PM to join It's time to train! [Savio]

Xeona visits Savio at the Iron Fist School

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

It's time to train! [Savio]

Postby Xeona on September 3rd, 2013, 7:11 pm

3rd of Fall
2 bells after noon

Xeona walked down the road on his way towards the Iron Fist school, to meet up with Savio. He told Xeona he had some kind of surprise for him at his school. On his way there he couldn't stop wondering what his "surprise" could be. Had he listened to the friend of his and set up a trap? Or had he set up a prank for him as a revenge for just possessing him out of the blue? Xeona decided to stop thinking like that and just get to the school.

When he arrived, he could see why they had chosen the name "Iron Fist". There were training dolls, and training courses... Xeona searched the place for Savio, but he couldn't find him anywhere. He waited at the entrance, hoping he would show up soon.

Boxcode by Savio
Don't mind me, just passing though...

"Xeona's speech" "Xeona's thoughts" "Describing stuff" "NPC talks"
Xeona
Sorry to pop in unannounced

Words: 28603
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 3rd, 2013, 11:08 pm

Savio lounged on a strong branch of a tree, enjoying a nice rest after three bells of hard training. He was wearing his thick green tunic and black pants, along with his leather boots. He had gotten a little chilled after he had finished training without his shirt on, thanks to the cool Fall air.

He felt rather and heard Xeona arrive at the school. It was difficult to describe other than it getting just a little colder. Savio peeked down from his perch to see his ethereal friend waiting at the entrance gate. Savio smiled slightly as he carefully slipped from the branch and landed smoothly on the ground below, just a short distance away from the ghost.

“Hello, Xeona.” Savio greeted cheerfully. “I am glad that you could make it!”

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Threads: 2/5
Grandfathered Threads To Complete: 6

Signature by Edreina
Savio
If there is no struggle, there is no progress

Words: 200123
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 11:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Xeona on September 4th, 2013, 6:07 am

Xeona's attention was brought to a nearby tree branch when Savio skillfully dropped down from it. He seemed to be in a happy mood, not like faked-happy, but actual-happy. "Glad you could make it!" he said cheerfully. "Hi Savio!" Xeona cheered back. "I did not really have anything to do today, so I thought I could respond to your invitation."

Xeona still wondered what he was invited over for. "So, what was the surprise you told me about?"

Boxcode by Savio

Xeona

Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 4th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Savio walked over to Xeona with a smile still on his face. He was both excited and nervous about what he had planned. “Well… I was hoping that we could help each other. I mean, I have been thinking about this since the other day and I was curious. Maybe you can practice possessing me, and I can practice trying to protect myself from that? Ever since you tried possessing me, I have been able to somewhat sense others like you and I wonder what else can be done.”

Savio leaned against the stone walls that surrounded the school as he waited for Xeona’s response. The only thing he wasn’t looking forward to was the freezing sensation and the exhaustion afterwards. He wondered if that side effect would fade after time.

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Xeona on September 4th, 2013, 4:31 pm

As Savio proposed the training offer, Xeona was doubtful. Last time he possessed Savio, it ended up with them both being exhausted, and Savio having some extreme shivers afterwards. Then again, he wouldn't have proposed it if he wasn't 100% sure about it. Or at least 50%. He was also curious about the part about Savio thinking that something else may happen if they practised.

"Alright, I'm on it." Xeona said. "So where are we going to train?"

Xeona

Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 4th, 2013, 10:32 pm

Savio grinned widely when Xeo agreed to his proposition. This was going to help him master his body better, more so that nothing else can take control of him again. In all honesty, he didn’t like the idea of anyone having control of his body other than himself, but this was a necessity. And what better ghost to do it than one he was familiar with?

“Follow me; we are going to do this in the main training yard.” Savio said as he lead the way through the school until they exited the school once more and was in another courtyard with a sand ground and several weapon racks and dummies. Savio walked to the center of the yard and took a deep breath.

“Alright… All I ask is that you don’t take advantage of this. I will boot your arse back out if you try anything foolish, right?” Savio said calmly.

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Xeona on September 5th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Savio had a big grin on his face when Xeona accepted the training request. He had probably been very sure on this. Xeona followed him into the school and out to the other side. There was what Savio said was the main training ground. Savio gave him a warning that if he tried something funny, he would get kicked out immediately. "I'll try to resist the urge." said Xeona as a joke. "Should we start?"

Boxcode by Savio

Xeona

Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 5th, 2013, 11:12 pm

Savio snorted at the ghost’s attempted joke. Savio was still very serious about it but he knew that Xeo’s words were meant to be sarcastic. Savio took a deep breath and shook out his arms before focusing again on Xeona. “Alright, I’m ready if you are.” He said. He was not looking forward to the freezing sensation what so ever.

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Xeona on September 6th, 2013, 3:41 pm

"Alright, let's go then." Xeona said with a slight tone of doubt in his voice. He took a deep breath and attempted to possess Savio. As Savio was willing, it was easy to possess him, but it was still tough. It was more tiring than he remembered. Maybe he needed this training more than he thought. He couldn't think of how tough it would be if tried on someone who wasn't willing.

When he had finally succeeded to possess Savio, it did not really feel like he was inside him or anything, it felt like he was around him. Like he could control his movements, but not anything else. He tried to move one of Savio's arms. It felt kind of... sluggish, like it took the arm a little while to respond to his movements. He felt something starting to throwing him out.

Boxcode by Savio
Last edited by Xeona on September 6th, 2013, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xeona

Character sheet

Postby Savio on September 6th, 2013, 4:41 pm

The cold sensation wasn’t nearly as shocking as it was last time, but it still made Savio what to shiver. He felt crowed in his own body, shoved to the side as Xeona took hold of the reins. It was a strange and unnerving feeling to have his body move without his command. But the strangest part is how flashes of memories ran through Savio’s mind. Memories that did not belong to him in any way what so ever of a life that was cut short.

Savio tried to speak to distract him from the bombardment of the memories but found that even his mouth wouldn’t obey him. He tried to communicate though thought instead. ”Perhaps you should take a jog around the court yard?” Savio suggested to Xeona.

"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Signature by Edreina
Savio

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook