[Flashback] Anger the Serpent, Unleash the Devil

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

[Flashback] Anger the Serpent, Unleash the Devil

Postby Gossamer on October 8th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Character: Ialari Pythone
Experience: Observation +3, Poison +5, Herbalism +1, Forge Hammer +2, Brawling +4, Medicine +2, Torture +2, Dagger +1
Lore:. Being Taken Surprise By Weather and Terrain, Recognizing Shelter, Seeing rape, death, and destruction first hand. Recognizing native plants of Kalea. Using unconventional weapons in a fight.
Items: a ceremonial dagger, a couple of iron spikes, one first-aid kit, twenty rations, a set of used armor that is ill fitting (complete), a forge hammer (if she wants to take it), two swords of average make, a pair of snow guards, a battered wooden case containing a working portable shelter and a dirty wool cloak, a heavy horse blanket, and 200 gold mizas. She can also have some of the dried vine if there’s any left over after her burning.

Additional Note: .I like reading your writing a whole lot due to the fact that I can really feel what your character is going through. You describe sights, smells, impressions and emotions very clearly so its easy for the reader to step into the main character’s perspective. The shock of seeing death and destruction for the first time. Being cautious in new and dangerous situations. Also, I think Ialari might have just used the first biological warefare I’ve seen on Mizahar yet.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous