[Note by Crosspatch] Thaos Mar'kaa (aka Thay)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Thaos Mar'kaa (aka Thay)

Postby Thaos Mar'kaa on September 20th, 2013, 4:19 am

PC Name: Thaos Mar’kaa (aka Thay)
Physical Information: Small and skinny, average strength
Race: Human (Benshira)
Birthdate: Spring of 501 av

Theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7NZPfl0l4&list=PL19845BBDBDC7106E

Description:
Despite standing 4' 2" he is of natural build, and has a rather large birthmark very noticeable, on the lower half of his neck near the left side. Wearing dirty clothes he heads through the streets with amber hair and similar colored eyes. At birth he was a Benshira but now for an unknown reason he has different hair and skin color. He has a knife tied to his right thigh, and it is rusty and rather large.

Character Concept
Someone left alone at the tender age of 12, having to fend for themselves does not come out of the oven unscathed. He doesn't take to just anyone, and acts all tough in front of those he does. He is quit shy but curious all the same. Being raised in the wilds he doesn't like other children and would rather die than be pushed into an orphanage with them. He has a sense of being tough and acting like the adults around him although he is still a young and kind-hearted child.

Character History

Pre-Creation –
Originally born in Hai, he had the dark hair and tanned skin that every Benshira had but being abandoned to his uncle who left those lands his skin grew lighter, as well as his hair and eyes. It is unknown as to why this occurred. He was raised by his uncle because his mother was too much in debt and needed money thus being sold to him, the uncle knew he would need to keep the child safe and give him a proper growing up his way by raising him in the wilds far from the desert lands of his birth. That did not last to long for when the mother finally wanted her son back she hired assassins and mercenary to hunt them down and kill the uncle. So in a last effort to protect his adopted son he left Thaos in the streets of Syliras knowing the guards would keep him protected, he left him with his old dagger rusted but still useful. Thaos not knowing why his uncle abandoned him, now goes to make a living and someday find the truth of why he was left all alone.

Post Creation _
After a few weeks of scrounging around Thaos, decided to finally get a job.. as a courier or something easy to begin with, as to make his way up to a job that could take him anywhere. He registered at the Employment office and hopes for the best.
(more TBA)

Training & Skill Points

Skills Exp Proficiency
Escape artist 5 novice
Weapon-dagger 30 novice
Acrobatics 10 novice
Running 10 novice
Stealth 4 novice
Wilderness Survival 6 novice

Starting Package –
1 Set of Clothing 1 Waterskin,1 Backpack which contains: 1 Set of Toiletries (comb and razor), Food for a week, 1 eating knife, Flint & Steel

Earned Skill/Points
TBA

Equipment/Possessions
1 simple set of clothing-

1 dirt stained Shirt
1 stained pair of pants/ underwear
Small leather jacket
Old and dirty boots
Possession- very large dagger, a dull-sharp. Faded name carved into wooden handle.Dagger strap holding it to his leg, name also etched into it but unreadable now.

Ledger
On hand- 100 gold rimmed mizas
Spent-0
Stored-0
Char. Thoughts are { } ...
Timestamp is in : :

~ I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. ~
Dr. Seuss
Thaos Mar'kaa
Non-Interesting and Silent

Words: 3300
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Thaos Mar'kaa (aka Thay)

Postby Crosspatch on September 23rd, 2013, 9:58 am

Character Sheet Intervention

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

You must include a day within your birth date.

Description
People do not just change what they physically look like for no reason - other things must be at play, be it magic (such as morphing) or some form of divine intervention. Please change this.

History
Hai is an unusual location that is intended to be very difficult if not impossible to escape. Also, through a combination of magic wards and a concoction placed in the sources of drinking water, the population is rendered sterile, so PCs may not be born here or begin their lives here. Because of this your character history does not match up with the lore.

Skills
  • At creation the minimum amount of points you are able to put into a skill is 5 with the maximum being 30 including your racial bonus (RB)
  • As a Human (and also a Benshira) you are entitled to a +15RB in any one skill of your choice.
  • Please clearly label which skills are Starter Package (SP) and RB experience.
  • Novice skills are 1 to 25, Competent skills are 26 to 50.

Heirloom
You have not listed an heirloom! An heirloom is a single sentemental item under the value of 50gm from the price list. If it is the dagger, please state clearly that it is.

Housing
You do not have any housing listed! All characters must live somewhere, be it renting out a room in a tavern or owning a home of their own. A list of available housing can be found here. On the case that you trade in your housing you must state where you are currently renting.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)