes.. 50 detentions and counting, I’d like to prosper my music playing more.
Goodnight,
Sophia
"Don't even try to eat me. I'm Full of sugar."
Vani|Common|Monologue|Others
Sophia Snowsong
Vantha Flutist

Words: 15078
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal