The mares of Diamond and Amethyst (Zyah)

Sayren connects with another drykas.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 17th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Sayren took a deep breath. Her eyes opened to see a sight once familiar to her. She was gazing at what seemed to be the inside of a pavilion. Yet, it was empty. Which wasn't normal. They were usually hustling and bustling with noise of at three generations worth of a growing family within. But yet there was nothing. Aside from a few closed off areas.

She slowly rose to her feet and began taking a glance around. Some clothes, neatly folded about, here and there. Even a few heirlooms. However, what caught her attention was the tub of steaming warm water. While it wasn't quite logical for it to be there, she really did want to enjoy one.

So she quickly slipped out of her clothes and placed them off to the side. Then slowly dipped her toes into the water. She closed her eyes as she relished the warmth before slowly inserting the rest of her body into the heated water. How the water gently caressed her skin. Flowing into every crease of her body. She pulled her head back as she gasped, once again relishing the touch of warmed water. Not even noticing the other's presence nearby.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Zyah'suyakal Songbringer on September 17th, 2013, 1:43 pm

The dream was odd to say in the least, Zyah'suyakal of the Amethyst was one to have odd dreams, but this was out of the ordinary even for her. She could smell the grass of her birthplace, however, beneath her bare feet was hard packed ground, she was inside a pavilion. She had fallen into a deep slumber due to days of exhaustion, and now her dreams had her drifting off, it was as if this dream was not even her own.

She sighed and took a deep breath, falling silent she listened to the surroundings, and sure enough she was able to hear movement, she heard the whispering of fabric sliding away from skin and the distinct sound of a body entering water. Curious she followed the sounds until the scent of leather and the faint scent of lavender filled her nostrils.

"Hello?" She whispered, the Pavi flowed from between her lips flawless and without stutter, it was evident that she was Drykas, for were it not for the language she spoke, it was due to the windmark that swept across the expanse of her back, for she was dressed in what she had fallen asleep in, which was nothing more then a thin chemise.
I am free as the wind, I am the wind. I will never be tamed, I will never be caught. I am as wild as that he horses of this land, I will always be
home in the Grasslands.
Zyah'suyakal Songbringer
I May Be Blind, But I Am A Survivor.

Words: 29622
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2013, 10:27 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 17th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Sayren reveled in the bath's heat. It felt marvelous. It was soaking into her skin so well. The quiet however was broken by a woman's voice. One that knew pavi, and rather well. Sayren's eyes blinked as she rose to her feet, revealing most of her upper body out of the water. Then her eyes latched onto a woman standing in a chemise. Her eyes had to blink a few times, adjust to the sight she was seeing. The woman was a drykas. Had to be. No one else could speak pavi so well. Sayren had almost forgotten how to speak it after being in Nyka for so long. It felt nice to hear familiar words.

She smiled warmly as the speech gently drifted off her lips, "Hello there. My apologies for being here unannounced. I thought the pavilion was empty. You have nothing to fear from. I am Sayren WindDancer of the Diamond Clan."

As Sayren spoke, she couldn't help but admire the woman's features. How her shapely hips seemed to curve so well under that white chemise. Nothing was even under it from what Sayren could see. Maybe the woman had drew the bath for herself? How rude of Sayren.

So Sayren offered a hand to the woman as the pavi tongue effortlessly rolled off her tongue, "Come. Please. I'm certain this bath would help you too."

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Zyah'suyakal Songbringer on September 24th, 2013, 12:39 pm

"I am Zyah'suyakal Songbringer of the Amethyes Clan, and despite the fact that your company is a surprise, it is welcomed." Zyah gave a warm smile in the direction of the other female, her voice was stronger and more sure of herself now that she had a name to place with the female's voice. She cocked her head to the side as the other woman mentioned the bath. She couldn't exactly drawing one for herself, however the offer was all too tempting. She nodded in agreement with the other.

She took a few hesitant steps forward towards the bath and the woman who resided within the steaming water, her ears caught the movement of the woman and the sound of the water spilling of of her flesh as she moved, this was an indication that the woman was already within the bath. She stopped right before the tub, with the closer proximity the scent of horse, leather, and the warm spicy scent of woman came off of her skin.

Her hair fell to her waist, thick dark mahogany ringlets were free of their usual adornments of beads and braids, her eyes were striking, a warm honey brown, however their expression was one of vacancy, she was blind. However she moved as of she had sight, for even though she had no sight, it was no hindrance to her.

She gave a warm smile to Sayren, or at least in the direction of her, reaching for the hem of the thin gossamer chemise she wore she slowly drew it up over her head and discarded it onto the floor beside the bath. She was a beautiful woman, wide hips flared, her stomach was flat and her breasts were full, her feet and hands were dainty and her backside was generously curved, her windmark was slightly visible from the front view of her, however, as she turned slightly reaching out for Sayren's hand, The windmark that adorns her skin sweeps across her back and flares out across her hips, dipping and brushing along the full swells of her buttocks. She is flushed, knowing quite well what Sayren is seeing.
I am free as the wind, I am the wind. I will never be tamed, I will never be caught. I am as wild as that he horses of this land, I will always be
home in the Grasslands.
Zyah'suyakal Songbringer

Character sheet

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 24th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Sayren gave the woman a gentle smile as she listened to her voice. It was much more confident now. So her name was Zyah'suyakal, and that she was of the Amethyst clan. What made Sayren feel a little bit better was that the woman said her company was welcomed.

As the woman approached, Sayren took a few steps back. Giving the woman some room to enter the tub with. She couldn't help but adorn the woman's features. Especially when she lifted up the chemise and tossed it so effortlessly to the floor. Sayren's jaw about dropped as her eyes drank in the sight of the woman. Her thighs were lean, decently muscled and smoothed by the woman's skin. Curving around a marvelous set of hips that hourglassed up to her extravagant breasts. Both seemed to be more than just a handful for Sayren. From there, Sayren caught a glimpse of the woman's windmark. She couldn't get a full view of it though, since most of it rested along the woman's backside.

She was so drawn into the woman that Sayren almost didn't notice that the woman had reached out for her hand. She blinked a couple times before raising her hand to Zyah's, "Here, let me help you in." For a moment, she questioned why the woman reached out to her so vaguely, and why her enticingly gorgeous eyes seemed so empty. Could...the woman possibly be blind? That couldn't be, most blind people would need a walking stick of sorts to get around with. Maybe the woman is just not use to bathing with another?

Then maybe something to help comfort her in the bath and possibly just sit from the other side of her as well...even though she does seem rather remarkable. As Sayren helped the woman into the bath, she lowered herself as well. Allowing the warmed waters to engulf her body in its depths once more. "I'm sorry for intruding upon your home like this. As I said, the Pavilion seemed empty and I just wanted to bathe." She pursed her lips for only a moment to think of what else to say to the woman, "You said you welcomed my company? You don't get many visitors from around here I suppose?" Which was unlikely...a lonely moment in a pavillion? You have a greater chance of running into the God of Evil, Lies and Betrayal first.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Zyah'suyakal Songbringer on October 11th, 2013, 3:04 pm

Zyah'suyakal wanted to laugh at the Sayren's words once she had entered the water, however she stiffled the threatening laughter and smiled instead. "No, it is not that it is lonely, it is simply the fact that I hav ne3ver shared a dream with another. I am usually plagued by nightmares, not sweet dreams such as this." The other woman sighed and lifted her fingers to reach out and brush the callused yet soft pads of her fingers along Sayren's facial features, she was viewing the other through touch. However this movement caused the water to slosh around them and her full breasts to press against Sayren's own.

She appeared to be indifferent with this pressing of flesh, yet her heartbeat sped up as if a small bird was trapped behind her rib cage."You are beautiful, Sayren of the Diamond Clan, I am pleased to be bathing with someone as beautiful and as strong as you..,.If you are wondering, I will tell you now. I am blind, I have been since I was twelve years of age, however do not pity me." Zyah'suyakal gave a warm smile and leaned in to ghost her lips across the other's own, it was a mere brush of flesh, however it was a sharing of breath as well.

Zyah pulled away with a healthy flush on her cheeks, she smiled and turned slightly allowing Sayren to view the windmark that sloped and stretched across her back. "Do you like it?" She questioned the other, her voice was like a small child asking an elder if they did a good enough job weaving a basket, it was fearful and filled with anticipation. She shivered as goose bumps rose on her lush skin, she turned her head as if searching for the other, her eyes, despite the fact that they saw nothing, saw everything, in a sense.
home in the Grasslands.
Zyah'suyakal Songbringer

Character sheet

Postby Sayren WindDancer on October 15th, 2013, 1:04 pm

Sayren blinked in confusion at Zyah's laugh. The woman explained how she wasn't alone, just that she had never shared a dream with another, but to normally be driven with nightmares upon her sleep. Not many of her dreams were as sweet as this. A dream? Sayren had thought. This is a dream? It would explain why she went from being in the city of Nyka to a familiar pavillion of home. Far as they were both considered, this could've even been Sayren's own pavillion from when she lived with her family.

Distracted by these thoughts, she hadn't even realized how close Zyah had gotten to her till she felt those calloused fingers gently graze across her face. Sayren was beautiful, the woman had exclaimed, was even strong. And if on the off chance Sayren was wondering, which she had been, Zyah told her that she was in fact blind. She had been since she was the age of twelve. But it wasn't a hindrance to be pitied for.

The woman's wholesome breasts were definitely more plumped than Sayren's. She knew this now because the woman had pressed her well endowed bosom against Sayren's. Their heart rates soaring above and beyond as Zyah's face inched closer to Sayren's. At one point, their lips were so close, Sayren swore they exchanged breaths. Right as Sayren resigned herself to Zyah's brief contact of her lips, the woman had receded. Pulling herself away from Sayren and turning her back to the young drykas to give a full reveal of the marvelous windmarks that traveled down her back.

Sayren was still trying to regain her breath. She felt like Zyah had just sucked it out of her before moving away. Now with Zyah's bare back facing her? What breath was left for her to keep? Or thoughts for that matter. Zyah had inquired Sayren about what she saw. Whether it was a sight she enjoyed or not. The answer seemed obvious. Rather than to answer with words. Since it was just a dream. She could let go.

Sayren's arms reached for Zyah's hips and pulled the woman back. Placing Sayren's mounds right against Zyah's shoulderblades as Sayren leaned over to delight the woman with small gentle kisses around the base of her neck. "I like it alot...would you like for me to show you mine?"

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Zyah'suyakal Songbringer on November 26th, 2013, 1:51 pm

Zyah'suyakal was going to be lost in the sensations of this other Drykas female by night's end. Even if she didn't know it her self at that moment in time, it had been inevitable from the start. Zyah'suyakal was lonely, and by some odd twist of Fate the two were sharing a single dream, it was best to make to most of it, rather then dwell on what was happening.

When Sayren touched her it lit fires along her flesh and caused birds to take wing in her lower abdomen. She was indeed lost in the sensations, so that when Sayren pushed her breasts along the soft slope of Zyah's spine all of her breath left her lungs. "S-Sayren, you are a very dangerous woman, you k-know that?" She questioned the other, yet her breath came out as a mere whisper, due to the attention Sayren was giving her throat and neck.

Sayren had found her weak spot, the junction between her neck and her shoulder was her most sensitive, aside from the flesh between her thighs. She let out a soft whimper in return and reached up with shaking fingers. She dug them deep into Sayren's hick locks and tugged the female's lips away from her neck.

She turned her head and pressed her lips against Sayren's own, instead of fighting her own desire, she gave into it. She didn't care what gender an individual was, or what race. She desired individuals for their hears, and heir souls, and if they were physically attractive, it was an added bonus, however, that didn't sway her most of the time, considering she did indeed see through touching another.

Her lips were soft against Sayren's own, she was quite pleased with the position, for it allowed her to lean back against Sayren and deepen the kiss, her free hand cupped her left breast, the full aching globe filled her palm to the point of overflowing. She kneaded her own flesh as she kissed Sayren with a passion that was a competition of the Gods themselves.

In all honesty, Zyah'suyakal was enjoying herself and there was nothing that would cause her to feel anything different, her eyes fell closed, for even if she couldn't see, it was only natural for her to do so. She allowed her tongue to slip out and dance across the seam of Sayren's lips as if begging for entrance of her hot cavernous mouth. Zyah was yearning for a the taste that Sayren had to offer.
home in the Grasslands.
Zyah'suyakal Songbringer

Character sheet

Postby Sayren WindDancer on February 10th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Sayren grinned as she watched Zyah's chest flare up from her touch. It made those precious mounds of flesh so much more massive and decadent. It was passionate music to Sayren's ears when the woman exclaimed Sayren to be a very dangerous woman. That only made her grin all the wider as she kissed more and more along Zyah's neck. Until the woman pulled her lips away, giving them a new target to brandish. Zyah's lips. They were so full. Tender and succulent.

They caught Sayren off guard for a moment before she dove her tongue into the woman's mouth. Her eyes closed for a few ticks, allowing Sayren to enjoy the moisten cavern of Zyah's mouth. When her eyes reopened, she noticed the woman palming her own breasts. Wanting them to be touched. Sayren more than obliged her as she slid her hand over Zyah's. Gently massaging the orbs beneath Zyah's hands with flexing movements.

"Here. Let me show you my Marks." She turned the woman around. Allowing for her to fully face Sayren. She took her hand and light ran her fingers from the spikes on her neck, down to the loops near her cleavage, to the spirals down her arms. "I've earned them from my hunts alongside my brothers. If it were my father's decision, he'd sooner remove them. Just so I'd remain within Endrykas." A small smile beamed on her face. "However...It may not have been so bad if I had found you before I left..."

Before the woman could ask for more, Sayren leaned forward and claimed the woman's mouth for her own. The taste was just too irresistible for the time being.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Zyah'suyakal Songbringer on February 10th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Zyah knew she was at a loss with the other woman, she felt her stomach flip, and at that moment, she craved to have the ability of sight once more. She craved to see the face that matched such a beautiful voice, and it made her sad that was was unable to see Sayren as she wised to.

However, with the fact that the other was returning her kiss, she felt her body tremble, not with sadness or distaste, but with wanton need and desire, she reached up and threaded her nimble fingers deep into Sayren's hair. Even though there was no need of her closing her eyes she did so for the sake of comfort.

She could taste the other female as she pulled away and began to speak, she wanted to say something, however, she was taken by surprises feeling the lips upon her own once more. This caused an enticing purr from deep in her chest. She pressed her bosom against Sayren's own, and deepened the kiss. Forcing the other to lean backwards she parted her lips and snaked her tongue into the other's mouth. Seeking and searching for Sayren's own tongue.

The young female Drykas was a female that was often not one to get close to individuals so quickly, however, to her it felt as if her and Sayren were kindred spirits. And with that thought she broke the kiss, smiling down at the other. "If I were there before, I would have never allowed anything bad to happen to you, or at least I would have tried, however, that is a world of dreams, for, even if we try and protect those dear to us, we still can't protect them from themselves."

Her words were simple, yet she felt as if she was on the verge of tears, her head lowering to run her tongue along the Mark that encircled Sayren's breast, following the like of the tattooing with the flat of her tongue.
home in the Grasslands.
Zyah'suyakal Songbringer

Character sheet