Bonjour, Aloha, Guten Tag, S'mae, etc.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Julianitie on September 25th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Hello to you all! I will be playing Julianitie, an Ethaefal. I have not done an rpg since the good old WarnerBros. forum days when everyone wrote about Harry Potter.

Thoughts? Advice? Wise words? Let me know!
"I have tasted perfection, and noting tastes more bitter."

Julianitie, Ethaefal

Julianitie
Player

Words: 1574
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2013, 5:19 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Postby Kaden Swift on September 26th, 2013, 8:07 am

Hello. My name is Berry and I play Kaden; a tiger Kelvic.
Some small bit advice I suppose, would be to take your time on your character sheet. Your character will live a long time and you want to make something of them. So take your time and really think of all you can about them. When you're happy send it out for review and with some luck the staff shall like him as well. Read all the lore you can and good luck!
Kaden Swift
What the night dragged in

Words: 122423
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 12:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ball on September 26th, 2013, 10:46 am

Welcome to our lovely forum! Eths are a wickedly awesome race to play! This site has many avenues with which you can venture through. it is an amazing world to immerse yerself in.

while berry has a good point i want to add that too much info on your cs at start will prove harder to play with later on. same goes with too.little.

Sorry clay fingers on touchscreens are not easy to type with. heh.

-waves- i suggest looking at other eths for ideas :)
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes